Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8111595 - 03/06/08 03:30 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

a study done nearly 7 years after the attack, and 6 years after the rubble and all evidence has been cleared and dispersed? im sure itll be chock full of useful information.

right.

Another report full of BULLSHIT for the American public to gobble up as they watch Fox news and eat burgers.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: niteowl]
    #8111731 - 03/06/08 03:58 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

honestly, for the most part, ive just given up. i used to have alot of fire in my heart about this subject, but after so many years of arguing and feeling like im getting nowhere, i pretty much just leave it alone until someone brings it up, such as nomad.

too many drones to fight. im tired of fighting. every now and then ill get a spark back and get into it, but i quickly lose my luster for it.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8111751 - 03/06/08 04:02 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

I feel the same way. After arguing about it for years, I just don't understand how anyone can believe in a vast conspiracy involving thousands of people putting thousands of bombs in the biggest office building in the world while tens of thousands of people worked there every single day.

That fact alone beggars belief, and it is one of many that are equally as implausible.

But I've come the conclusion there is just a certain segment of the population that you will never be able to convince no matter how much evidence you have. Some people just do not want to believe they might be wrong about something.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8111826 - 03/06/08 04:20 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

well i definately believe something happened outside of what we were told. there were other people involved. for what reasons and motives, i have no idea. but i do know that the official story has some serious holes in it, that have never been answered and some that were answered ridiculously.

what you need to understand madtown, is that not all of us who believe there is another side to the event, believe the same thing, it is unfortunate that some people have thrown some completely ridiculous theories into the mix, because it takes the seriousness out of the whole argument, because then people like you(again no offense) have amunition for future arguments. and the minute someone says what we were told about 9/11 is full of lies, you automatically jump to the ridiculous conspiracy theory statement.

there are still several undeniable facts about 9/11 that are seriously disturbing. such as building 7 and everything surrounding it, the fact that it was not deemed a national disaster crimescene and kept the way it was for a thorough investigation, instead being cleaned up quickly, methodically and having any useable scraps such as the steel shipped off to other countries to be recycled(at incredibly cheap prices).

as said before, i dont know exactly what or why, but i know there are too many little facts and holes in the story for me to believe what the government said happened. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: niteowl]
    #8112968 - 03/06/08 07:51 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

a study done nearly 7 years after the attack, and 6 years after the rubble and all evidence has been cleared and dispersed? im sure itll be chock full of useful information.

right.

Another report full of BULLSHIT for the American public to gobble up as they watch Fox news and eat burgers.

Please tell me you don't just jump on the retard bandwagon so easily... :rolleyes:

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8112973 - 03/06/08 07:53 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

I have NEVER believed the cover story for 9-11

--------------------

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8113124 - 03/06/08 08:20 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

the only real way to settle the 9/11 conspiracy is to just not give a fuck. planes clearly hit the buildings and they fell. there probably is a lot more important details missing but thank the lord i'm not concerned with them.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: zSDMF]
    #8113148 - 03/06/08 08:25 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Just because lots of bullshit surrounds 9/11 doesn't mean the government caused it.

You conspiracy theorists need to break free from the confines of your own minds.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: zSDMF]
    #8113255 - 03/06/08 08:51 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
the only real way to settle the 9/11 conspiracy is to just not give a fuck.  planes clearly hit the buildings and they fell.  there probably is a lot more important details missing but thank the lord i'm not concerned with them.

that makes alot of sense. lets not give a fuck about anything. lets just believe everything the government tells us like good little cattle.

guess you had better stop using any and all drugs, as a matter of fact you shouldnt break the law in any way they see fit. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#8113265 - 03/06/08 08:53 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

that means no speeding too.

--------------------

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #8113271 - 03/06/08 08:54 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Don't tell me that you believe in the 9/11 conspiracy crap, lefty. It's fucking idiotic. I don't trust the government, but it's pretty clear that some pissed off Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Centers. I feel like the people who believe in this conspiracy only do so because they always conform to opinions and ideas that are unconventional. Conforming to nonconformity, if you will. There may be some details that we are unaware of, but I believe in the story we have been told, for the most part. Not everything is a conspiracy.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

#8113276 - 03/06/08 08:55 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

zSDMF said:
the only real way to settle the 9/11 conspiracy is to just not give a fuck.  planes clearly hit the buildings and they fell.  there probably is a lot more important details missing but thank the lord i'm not concerned with them.

that makes alot of sense. lets not give a fuck about anything. lets just believe everything the government tells us like good little cattle.

guess you had better stop using any and all drugs, as a matter of fact you shouldnt break the law in any way they see fit. :rolleyes:

we can SEE the planes flying into the buildings.  Then the buildings fall down.  That much we knwo.  If you're going to believe EVERY form of information we receive is BS go ahead, but if that's the case then you certainly don't have any information with which to combat our sheepish notions.

The rabbit hole isn't nearly as deep as you think.  The truth is more terrifying: nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

--------------------
check out my music!

Edited by g00ru (03/06/08 08:56 PM)

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: g00ru]
    #8113283 - 03/06/08 08:57 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Just because lots of bullshit surrounds 9/11 doesn't mean the government caused it.

You conspiracy theorists need to break free from the confines of your own minds.

not all of us think the government did it.

i for one do not think george bush had anything to do with it. what i do believe that it is a possibility and a probability that some elements within the government had something to do with it, and at the very least helped it happen.

some elements within our government had to have either stood by idly while it happened, or wanted it to happen for whatever reasons, for the historically monumental blunders that happened, to happen.

either it was helped by people within this government and country, or the "greatest nation on earth" is run by a bunch of fucking idiots. i seriously doubt that THAT many people in THAT many branches of the government are THAT retarded.

Quote:

why do you find it so hard to step out of the confine of your own mind and accept the possibility that not every american is good, and that many of them work for their own benefit? why is it so hard for you to accept the possibility that people within our own government would have no problem allowing its own people to die for whatever reason? i have stepped out of the box long ago, where are you?

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: robbyberto]
    #8113359 - 03/06/08 09:10 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
Don't tell me that you believe in the 9/11 conspiracy crap, lefty. It's fucking idiotic. I don't trust the government, but it's pretty clear that some pissed off Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Centers. I feel like the people who believe in this conspiracy only do so because they always conform to opinions and ideas that are unconventional. Conforming to nonconformity, if you will. There may be some details that we are unaware of, but I believe in the story we have been told, for the most part. Not everything is a conspiracy.

i dont buy all of it no. am i a alex jones fanatic?? NO.

ive done my research, ive looked into it numerous times and every time i look at it i come to the same conclusion, something isnt right. there are discrepencies, there are holes and there are lies. something else happened, and that i am certain.

i am the same lefty everyone has seen for 3 years now, some of you dont like me, some of you do, if this opinion changes the way some of you feel about me then i really dont care, im the same person.

im not the only person who thinks theres another side to the story robby. there are people from all facets of american life who believe its a lie. not all of us believe the crazy shit.

http://stj911.org/
http://911scholars.org/
http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/
http://www.ae911truth.org/
http://www.ny911truth.org/
http://www.v911t.org/

it may not come out today, it may not come out tomorrow, but it will come out one day. and even then there are many americans who just wont accept it.

noone wanted to believe that a german was the one who burnt down the reichstag building.

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

#8113363 - 03/06/08 09:11 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
not all of us think the government did it.

i for one do not think george bush had anything to do with it. what i do believe that it is a possibility and a probability that some elements within the government had something to do with it, and at the very least helped it happen.

some elements within our government had to have either stood by idly while it happened, or wanted it to happen for whatever reasons, for the historically monumental blunders that happened, to happen.

I don't think anybody would argue there were some serious fuck ups in preventing this disaster. It's really just a question of degree.

Quote:

either it was helped by people within this government and country, or the "greatest nation on earth" is run by a bunch of fucking idiots. i seriously doubt that THAT many people in THAT many branches of the government are THAT retarded.

all the evidence shows that yeah, they really might be THAT retarded. Bush's administration runs on a spoils system, so from the top down people in the executive branch are completely unqualified.

Quote:

why do you find it so hard to step out of the confine of your own mind and accept the possibility that not every american is good, and that many of them work for their own benefit? why is it so hard for you to accept the possibility that people within our own government would have no problem allowing its own people to die for whatever reason? i have stepped out of the box long ago, where are you?

why do you guys always assume that those of us who don't believe you want to like the government. I've read the history, I'm well aware that america in no way has any sort of moral high ground, and I harbor no preconceived notions about how shit works. I would love to believe that there is an evil shadow organization controlling the world. However, I have enough intellectual restraint to see that the facts simply don't add up in your favor.

and for the record, if all you're saying is that the government allowed 9/11 to happen through negligence, I could believe that a lot sooner than I could believe they actively planned it.

--------------------
check out my music!

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: g00ru]
    #8113391 - 03/06/08 09:17 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

zSDMF said:

we can SEE the planes flying into the buildings.  Then the buildings fall down.  That much we knwo.  If you're going to believe EVERY form of information we receive is BS go ahead, but if that's the case then you certainly don't have any information with which to combat our sheepish notions.

The rabbit hole isn't nearly as deep as you think.  The truth is more terrifying: nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

how about you go back and read my posts?? because i havent mentioned anything about the towers. until this paragraph right here.

i find it pretty crazy that anyone would have the resources to rig the twin towers with demo charges and choreograph it to look like planes took them down. however i do find it highly unlikely that they would fall in the manner that they did. i choose to not argue this aspect of the 9/11 argument.

however noone can seem to address two things i HAVE mentioned, which are building 7 and the fact that the crime scene was not secured and intensely inspected, instead being cleaned up very quickly and most evidence being destroyed rather quickly.

i dont believe every piece of information i come across. neither from the governments side, nor the conspiracy side. why do you completely dismiss every single thing that the other side has to say?

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla *DELETED* [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8113404 - 03/06/08 09:20 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Chemy]
    #8113453 - 03/06/08 09:28 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Just to clarify: if all you're saying is that the government let 9/11 happen, I have no way of refuting that. It makes sense and is theoretically plausible, but at the same time it seems unlikely that so many people would allow such negligence to occur. The thing about a conspiracy is that you can't have too many people involved in it or else word WILL get out.

If you think the government actively planned and executed 9/11, I'm sorry but that's dumb. I'm not being a sheep. All that shit about building 7, it's been refuted by college physicists and the like. It's easy to fall into the traps of conspiracy theories. Ya gots ta be careful.

--------------------
check out my music!

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8113459 - 03/06/08 09:30 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

all the evidence shows that yeah, they really might be THAT retarded. Bush's administration runs on a spoils system, so from the top down people in the executive branch are completely unqualified.

well noone has to tell me about the unqualifications of the current executive branch, however the negligence or treasonous acts, whichever they may be, or a combination of both, spans down through many branches, it wasnt just bush and his cabinet. i find it highly unlikely that the FAA, NORAD and the other protective areas of our government all let such a monumental error occur.

there was nearly an hour gap in between the first tower being hit and the pentagon being hit. youre telling me that you believe that after not one but TWO jetliners are hijacked and crashed into american iconic buildings, that our government as a whole(executive and defense) allowed a third plane to hit the nerve center of the most advanced military on the planet?? when the pentagon not only has jets nearby, but they also have ground to air missile defense?

Quote:

why do you guys always assume that those of us who don't believe you want to like the government. I've read the history, I'm well aware that america in no way has any sort of moral high ground, and I harbor no preconceived notions about how shit works. I would love to believe that there is an evil shadow organization controlling the world. However, I have enough intellectual restraint to see that the facts simply don't add up in your favor.

and for the record, if all you're saying is that the government allowed 9/11 to happen through negligence, I could believe that a lot sooner than I could believe they actively planned it.

see there is your biggest fault in this argument, you lump everyone that doesnt agree with your side into one category. i do not speak for anyone but myself.

i never said the government planned it, i think most of the government had no idea as to what was going on at all. i think that either a few people on the inside turned a blind eye for personal benefit, or a few people on the inside actually helped to plan it.

i find similarities between PNAC's early to mid 90's plans for the new millenium and what has happened in the last 8 years HIGHLY coincidental.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Chemy]
    #8113469 - 03/06/08 09:31 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:

I used to care, a lot, but then I realized that this event will follow the same route as the MLK assassination, the JFK assassination and other suspicious events.

If someone had "flash" or "thermal" video evidence of the WTC event, nothing would happen, some people are untouchable and the Bush/Cheney family happens to be a prime example.

i agree. which is why most of my desire to fight for it has faded. like i said earlier, sometimes i get a spark and argue. this is one of those sparks. im sure itll die soon. :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom