Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9420950 -

:macdre::wink:


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9421816 -

did you vote for Obama or McCain?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: ridebaja]
    #9421820 -

I voted for Ralph Nader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9421909 -

deCypher said:
I do not seek to meditate or to clear my mind of instinctual emotion.  I see no ultimate truth in the placid and ultimately monotonous bliss of Zen contemplation.  I give into the desires of the flesh just as easily as I shirk altruism and choose self-service.  I enjoy harboring petty resentments as well as unjustified gripes.  I take pleasure in other people's misfortune, and I choose gratification of my own ego over that of others.  I believe that might makes right, and that compassion and mercy are merely tools designed to keep the humble in their place.  Rather then eliminate desire, I choose to satisfy it.

I know nothing, save that I know more than everybody else.  C'mon, ask me a question and the Oracle will give you Truth.



Resignation :thumbdown:

Unfortunate... evolution stops here

pour toi


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9422040 -

Do you pass around a collection plate at your church?
Where do I sign up?


--------------------
Absent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: Mufungo]
    #9424316 -

Mufungo said:
Do you have what it takes to lead?



Only if you have what it takes to follow.  :wink:

ridebaja said:
did you vote for Obama or McCain?



Neither, I'm not registered.

Plasmid said:
Do you pass around a collection plate at your church?
Where do I sign up?



No donations necessary; all that's required is a little dedication.  I can print up some spiffy membership cards if you like.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9424771 -

:imspecial:  <======= put this guy on your cards!  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9425171 -

deCypher said:
Mufungo said:
Do you have what it takes to lead?



Only if you have what it takes to follow.  :wink:




Good answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9425628 -

Nice to finally meet you, Mr. LaVey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9426666 -

Behold...enlightenment!!!


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #9427184 -

Cool! A point of arrival! Now can we stop all of this psilly philosophizing?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. *DELETED* [Re: it stars saddam]
    #9428582 -

Post deleted by Mufungo

Reason for deletion: ...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: Mufungo]
    #9428646 -

In his dreams.  I'm just taking notes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9433501 -

I am not at all sure of what point you are trying to make. Are you tring to tell us that you are an asshole?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #9433615 -

vigilant_mind said:
Nice to finally meet you, Mr. LaVey.




--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9580998 -

deCypher said:
Ask me a question and the Oracle will give you Truth.



God exists ?


--------------------
:peace: Red Rhythmic Earth :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: giPSY]
    #9581018 -

No.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9581020 -

deCypher said:
No.



What makes God inexistent ?


--------------------
:peace: Red Rhythmic Earth :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: giPSY]
    #9581024 -

No evidence whatsoever suggests the existence of a metaphysical being.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am wholly unenlightened. [Re: deCypher]
    #9581036 -

Not having an `evidence` doesn`t mean it doesn`t exist.


--------------------
:peace: Red Rhythmic Earth :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Unenlightened Fool
( 1 2 all )
dustinthewind13 2,574 36 06/20/13 06:24 PM
by Kickle
* The 'End of the World' archetype
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,929 30 07/16/08 01:24 PM
by Sacrebleu
* DMT -- symbolism and jungian archetypes
( 1 2 3 all )
longstrangetrip8 3,716 42 01/14/14 04:36 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Anima / Animus archetypes vs "shadow"? kotik 2,571 6 06/08/06 01:28 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Archetypes, Astrology, and Synchronicity... Adamist 1,161 3 07/10/04 01:29 PM
by ekomstop
* Can someone recommend a book on Jung's Archetypes? MOTH 1,910 11 07/06/06 08:31 AM
by kotik
* Archetype discussion? wery67564 2,202 10 04/06/06 10:15 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* People as Archetypes? (yet another personal yet philosophical diatribe about moving)
( 1 2 all )
NiamhNyx 2,754 26 06/19/07 06:01 PM
by MushroomTrip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,608 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.