Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
never shooting up again
    #9628176 -

I rarely ever shoot up but tonight I decided to shoot a few bags at once. The problem I had was that I could not for the life of me hit the blood vessel. I ended up  poking a crap load of holes into my hands until I finally hit the spot. But it was just a horrific experience. I ended up getting blood all over the place and I got a painful bump on the top of my hand. I never had this much of a problem before. The needle was not sharp, I had used it a couple times before. All in all, it was a shitty experience. But the good thing is that Im never going to try it again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9628203 -

Haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9628216 -

:haha: lesson learned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9628238 -

you suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9628246 -

Ha, I just picked up a bunch of new needles the other day after not shooting for several years.

But now the white around currently is way too shitty to shoot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9628277 -

everytime I did shoot, I would puke the next day...Only when I shot it though.I should have learned after the first time. shit Im already not feelin well. Laugh all you want, I deserve everything coming to me. but I will NEVER NEVER NEVER do it again so i guess its good it happened. Can someone please tell me how I can ease the pain on my hand :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9628327 -

dose up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9628399 -

I bet you will do it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9628459 -

NEVER!!there is much better ways to ingest drugs.  I already threw out the syringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9628498 -

Clean it really well,and then put an ice pack on it alternating on and off.I used to shoot coke and speed,so glad that is long over.I had a diabetic friend that I would steal fresh needles from so i had no prob with sharpies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9628529 -

Im guessing it's normal that I am feeling a lot of pain from poke it a bunch of times in the one spot?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9628553 -

Yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9628890 -

You know they have to give you needles at pharmacies if you ask.....right?

Also they cant ask questions if you know what size you need, it's all about slowing the spread of HIV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9628904 -

I hope you feel better OP, and don't listen to the hate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9628943 -

I'm not hating I just thought that junkies should know this kind of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9628961 -

I think it's technically illegal to put syringes in the normal trash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9629521 -

I was more thinking of the first few guys. Why laugh at him?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9629785 -

Anonymous #7 said:
I had a diabetic friend that I would steal fresh needles from so i had no prob with sharpies.



You're not a friend, you're an asshole, asshole.  Stealing someone's medical supplies is fucking rude.  Hopefully you'll need a fix and one of your "friends" will steal your stash.

- a diabetic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9629915 -

if yor gonna shoot do it right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: never shooting up again [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9630574 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I was more thinking of the first few guys. Why laugh at him?



Because junkies are stupid fucks and make me lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Laidies, what's the wierdest thing you've stuck up your coochie?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,725 52 08/15/08 02:14 AM
by Anonymous
* The worst decision you made (or almost made) in your life?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 891 29 12/21/07 06:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
584 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.