Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Offlinedark1313star
A shroom with a view

Loc: Burlington VT
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8222181 - 03/31/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: dark1313star]
    #8222187 - 03/31/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8222195 - 03/31/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well this thread has become a laugh parade.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Phred]
    #8222409 - 03/31/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

"Talking to you is like talking to a goat!"

Heh.

Phred

--------------------

Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8222761 - 04/01/08 12:53 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:

Also remember that Larry Silverstein who owns all three buildings admitted on national television that he ordered WTC7 to be demolished.

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

"pull" is industry jargon for demolishing a building with explosives.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I am quoting directly from "Dubunking 9/11 Myths" by Popular Mechanics (pages 57-58):

"Four demolition and engineering experts tell Popular Mechanics that pull is not slang for controlled demolition. 'I've never heard of it,' says John Magnusson of Magnusson Klemencic Associates.

Ron Doekll, retired president of Olshan Demolishing Company, says the same thing. Mark Loizeaux of Controlled Demolition, Inc. adds that the only way he can imagine the term being used is in reference to a process where the legs of a structure are precut and attached to cables, and then large machines are used to literally pull the building to the ground. But he adds this is only done with radio towers and relatively small buildings. 'There is no way you could pull over a structures like the [WTC 7],' Loizeaux writes in an email to Popular Mechanics. 'The contractors removing the debris tried on several occasions to pull over sections of [World Trade Center buildings 5 and 6, both less than 10 stories tall] that were damaged by the fire and collapse. they couldn't even pull those over.'

Silverstein subsequently released a statement on September 5, 2005, saying his comments were misinterpreted. He says he was referring to his desire to pull a squadron of firefighters from the building. The statement read in part: 'Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building." Firefighters contacted by Popular Mechanics confirm that pull is a common firefighting term for removing personnel from a dangerous structure."

If you ask me anybody who believes these 9/11 conspiracies (or for that matter pretty much any conspiracy) is a fucking idiot because there is not one shred of evidence that supports any one of them. And no people, your guesses of how a building should fall do not count as evidence no matter how much you think that you know what you are talking about.

I have actually lost friends over this before. One former friend is 100% convinced that the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile despite the massive amount of evidence against that contention including hundreds of eye-witnesses. I showed him my copy of "Debunking 9/11 Myths" and he refused to even read it stating that if Popular Mechanics concluded that there was no 9/11 conspiracy that they must be in on it. How do you argue with someone who is so deluded that he believes every contrary piece of evidence must be part of the conspiracy? I refuse to be friends with people that are that ignorant.

Edited by dtugg (04/01/08 12:55 AM)

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8222786 - 04/01/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

MOD, LOL

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom