Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
How many people here are really taking it over the edge?
    #9604608 -

I see all these post about this here and that here and I just can't beleive half the stuff people say. It's like they honestly think I could beleive that for 12 whole hours, they sat around oggling the universe.

I did that shit maybe twice in a matter of a short time and I smoked copious amounts of bud and I just don't get whom in their right mind would do that.

I'm not going to say people are stuck in a trip per se but doesnt this seem abnormal to you people?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604635 -

Drug use, not abuse. Its not abnormal. Its typical for these types of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604663 -

It's what we do.

Some of us do it for fun.

Some do it for spiritual purposes.

Others do it for psychoanalysis.

Dont judge we all have our thing psychedelics happen to be mine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604686 -

Its what Ive always done. It can actually take you to the highest level of bliss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604688 -

Somebody told me veritas is out of control. Maybe they were lying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604702 -

If you want a real answer please be less vague.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9604736 -

Pychadelics are great and all i was jus thinking if anyone had any validity in them why on earth would they think such massive amounts were needed and even then I can't just picture.

It just seems so farfetched to me is all for those who can handle it whatever but its got to be a kick in the balls at some point maybe there is someone doing it once a year a light dose so things dont get all hairy but for christ sakes people act like its a video game.  It's not like you can just hang out and have all the neccesary force im a newb to this stuff practically and have had my share of expierences but Im not one to talk other people into it and its a wonder why I'm even here sometimes.

Maybe I take things to seriously, but some people just got to chill I beleive.  I just dont see why a person would do more then the neccesary amount unless they had already "abused" implicating that the stuff only does its magic a few times spread out in a giving year.

man even the natives would argue against this stuff and they're the ones who put us on to it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604752 -

Its as much intention as dosage. I think high dosages have there advantages. But if your good at expanding your awareness you can stretch it to the limit using low to medium dosages and have better recollection of the experience afterwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604880 -

You just dont "get it" do you?

Ive done 10 strips and half ounces and trip ATLEAST a few times a month. I dont think its detrimental, I dont think it's abuse, I like to look at it as regaining a connection to my supersoul. I can just as easily do the same thing through meditation. Some people go out and drink, some people shoot up heroin, some peope are speed freaks or potheads. Me? I like to trip.

That being said there are people who take it alot further than I do, people who do crystal prints and eat whole ounces or ingest everyday for a month.

No matter how far you take it, there is someone takeing it further.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604919 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I see all these post about this here and that here and I just can't beleive half the stuff people say. It's like they honestly think I could beleive that for 12 whole hours, they sat around oggling the universe.

I did that shit maybe twice in a matter of a short time and I smoked copious amounts of bud and I just don't get whom in their right mind would do that.

I'm not going to say people are stuck in a trip per se but doesnt this seem abnormal to you people?



You're a fucking idiot. Learn how to make sense out of what you're trying to say, goddamnit! It seems to me like you're one of these mother-fuckers that you're talking so much shit about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9604938 -

OP makes very little sense. Like the kid in every clique whose always trying to be the voice of reason.

I hear what he's saying (I think) about abuse, but as long as people are only hurting themselves (if they are at all) it's their call buddy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604961 -

Psychedelics induce coherence.  Really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9604976 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I see all these post about this here and that here and I just can't beleive half the stuff people say. It's like they honestly think I could beleive that for 12 whole hours, they sat around oggling the universe.

I did that shit maybe twice in a matter of a short time and I smoked copious amounts of bud and I just don't get whom in their right mind would do that.

I'm not going to say people are stuck in a trip per se but doesnt this seem abnormal to you people?



You're a fucking idiot. Learn how to make sense out of what you're trying to say, goddamnit! It seems to me like you're one of these mother-fuckers that you're talking so much shit about.



Hey, asshole, pull your head out of your ass and smell the coffee for Christsake.  He's right.  Man, what a bunch of retards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9604991 -

Take a trip and accept ego death. I dare you. You are still on that fence. You are still on that "dare I cross? I might lose myself!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9605013 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Take a trip and accept ego death. I dare you. You are still on that fence. You are still on that "dare I cross? I might lose myself!"



Or he's 15, tarded, or a foreign troll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9605028 -

I feel like most people who take "too much" end up getting their ass kicked for it, either soft or hard. That's what happened to me. I've seen that happen to TONS of people on this forum, and they either ditch tripping or come back with a more reasonable attitude.

As for high doses? They're different from low doses in ways you can't possibly comprehend without actually taking them.

It's totally your call as to how far you want to go. Don't hold it against people who are more gung-ho about it than you are. I'm sure you have a fascination that I could scoff at if I wanted to.

Also, the point has already been made, but you're a good deal less coherent than those of us over the edge. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9605063 -

Getting my ass kicked is the most important part of the psychedelic experience IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9605075 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Also, the point has already been made, but you're a good deal less coherent than those of us over the edge. :rockon:



How do you know?

Very arrogant IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9605100 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Also, the point has already been made, but you're a good deal less coherent than those of us over the edge. :rockon:



How do you know?

Very arrogant IMO.



Its not arrogant, I also had a hard time understanding what the OP was trying to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people here are really taking it over the edge? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9605170 -

Um... I know it because the OP is incoherent. He is difficult to understand on a level not commonly seen. I don't see where the arrogance is in pointing this out. Normally I wouldn't be a dick about it but it's ironic, y'know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,766 21 03/29/18 04:58 AM
by Anonymous
* Nuclear war would be awesome
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,536 38 04/28/18 10:48 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
999 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.