Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Abandoned buildings!
    #9673700 -

http://www.forgottenoh.com/abandoned.html

http://jewelhunter.blogspot.com/


Anyone else in love with these? I'm thinking when it warms up I'm going to start seeking them out and explore. Especially if I get to hitchike cross country this summer. I've been too a couple so far but nothing ultra spooky or filled with valuable goods (one did have goods but nothing valuable).


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9673713 -

watch out for the crazy people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: the hermit]
    #9673737 -

Look at this picture found in the children's sector of the insane asylum.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9673752 -

That's from Broadview. Probably one of my favorites but I didn't get to visit it before it closed.

This one is from the same; a maternity ward for little girls!



--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9673778 -

creepy


imagine visiting that at night... while stoned:(


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: lexmark]
    #9673784 -

no way i would visit that place at night sober thats for sure id have to be really drunk to do something that stupid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: the hermit]
    #9673852 -

This is an awesome read.

http://www.actionsquad.org/ford.htm


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9673878 -

You're right, that was incredible.

I would love to do that.

Maybe when Ford goes out of business.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9673910 -

There's an out of business ford plant in my hometown that ... may explore when ... goes back next time.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9673915 -

I've been in lots of neat natural caves and cliffs as a geologist.

You get to be a pretty good rapeller after awhile.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9673933 -

BTW that abandoned plant is near Nelson's Ledges. Just sayin'.

>_>


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9673977 -

Thanks for the awesome link.

Reminds me of the couple of nights I squatted in and explored a gigantic chicken processing plant (without a flashlight too).  Super creepy.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: Ferris]
    #9673987 -

i wish silent hill existed


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: twighead]
    #9673990 -

I went to the city the game/movie is based on.  Pretty cool.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9674013 -

I hella want to go to crate city.  That place sounds like a young boys dream


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9674020 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
I went to the city the game/movie is based on.  Pretty cool.



Really?
what's the name of it?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: twighead]
    #9675226 -

twighead said:
CokedUpHobit64 said:
I went to the city the game/movie is based on.  Pretty cool.



Really?
what's the name of it?



It's called Centralia.  Its a little town in Pennsylvania that was basically swallowed by underground coal fires.

The fires been burning for about 75 years, and all around the town theirs plums of smoke coming up out of the ground from them.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9675238 -

Yes, very interesting.

I've read a book on that place.

That town was just fucked.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9675258 -

Sweet, thanks - that's my website, I noticed traffic coming in from this site (which I'm familiar with) and was like - sweet, must be the Teapot story being linked to ... but nope!

Well, I s'pose the 'tripping' reference is a little downplayed on the website, most don't catch it - but psychedelia was very much a factor during the 'mystical experience' that kicked off the events of this story:

www.actionsquad.org/crawlspace1.html - hope you enjoy it.

Max

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Abandoned buildings! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9675279 -

I love abandoned buildings. Once in a while I will walk along the railroad tracks around here and there a quite a few abandoned buildings and factories. It's awesome just got to watch out running on the homeless turf.

Last year I went to Mudhouse Mansion (it's in that forgotton ohio link).  There were newspapers from the 1930's speaking about Hitler but not as the notorious killer because it hadn't happened yet. It was pretty cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Exploring abandoned buildings.. Bhairabas 1,503 8 10/23/03 12:57 AM
by uno
* 3 guys sneak into giant abandoned tunnels behind niagra falls KingOftheThing 1,468 14 01/17/07 07:17 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Abandoned neighbor's cats Mycomancer 1,164 5 12/16/04 08:04 PM
by Mycomancer
* Taking over a building to squat
( 1 2 3 all )
headset 5,191 58 11/29/05 04:03 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Pentagon confirms it sought to build a 'Gay Bomb'. LOL
( 1 2 all )
Cowgold 4,466 38 06/19/07 01:36 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Why the apache abandoned the sacremental use of peyote 905 4,215 16 05/21/10 05:15 AM
by Cool Cat Coast
* the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 planes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
ZippoZM 16,430 185 04/01/08 01:05 AM
by moosehead
* 3 week old abandoned puppy brought to US from Armenia (pics fixed) Aninator 866 19 08/16/07 10:30 AM
by LosAngelesGraff

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,633 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.