Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejack
Male
Loc: UK
Re: your first mushroom "toy"...
    #98108 - 10/08/99 07:05 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

I bought a headphone splitter, and then a friend and I walked around Windsor Great Park both listening to the same music (trance). Sounds really bland in hindsight, but it was quite a thrill at the time.
We also play cards - something requiring very little thought like Rummey is mad. And the pack of cards alone can become enthralling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejack
Male
Loc: UK
Re: your first mushroom "toy"... [Re: jack]
    #98109 - 10/08/99 07:05 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

I bought a headphone splitter, and then a friend and I walked around Windsor Great Park both listening to the same music (trance). Sounds really bland in hindsight, but it was quite a thrill at the time.
We also play cards - something requiring very little thought like Rummey is mad. And the pack of cards alone can become enthralling.

OfflineNowhereMan
    #98110 - 10/08/99 08:46 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

I've found that just about any object is fun to play with while wigging. Playing video games can be quite entertaining, just make sure you don't save over anyone's game, as chances are you're not going to do so swell.

------------------
I don't know anything

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #98111 - 10/08/99 11:24 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

I have 2 cats and a laser pointer...thats hours of entertainment!! Even sober!! :smile:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineRainbow
addict
    #98112 - 10/08/99 11:32 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

A box for a yamaha keyboard, and a Drain CD. Even on the lower doses they red letters alway danced to the music.

Anonymous

#98113 - 10/08/99 01:46 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

My favorite things to play with during a mushroom trip is a lit cigarette,black light,a pattern generating laser,and a pink floyd cd.

Anonymous

#98114 - 10/08/99 01:49 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

And another great trip toy is from this site....go to trip toys and download Geiss.You'll love it like your own girlfriend but you can't have sex with it.

Anonymous

#98115 - 10/08/99 03:00 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

OOh yay! I was AMAZED at this blacklight poster I saw in a friend's brother's room. It was multi colored and had 4 alien heads on it. It was neon and looked SOOO cool! I remember seeing myself in the mirror touching the poster and just seeing the heads shrinking and the colors moving and shit. WOAH! how cool!

------------------
downy jasmine,clitora blue pea,Datura, frangipani

dividing Canaan
piece by piece
o let me see
dividing Canaan

OfflineTheGavinites
    #98116 - 10/08/99 06:35 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

L
I
G
H
T
S They
A rock
B SO
R hard
E !!!!
S
!
!

------------------
TheGavinites!
...we chase string!

Anonymous

#98117 - 10/08/99 06:43 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

OOOH, DAMN! Lightsabres... you're fuckin' right there, man! They rock!

My very first mush-toy... was/is a yellow hackey sack with a smiley face stitched on it. It makes me feel good... whenever I feel like I'm getting scared or about to go off on a bad trip, I just look at that smiley face, and I can't help but.. well.. smile!
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Be Cool.

------------------
Hate.
I'm your hate.
I'm your hate when you want love.

OfflineDan
    #98118 - 10/09/99 10:35 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

Gillette shaving cream!!! It's the shit! Get the kind that sends out a gel form, that expands into foam. Whipped cream is cool to. Spray it all over everybody! Not that much fun to clean up, but makes a room smell nice.

Anonymous

#98119 - 10/09/99 02:10 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

my first time tripping i had a koosh ball, i loved it. I couldn't be without it the whole night, "where's my koosh ball"

------------------
"First you get the money,
when you get the money you get the power, when you get the power you get the woman."--Scarface

Anonymous

Re: your first mushroom "toy"... [Re: jack] * 1
    #98120 - 10/09/99 09:43 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

Well, as for trip toys...

the best trip toy ever invented is a REALLY comfortable bed. As simple as it sounds, it's multi dimensional when you're tripping:

First, there are the covers. They're like water. They breathe, and comfort, and fly if you throw 'em right. They're dark on the inside, and colorful on the outside (the good kind, at least).

Then, the matress itself. It's SO soft. You can lie there, you can roll around, and it's ever so good for sex. The mattress is wonderful.

The oft overlooked part of the bed, though, is ABSOLUTELY the most important part when you're tripping - under the bed. It's dark, it's spooky, it's inconspicuous, and, if you're lucky, you can chase a cat under there. Being under the bed with a cat is trippy as all hell. Especially, from personal experience, if the bed makes you choose whether the cat or the golden monkey standing next to him will die.

Have fun with the bed. Never underestimate it.

------------------
Mainichi kore yoi hi, ne.

-Ummon

Anonymous

#98121 - 10/10/99 04:43 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

My first time on shrooms I was playing with a friends lawn chair all night long, I thought it was the most amazing thing ever and the whole night I thought it was a bright neon green but it turns out it was a drink blue go figure eh, and the second time i was tripping well lets just say I lost a agrument with an old shoe i had found laying around, To this day it still mocks me!

------------------
If you can't handle your own get someone else to it just makes sense

Anonymous

#98122 - 10/10/99 05:03 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

Those spy microphones with the parabolic reflector thingies are really cool. You can get them for about fifteen dollars at Wallmart. Just don't point them at yourself when you're listening to the headphones, cause they'll shock you, but maybe you'd like it. :smile:

[This message has been edited by iasion (edited October 10, 1999).]

Anonymous

#98123 - 10/10/99 09:50 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

Silly String.
The stuff in the aersol can.
Remember to share and don't spay it in your friend's eyes - it wont hurt them but they wont like it. Cats will run away.

Anonymous

#98124 - 10/10/99 11:10 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

My first trip landed me in the tool shed where i found IT. our weedwacker. watching that grass fly and the noise of it was undescribable. also played mario kart on the n64 on rainbow road. didnt do too well...
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Offlinedngr
journeyman
    #98125 - 10/14/99 09:16 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

Marshmellows, big ones!!! Also those long twisty balloons for making animals, let em grow big then let em fly around, or make cool things out of them.

Anonymous

#98126 - 10/15/99 02:31 AM (24 years, 5 months ago)

the first time my friends and i tripped i found a cattail by this pond we stumbled upon. i kept it with me during the "field trip". one of my friends came across a wooden surveyer's stake that he found companionship with, and another friend found this beautiful flower. we brought our new friends home and kept them, but the cats got ahold of the flower and cattail :frown:

Anonymous

#98127 - 10/15/99 01:15 PM (24 years, 5 months ago)

My friend has a didgerydoo, that was fun to play with

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds