Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: d33p]
    #8121033 - 03/08/08 07:50 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Believe what? A legitimate failure?

The people who believe the government aren't retards d33p, they are just happier with easy answers than complete ones.

QFR (quoted for retardation)

It takes a true fucking retard to miss my sarcasm there kid! lol...

I love how arrogance assures itself of correctness.

I make the statement: all that we know is that there is no absolutely conclusive evidence.

You respond: I CANT BELIEVE THAT RETARDS HAVE CONCLUDED AS SUCH

lol... at least it's easy to see which one of us has the education.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8121044 - 03/08/08 07:53 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

It's frustrating when any evidence you post is immediately disregarded because the scientists were "paid off" or some other paranoid notion. If that's the way your thinking operates, then theres really no arguing with you, as any evidence will be dismissed. All we can rely on is your "expert" judgment in the situation and your highly advanced memory of that youtube video you saw.

I've heard so many people say "do a little research" and then instantly ignore research that refutes what they have to say.

(not aimed at anybody specific)

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: g00ru]
    #8121112 - 03/08/08 08:09 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

I think I should probably also draw attention to the fact that even NIST is being forced to extrapolate unknown information about the extent of structural damage from the same videos and pictures we have all been referencing. They report this fact on their official site.

The only proof which is being reinforced is that we have a lack of proof.

It's really sad that even on a site like this we have "fucking retards" like d33p who insist on jerking off into their own mouths until all they can taste is themselves. (Primarily metaphorically, most likely literally as well)

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8121123 - 03/08/08 08:10 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Believe what? A legitimate failure?

The people who believe the government aren't retards d33p, they are just happier with easy answers than complete ones.

It takes a true fucking retard to miss my sarcasm there kid! lol...

I love how arrogance assures itself of correctness.

I make the statement: all that we know is that there is no absolutely conclusive evidence.

You respond: I CANT BELIEVE THAT RETARDS HAVE CONCLUDED AS SUCH

lol... at least it's easy to see which one of us has the education.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #8121145 - 03/08/08 08:17 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:

But in the meantime we might as well assume it's a government conspiracy, amirite?

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: d33p]
    #8121166 - 03/08/08 08:25 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Now quote this one for retardation:

d33p recently lost an argument during which he was attempting to prove a conclusion which even the sources he cited denied was yet provable. Upon realizing his logical failure he immediately began resorting to his most advanced level of education (grade 6) to find a new approach to the debate (name calling). After discovering his inadequacy even using his most advanced debating techniques his frustration stimulated his brain into an infinite loop, during which he retorted to each statement with the same, idiotic, comment- "QFR (quoted for retardation)"

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: g00ru]
    #8121181 - 03/08/08 08:27 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:

But in the meantime we might as well assume it's a government conspiracy, amirite?

In the mean time, we might as well not close the door on that possibility- just like we may not yet want to trust the conclusion that torture without trial in Guantanamo Bay is the best solution to terrorism simply because the converse has not yet been proven.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#8121205 - 03/08/08 08:33 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Now quote this one for retardation:

d33p recently lost an argument during which he was attempting to prove a conclusion which even the sources he cited denied was yet provable. Upon realizing his logical failure he immediately began resorting to his most advanced level of education (grade 6) to find a new approach to the debate (name calling). After discovering his inadequacy even using his most advanced debating techniques his frustration stimulated his brain into an infinite loop, during which he retorted to each statement with the same, idiotic, comment- "QFR (quoted for retardation)"

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8121215 - 03/08/08 08:39 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Thank you, thank you.

*bows*

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#8121255 - 03/08/08 08:52 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Thank you, thank you.

*bows*

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#8121301 - 03/08/08 09:05 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

How else would it fall? Sideways? There is conclusive data and it's been documented as to how WTC7 and the other two world trade centers fell.

If no explosives were used to take the buildings down, they would have only partially collapsed, if at all. The speed at which they fell would have been much slower than free fall speed because all the structural support would have to break as the buildings fell. The fact that they fell at freefall speed (the same speed that a rock would fall if you tossed it off the top) proves conclusively that explosives were used to take out the supports - Otherwise they would have added resistance and caused the collapse to happen at a much slower speed than free fall.

In addition, a few of the charges went off early, as can clearly be seen in several videos.

Firefights reported hearing the charges go off, which sounded much different than the sound of a collapsing building.

A week before the attacks there was an unprecedented training "exercise" where all the buildings existing security officers were locked out. This would have been an ideal time for terrorists to plant explosives.

Quote:

People that understand this stuff much better than you or I have analyzed it and come to the conclusion that foul play was not involved. These aren't government conspirators, they're scientists from major universities. Only on places like the shroomery is this even a debate. For the intellectual community these conspiracies are laughed at because, like it or not, it's all been debunked.

You can get experts to that say there is foul play, and experts that say that the planes did it.

Its amazing how quickly all the evidence was shipped to China, there are very few samples to analyze.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8121307 - 03/08/08 09:07 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

QFR

again? really?

I would think you'd be embarrassed enough by now... shrug

I guess I'll just continue the conversation with those who are still cognitively motive...

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8121339 - 03/08/08 09:15 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

How else would it fall? Sideways? There is conclusive data and it's been documented as to how WTC7 and the other two world trade centers fell.

If no explosives were used to take the buildings down, they would have only partially collapsed, if at all. The speed at which they fell would have been much slower than free fall speed because all the structural support would have to break as the buildings fell. The fact that they fell at freefall speed (the same speed that a rock would fall if you tossed it off the top) proves conclusively that explosives were used to take out the supports - Otherwise they would have added resistance and caused the collapse to happen at a much slower speed than free fall.

In addition, a few of the charges went off early, as can clearly be seen in several videos.

Keep in mind, the http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf document does adhere to sound physics. The one dimensional approximation is somewhat questionable, but if the supports throughout the entire horizontal cross section had collapsed in a simultaneous, or near simultaneous manner, this failure model for the WTC towers would be quite reasonable. The 'blasts' lower down in the tower COULD be the results of multiple story members buckling and causing flying debris. The result of a cascade failure as described in the previously mentioned PDF would have a parabolic velocity of collapse, likely indistinguishable from freefall through the thick smoke.

The fact that both structures both collapsed straight down throughout the entire height is definitely puzzling in any case however, and certainly requires a more detailed explanation than what is offered in this document.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#8121348 - 03/08/08 09:19 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

QFR

again? really?

I would think you'd be embarrassed enough by now... shrug

I guess I'll just continue the conversation with those who are still cognitively motive...

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#8121394 - 03/08/08 09:36 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Keep in mind, the http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf document does adhere to sound physics. The one dimensional approximation is somewhat questionable, but if the supports throughout the entire horizontal cross section had collapsed in a simultaneous, or near simultaneous manner, this failure model for the WTC towers would be quite reasonable. The 'blasts' lower down in the tower COULD be the results of multiple story members buckling and causing flying debris. The result of a cascade failure as described in the previously mentioned PDF would have a parabolic velocity of collapse, likely indistinguishable from freefall through the thick smoke.

If the supports were not destroyed by explosion, they would offer resistance and slow the fall. The fact that they offered no resistance is a good indication that they were not there.

No building has ever "pancaked" before. And for three of them to collapse due to the pancake theory in the same day for the first time in history, that would be highly unusual. Explosives on the columns is a much more reasonable explanation.

Also, every major war this century has been started by a false flag operation. So if the war on terror was the only war this century that was not started by a false flag operation, that would also be highly unusual.

In addition, two reporters announced that WTC7 had collapsed before it actually did. It would be interesting to know where they got that information.

Also remember that Larry Silverstein who owns all three buildings admitted on national television that he ordered WTC7 to be demolished.

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

"pull" is industry jargon for demolishing a building with explosives.

Offlineshroomchick
Girl
Female
Loc: Canada
    #8121420 - 03/08/08 09:48 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

As I read your writing, d33p, I am reminded of the saying,

'Think for yourself, or someone else will.'

...I don't understand why you choose to let the American government think for you.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8121425 - 03/08/08 09:49 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Yeah, I was just watching that same video.

I agree that the probability of being able to "pancake" a building with an airplane is significantly lower than the probability of being able to do so with demo charges- however in the case of the towers both options seem like they are still POSSIBLE.

As for WTC7... the failure mode pictorial offered on page 8 seems absurd, even if we make a large number of strange assumptions. Explosives could definitely offer an explanation for that particular collapse- I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, but I am yet to see them.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#8121785 - 03/08/08 11:20 PM (16 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

As for WTC7... the failure mode pictorial offered on page 8 seems absurd, even if we make a large number of strange assumptions. Explosives could definitely offer an explanation for that particular collapse- I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, but I am yet to see them.

The next most likely possibility is aliens.

Or perhaps it fell because it was getting old.

Or it could be that all the other buildings in the area were falling and it just wanted to fit in with the crowd.

In all seriousness, the people who planned and executed 9/11 are still at large, and it would be a good idea to bring them to justice so they don't do it again.

Many of them probably have security clearances.

It is amazing that the government spent $60 million to investigate Bill Clinton's penis and $1 million to investigate 9/11. Its all very political. If the people at the top had some inkling that not all the terrorists were foreign, that would explain a lot.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8221851 - 03/31/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Phred]
    #8221883 - 03/31/08 09:29 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

That may be your first post that I ever enjoyed.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom