Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #8110810 - 03/06/08 12:26 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

:confused:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: niteowl]
    #8110820 - 03/06/08 12:29 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

is. it already is in the process of taking away all of our rights.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #8110826 - 03/06/08 12:31 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

true

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: niteowl]
    #8110834 - 03/06/08 12:32 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

That, IMO, is the whole reason 9-11 happened.

--------------------

Invisiblemanyc
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Loc: Axis Mundi
    #8110835 - 03/06/08 12:32 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

There are many motives as to why the government or a corporation would do such a thing. An act of terrorism injects the thought into the citizens' minds that there is a definite enemy. It injects fear into their lives. Fear controls people. That is what terrorism is about - control. Control is what the government wants. It's what the government does - governs. This is the fundamental mistake in trying to maintain a government at all - the notion that you can maintain control.

It gave them a reason to start a war. A war that really has been going on for longer than most realize.

It's fucking petty, and it's petty to try and argue about who did it. It was done, and there's obviously loose ends that they refuse to address to the public. Something isn't right, that much is obvious.

Those with the right eyes can see through the gaping hole they foolishly left.

--------------------

Hemp could Save the World.

"There is no flag that is large enough, to hide the shame of a man in cuffs." -Serj Tankian

:mushroomgrow:Know Thyself.:mushroomgrow:

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
-Terence Mckenna

Edited by manyc (03/06/08 12:35 PM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: manyc]
    #8110845 - 03/06/08 12:34 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

It was done, and there's obviously loose ends that they refuse to address. Something isn't right, that much is obvious. Those with the right eyes can see through the gaping hole they foolishly left.

So true.
So true.

--------------------

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

#8110855 - 03/06/08 12:36 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

fuck this shit im moving to australia

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8110878 - 03/06/08 12:41 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

I'm moving to the EU soon. I'm sick to the stomach of the lifestyles that the American culture feverishly promotes.

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8110881 - 03/06/08 12:42 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Why does it have to be so complex?

Because if it wasn't, it would completely invalidate all of those self proclaimed "truth seekers" and all of their armchair enlightenment.

It would be a huge blow to their ego to even entertain the idea that a well organized group of radical Islamics could possibly hijack a few planes and plow them into targets.

Quote:

There are psychological explanations for why conspiracy theories are so seductive. Academics who study them argue that they meet a basic human need: to have the magnitude of any given effect be balanced by the magnitude of the cause behind it. A world in which tiny causes can have huge consequences feels scary and unreliable. Therefore a grand disaster like Sept. 11 needs a grand conspiracy behind it. "We tend to associate major events--a President or princess dying--with major causes," says Patrick Leman, a lecturer in psychology at Royal Holloway University of London, who has conducted studies on conspiracy belief. "If we think big events like a President being assassinated can happen at the hands of a minor individual, that points to the unpredictability and randomness of life and unsettles us." In that sense, the idea that there is a malevolent controlling force orchestrating global events is, in a perverse way, comforting.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304-3,00.html

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

Loc: Chocolate City
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 planes [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8110898 - 03/06/08 12:47 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
Really

i mean, im sure that it would be hard to get the cash for it, but...

why dont we just re-build the fucking things, and then crash 2 more planes into the fucking buildings

actually lets rebuild that whole corporate complex, so we can see if building 7 still collapses.....

Kudos for "thinking outside the box"

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8110964 - 03/06/08 01:06 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

Because if it wasn't, it would completely invalidate all of those self proclaimed "truth seekers" and all of their armchair enlightenment.

It would be a huge blow to their ego to even entertain the idea that a well organized group of radical Islamics could possibly hijack a few planes and plow them into targets.

Absolutely. Why people dismiss this cause, the one that is admitted to by the parties who did it, that all eyewitness accounts support, and that the vast preponderance of the evidence points to; why people dismiss this as completely not even possible will forever be a mystery to me.

Why do you people want SO BADLY to believe in a vast conspiracy involving literally hundreds of thousands of people?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8110981 - 03/06/08 01:12 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Why do you want so badly to stop the discussion?

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Stizzle]
    #8111001 - 03/06/08 01:20 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

because this discussion is filled with ignorant people who claim that a conspiracy is the only possibility because thats what they want to believe, rather then doing real research and learning actual FACTS, they base their entire logic of "conspiracy theories" that they here from people or read in a bullshit article. americans are so fucking stupid i cant wait to leave this country

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Loc: Nacada
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8111019 - 03/06/08 01:28 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:I don't care if the fucking Pope calls it into question. They aren't structural engineers, were not anywhere near ground zero during or after the incident, and probably have about as much "evidence" as the average American teenager watching grainy videos of squibb charges and freefalls without any context or actual experience to back it up.

No, he isn't a structural engineer.. but why should that matter to you? There are already plenty of engineers that support the idea of a demolition that you conveniently seem to be blissfully unaware so what does a job title matter?

Quote:

Why do you people want SO BADLY to believe in a vast conspiracy involving literally hundreds of thousands of people?

I don't.

I wish I could believe that it really was a bunch of people with boxcutters, but I've looked at the evidence; a critical perspective on the whole event and the 'explanation' of it is what I got. Turning a blind eye to it, in foresight, will be regrettable. Even if it is just a few posts on a message board..

--------------------

Edited by WScott (03/06/08 01:34 PM)

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#8111031 - 03/06/08 01:32 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they think they are going against the establishment and finding the actual "truth", when in reality they are just buying into all the nutjobs that shove their poorly explained theories down the throats of the gullible.

I don't believe the "official report" because it's backed by the government. I believe it because it's backed by actual solid science and logical reasoning by some of the brightest and most well known researchers in the field.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: WScott]
    #8111035 - 03/06/08 01:34 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

WScottsdale said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:I don't care if the fucking Pope calls it into question. They aren't structural engineers, were not anywhere near ground zero during or after the incident, and probably have about as much "evidence" as the average American teenager watching grainy videos of squibb charges and freefalls without any context or actual experience to back it up.

No, he isn't a structural engineer.. but why should that matter to you? There are already plenty of engineers that support the idea of a demolition that you conveniently seem to be blissfully unaware so what does a job title matter?

Name one investigator that was actually there at ground zero to see first hand what happened that still believes in thermite and controlled demolitions.

--------------------

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

#8111092 - 03/06/08 01:50 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

exactly. a few scientists said a demolition POSSIBLE (not definite, not a single person said it was definite, but only POSSIBLE), anyways for every 1 engineer saying it was possible, there were 10 more saying that the crash was what caused it to fall. like i said anyone on here believing in conspiracies is not basing anything on actual evidence, just hearsay from what they hear from other dumbasses, or read on the internet, or whatever. get out there and do some actual research before you go making such rediculous claims

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8111115 - 03/06/08 01:55 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

YES! While I have never been to the collapse site or the pentagon and I certainly know nothing about structural engineering, physics, or explosives... I do know enough to take stock in professional opinions of the people that actually were there and studied and researched and wrote hundreds and hundreds of papers based on factual and logical information that they themselves gathered and analyzed.

And I sure as hell do my best to take the photos and information in the right context with the real facts behind them.

It isn't that hard. You just have to pay attention.

--------------------

InvisibleHumble lurker
Stranger
    #8111188 - 03/06/08 02:12 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Yes, It has nothing to do with oil, I am a robot, I am a robot

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4354269.stm

:slaves:

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #8111550 - 03/06/08 03:21 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Quote:

Evan said:
Yeah I've read alot of them and participated in them so don't tell me to UTFSE. Have you read them? I'm not very convinced at all, but you are for some reason. Still doesn't answer these questions. You can't debate certain questions like why the 9/11 Commission Report failed  to include 1 the 3 buildings falling in their report about buildings falling, and it just happened to be the building that didn't get hit by a plane. How you gonna debate that? Seriously that is a big deal but is nothing to you. please 

You do know that the NIST is working on a complete report due out later this year about their findings into why 7 WTC collapsed, right?

During the original commission report they couldn't conclusively identify the cause for the collapse with enough certainty, so they are doing a complete study on it.

But fuck them right, you probably won't bother to even listen to what "the man" says about it. :rolleyes: You've apparently already made up your mind about what has happened, despite the contradictory evidence.

a study done nearly 7 years after the attack, and 6 years after the rubble and all evidence has been cleared and dispersed? im sure itll be chock full of useful information.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale