Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8106680 - 03/05/08 03:44 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah I've read alot of them and participated in them so don't tell me to UTFSE. Have you read them? I'm not very convinced at all, but you are for some reason. Still doesn't answer these questions. You can't debate certain questions like why the 9/11 Commission Report failed to include 1 the 3 buildings falling in their report about buildings falling, and it just happened to be the building that didn't get hit by a plane. How you gonna debate that? Seriously that is a big deal but is nothing to you. please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8106688 - 03/05/08 03:47 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Searching a drugs forum.  That's your research? :lol:

I would advise starting with Google.. but I heard Google is run by Lizardmen.  You'd better search more drug forums for Lizardmen conspiracy theories before divulging your intents to Google...

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: sam420]
    #8106694 - 03/05/08 03:48 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I'm searching a drugs forum because he told me to dumbass, you know they guy on your side of the arguement? and of course I've done research outside of a drug forums. And we aren't talking about lizard men for christs sake.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: sam420]
    #8106699 - 03/05/08 03:50 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I'm searching a drugs forum because he told me to dumbass, you know the guy on your side of the arguement? and of course I've done research outside of a drug forums. And we aren't talking about lizard men for christs sake.

ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T THINK IT IS A HUGE DEAL THAT WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 FELL WITHOUT BEING HIT BY A PLANE AND WASN'T EVEN MENTIONED ONCE IN THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORTS IS A FUCKING NUTJOB WHO SHOULD HANG OUT WITHT HE LIZARDMEN.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8106700 - 03/05/08 03:50 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

have you ever read the 9/11 commission report, or did alex grey just claim it wasn't included in the report?

something tells me you just hear these things from various (totally unbiased of course) sources and automatically take it for fact because you want to believe there was a conspiracy.

i'm not getting into this whole debate again, i'm sorry. i have better things to do on my birthday.

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

#8106703 - 03/05/08 03:51 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Easy now.

My side of the argument doesn't exist because:

a) This topic has been regurgitated about 1000000 times already (please refer to 'similar threads' at bottom of page)
b) I could care less if your government DID bring down the towers.

I'm just expressing displeasure at the fact these threads just won't die. Maybe we should have a dedicated forum

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla *DELETED* [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8106704 - 03/05/08 03:51 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla *DELETED* [Re: Chemy]
    #8106710 - 03/05/08 03:52 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Chemy]
    #8106715 - 03/05/08 03:53 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Happy Birthday JonnyOnTheSpot

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8106719 - 03/05/08 03:53 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Yes I have read the 9/11 Commission Report. You can download it full version .pdf right here:

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report.pdf

Have you read it, or have you just been following peoples replies in saying

"use the search engine"
"this has been proved many many times"
"go hang out with lizard men"

by the way, I don't want to ruin your birthday go have some fun

All of you nay sayers are so quick to criticize and name call but you haven't done any research yourself which just make you IGNORANT NAME CALLERS repeating things like:

"use the search engine"
"this has been proved many many times"
"go hang out with lizard men"

without ever proving anything.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Chemy]
    #8106724 - 03/05/08 03:55 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Dont get angry over a 7 year old incident.

How long must we wait before we can stop caring about 9/11?

Do you realize what the implications are if the government planned 9/11? It means it is far from a past event.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #8106726 - 03/05/08 03:56 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

evan, i ain't calling you names, but i am a naysayer!

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

#8106735 - 03/05/08 03:57 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
All of you nay sayers are so quick to criticize and name call but you haven't done any research yourself which just make you ignorant name callers.

I haven't done any research because I couldn't overcome the mountain of apathy oozing from my soul

--------------------

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

#8106749 - 03/05/08 04:00 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
Do you realize what the implications are if the government planned 9/11? It means it is far from a past event.

Yeah it means you have a shitty government. This is already a well understood concept.

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8106761 - 03/05/08 04:03 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah and you have the right not to be controlled by your government, especially when the american public wake up and people are held accountable. Fine let it happen, who cares if the government is corrupt anyway and kills its own citizens and takes away Rights for that cause. Yeah who cares, the government is bad anyways right? Let them set up torture camps and deploy their unnaccountable parallel army for domestic problems. Lets spend trillions of dollars and make the top people richer. Who cares right? I mean who has time to care with all this bong smoking and tv watching. Enjoy your bong and don't forget to not protectd your constitution.

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

#8106774 - 03/05/08 04:05 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
Go smoke a bong.

Thanks I will.

Enjoy your thread

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Coaster]
    #8106780 - 03/05/08 04:07 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
rudy giliana is repsonsible for WTC7
he put a huge propane tank on the top floor disregarding wut every1 else said
research it

propane tank on the roof wouldnt make it collapse from the foundation UP. it would have blown a hole in the roof.

i dont care what anyone says, there is no way that simple fires on two separate floors caused building 7 to drop like a pile of twigs. it was a goddamn steel framed structure, with larger steel beams than even the trade towers, due to the fact that it sat on top of an electrical substation.

you tell me how fire dropped the entire structure in a matter of seconds from the ground floor UP, in the same fashion as a demolition. this isnt aimed at anyone in particular, just ranting to everyone.

im not saying the government did it, but i am saying that if it was middle eastern terrorists who crashed those planes, then they werent acting alone. i dont know who or why, but i know deep down that the official story we were spoon fed was full of lies.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8106795 - 03/05/08 04:09 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Paying no mind to the multitudes of structural engineers who say that is what happened?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8106803 - 03/05/08 04:12 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

and the many engineers who disagree with those engineers?

http://www.ae911truth.org/

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the only one way to settle the 9/11 Consipiracy debate is to re-build the towers and crash 2 pla [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8106816 - 03/05/08 04:15 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Especially considering the engineers and project managers who built the towers themselves think the government is lying?

This is a building being taken down through demoltion and it is World Trade Center building 7, the one not mentioned at all in the 9/11 commission report, because it is a dead giveaway.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder