Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Gotta a little black book with ma poems in.....
    #952822 -

'Got the inevitable pin-hole burns,
All down the front of my favourite shirt'

Why is that?
Everytime I get a new shirt or top, it always end up getting one of those little burn holes in it from smoking?
Every top I own has one  :smirk:
Anyone else jinxed like this?
What do you call them little glowing embers that fall during smoking?:
Cherries.
Blims.
Bombs.

Anymore?

 


--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta a little black book with ma poems in.... [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #953026 -

LoLz! It seems to be one of those unavoidable consequences of life... :crazy: :grin:

I got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta a little black book with ma poems in.... [Re: Papaver]
    #954301 -

maybe its trying to tell you smoking is bad, unless its pot anyways....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta a little black book with ma poems in.... [Re: ]
    #954466 -

>maybe its trying to tell you smoking is bad, unless its pot anyways....

Maybe what is trying to tell us smoking is bad ?  :grin:




--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta a little black book with ma poems in.... [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #954988 -

I used to get the giant versions of those little pinhole burns -- mostly from dropping cigarettes on the nod...

Matter of fact... I once had a hole apartment become a "little pinhole burn"... :crazy: :grin:

I've got wild, staring eyes.
And I got a strong urge to fly,
But I got nowhere to fly to ...fly to... fly to... fly to.
Ooooo Babe,
When I pick up the phone,
There's still nobody home.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta a little black book with ma poems in.... [Re: Papaver]
    #955033 -

>mostly from dropping cigarettes on the nod...

I got them in the car, on the seats  :mad: (not from the nod tho!! :wink: )

>Matter of fact... I once had a hole apartment become a "little pinhole burn"...

Shit!

Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from.
I've got electric light.
And I've got second sight.
And amazing powers of observation.

 


--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Edited by DreaMaTrix (10/12/02 12:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta a little black book with ma poems in..... [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #27829616 -

ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Give a short book promo and excerpt enotake2 1,265 7 12/19/03 06:35 PM
by djfrog
* A long poem from me. Patlal 274 7 06/21/22 10:52 AM
by HomelessSorcerer
* Anyone ever read any of these books? freddurgan 1,282 8 09/06/04 07:20 PM
by C20H25N3O
* I need a good book!
( 1 2 all )
felix 6,005 38 04/16/04 08:47 PM
by OldSpice
* Shell Silverstien- Drug Poem? CerebralFlower 1,516 9 03/02/04 09:50 AM
by CerebralFlower
* A poem I just wrote Spooge 485 2 06/14/05 05:05 PM
by rogue_pixie
* Pinholes in Walls (question) razmablues 915 15 05/13/08 04:27 PM
by Ozzy_shroomer
* What are your favorite books??
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,930 44 03/19/04 03:41 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,037 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.