Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

1st trip success!!!
    #981012 - 10/21/02 10:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

A little while ago, i was here on the shroomery asking a bunch of newb questions about shrooms to get rdy for my first trip.  I was planning on just takin 2 grams, but it didnt endup that way.  So anyway it started like this.  My friend and I went to a party, I like 2 blocks away from this house so me and him decided to walk there.  Anyway, i was in this little room with 3 other friends smokin a fat blunt when my friend opens the door and tells me to go out.  He asked me if i wanted some shrooms and im like  :grin: :grin: :grin: o ya! and he told me, give me 30 bucks and he wuld get hooked up. So i did.  When the party was over, my friend and I walked home to my house t about 3 45 am.  So i was like, Wtf, might as well eat those shrooms.  Me and him were pretty faded already, so i just told him i wanted 2grams.  He pulled out this bag and handed me about 2 mushrooms.  I remember someone tellin me tat the wieght varies.  Hes like, trust me man, thats 2 grams. I knew already that it had to be more becuase each one felt very heavy.  So im like fuck it.  So i just munched the first one down trying to disguise the taste, then the second one.  For the first 20 mins or so i didnt feel shit.  I was when the Red Hot Chilli Peppers song "The Zephyr Song" came on TV i knew i was trippin.    I serously have a lot more respect for that song after that night.  I mean, i liked it already, but it was so much clearer and richer when my trip began.  I started noticing the colors poppin in and out of the TV set.  Until finnaly bright shades f blue red yellow and green were all over the walls and all this beautiful music raging out of the speakers.  The tv set eventually dissappeared and the music video was all over the walls. Me and my friend were in a trance.  We couldnt talk, we couldn move, al we could do was listen and see.  I felt so very wierd.  I was lying on y bed watching the video that seemed 3 hours long when all of a suden i felt like i was floating very slowly in th video.  I was slowly but surely merging into these images. I could see Anthony Keedis waving me to come int th wave that as on the corner of my eye.  I felt like i turned into the water and i was the wave.  it thi point my exitement is raising and my fear is fading.  When the guitar is playing he looked life size and he was in my room changin from shade to shade of color.  I really dont know when the song ended but when it did it was very slow, the music stoped, but the colors kept spiriling around my room. i was amazed.  Thenthe next thing my friend did was play "Tribute to the greatest song in the world"  Let me tell u guys, this song is fucking INCREDIBLE stoned.  So i could only imagine how amazing this song would be on shrooms.  As soon as it started everything else in my life was put aside.  It felt as if years of my life was deticated to this song.  It is so very hard to explain from just a blur in my mind, please bear with me.  Anyway.  I closed my eyes to hear this song and as soon as i closed my eyes the bong hits in the backround of this song sounded like wings flappin so i thought i as flying.  I could see the music, it ws an incredible experience.  I could writefor hours abut what happened, but im only going to write about what i loved the most about the trip.  I still have A LOT of left over shrooms and me and my friend are going to shroom again this weekend.  I dont know what lvl my first trip was, but i want to go higher.  I think i could handle it with the right music nd the right mind set.  Thx alot to all the people who answered my questions, u made this possible! :smile: 

-Chris 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Re: 1st trip success!!! [Re: Superunknown]
    #981394 - 10/22/02 12:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

AHH! Too many goddamn words!  :grin: It's nice to hear someone has found mushroom happeness. sounds like you had a fucking awesome time. peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
    #982630 - 10/22/02 01:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

wow dude thats a pretty weird trip...

ive never experienced those kinds of things...

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #983233 - 10/22/02 04:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Music is magical during strong trips - any decent artist can blow me away, but some of the best psychedelic stuff does things to me that I swear JUST CAN'T happen to people from mere audio stimulation while not on psychededlics.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
I recommend Shpongle for your next trip - either album ;-) "Tales of the Inexpressible" is a bit more "accessible" though if you're new to psy-tunes.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: 1st trip success!!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #984160 - 10/22/02 08:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I can't believe you tripped like that off 2 measly shrooms. O well, as long as you enjoyed the trip, and it seems like you did.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#985643 - 10/23/02 04:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck yeah, that's what tripping is all about  :grin:

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #985715 - 10/23/02 05:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ahh wish I could go back and do it all over again for the first time...good times.

Slow down a little though. Don't ruin this new experience you've found. Wait at a month or two, let your mind fully process the experience before you try again, you dont want to go to fast.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: 1st trip success!!! [Re: Floydian]
    #986473 - 10/23/02 01:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

^^^ I second his post... Make sure you've integrated your self-teachings before you dive back in ;-)

But of course... I'm not your mother.. and thankfully so

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience