Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #9751441 -

looks like s-orbital fits our system so maybe you're retarded. honestly i don't care just think its cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: ak365]
    #9751590 -

I was an electron once, or... I thought I was.

Turns out, I was just on too much speed. Go figure.

It was a very negative experience. :naughty:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: Konnrade]
    #9764102 -

Konnrade said:
I was an electron once, or... I thought I was.

Turns out, I was just on too much speed. Go figure.

It was a very negative experience. :naughty:



lol, :tongue2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: ak365]
    #9764806 -

Most of you are completely missing the point of this.

Of course Jupiter is not an electron and of course the orbits are not similar.

It is the charge/mass RATIOS that are similar, just another example of SCALE INVARIANCE in nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: Middleman]
    #9764835 -

Maybe you missed the title of the thread...

Quote:
Jupiter is an Electron




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: DieCommie]
    #9765400 -

LOL! I mean it is interesting, but that doesn't mean that it's significant, or even a real discovery.

His method is totally fucked though! He comes out with a number that shares only a single digit with Eulers' and then rounds up by like 0.10 and says "wow, neat-o! Look at this!"

He is trimming the math to meet his preconceived notions that the solar system is a giant atom.

If we had more data on other solar systems with planets, and the same numbers came up... THEN I'd be impressed.

But until then I'll stick to the theory of Time Cube (timecube.com)


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #9765455 -

:nothingtoadd:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: DieCommie]
    #9770903 -

Qubit said:
Maybe you missed the title of the thread...

Quote:
Jupiter is an Electron







Obviously I can read, my point was the title is misleading.

Of course the linked information is crackpottery.
Sometimes the crackpots are on to something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jupiter is an Electron [Re: Middleman]
    #9770939 -

Very interesting to think about. You guys ever notice when other peoples beliefs are questioned and new ideas don't make total sense to them because of a previous system of understanding they deny it and call it bullshit because they don't understand where the guy is coming from?

oh wait..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* IF Jupiter were as far away as the moon
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Azure Essence 3,672 79 08/21/14 08:49 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Juno Rockets Towards Her Lover Jupiter Coaster 523 7 08/09/11 06:12 AM
by koraks
* Sun Expels huge CME 400X Bigger than Jupiter: corollation between CME's and natural disasters??
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
DeadHearts 11,569 205 04/12/11 02:33 AM
by mellowparty
* Jupiter rises late at night in the east everybody Amoeboid 1,733 17 10/03/12 02:17 PM
by Absent Minded
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,660 45 04/11/11 09:16 AM
by Legend
* Jupiter is here! I would kill for a telescope this week. catalyst 990 14 09/16/10 09:42 PM
by thelegend0210
* Apparently there's a strong possibility that there could be life on one of Jupiter's moon Patlal 503 7 05/28/15 10:05 AM
by OhMrJohnson
* PopSci: For the First Time, Electrons are Observed Splitting into Smaller Quasi-Particles Shill 919 15 04/26/12 08:28 PM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,935 topic views. 2 members, 66 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.