Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A long poem from me. * 1
    #27829188 -

If life interests you


I will play the game until the very end
I will work to make all the dough
I want to flash and brag about myself
I am a sad human of the twenty first century
Don't ask questions, everything's alright

Even if I know that everything is going sideways
That half of my salary
Is necessary to merely win the cash
That I need to go to work
I close my eyes, I don't want to think about it

I also know that I'm a prisoner
Of a huge cage with golden bars
That I live on borrowed time
from banks and from credit companies

I need my dose, I'm a junkie!

If life interests you
You are at the right period
Come and celebrate this Solemn Mass
Do you feel useless?
Consume! We have stuff
to fill up the hole in your servile lives!

I live in a world of decadence
That delights itself in abundance
And where people put themselves in a trance
In the face of success and of material goods
We're creating artificial pleasure

Society of contradictions
Where bombshell beauties rub shoulder to shoulder
Stars of hollywood with fake tits

With obese with fat asses on the edge of an heart attack
In this hamburger culture

And despite the gap becoming wider
Between riches and poverty
Me, I don't feel too concerned
As long as all those stuff
Don't happen in my life
I stick my head in the sand

If life interests you
You are at the right period
Come and celebrate this Solemn Mass
Do you feel useless?
Consume! We have stuff
to fill up the hole in your servile lives!

For the merchants and the sellers
The bullshitting advertisers
My bank account has interest
I'm no longer human, I'm an ATM

Supersized stores
Supersized portions for the masses
Capitalism : point of no return
Yes Sir! I have the States in my backyard

I decided to play the game
I'm in a vicious cycle
Chronically indebted to a system
That is superficial and pernicious

A universe where the verb "to have"
As taken over the verb "to be"

Where all the people make themselves believe
That possession is the only quest

Foregone is the times of temples and churches
Those of our civilization
Are whores to the glory of merchandise
And of the God of Consumption

Costco, Walmart, oh and Target
Life is beautiful Alleluia!
If you can't get hard, there's Viagra

God bless America!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: Patlal]
    #27829196 -

Seemed about average length or so, maybe even less.

You know how to work it though.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: Patlal]
    #27829200 -

Can't sleep
Think deep
The sheep
Bahhh
I know them all by name
I see one in the mirror
Brush teeth
Shampoo
New floor
Old glue
Tv on
New glue
New shampoo
Meditate
Stay up late
Youtube boob
Brilliant
A savant that cannot be spelled correctly unless underlined
In red
Dead
Was I ever alive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #27829211 -

It doesn’t rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #27829221 -

Crazy_Horse said:
It doesn’t rhyme.



Well, guess what?  Your poem is too short and sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #27829222 -



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: christopera]
    #27829898 -

christopera said:
Seemed about average length or so, maybe even less.

You know how to work it though.



I try


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A long poem from me. [Re: Patlal]
    #27830169 -

You should get a tattoo of it on your back, OP:thumbup:

And some stars on your knees:thumbup:


--------------------
The devil knows who upvotes whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Uplifting poems about death?
( 1 2 all )
theocean06 13,706 22 03/24/16 06:00 PM
by donald3322
* Howl a poem By Allen Ginsberg Corporal Kielbasa 2,861 18 07/29/06 04:14 AM
by Papaver
* just wrote a poem heavy with christian themes. tell me what you think. questioneverything 1,395 15 11/15/12 12:04 PM
by questioneverything
* poem thread
( 1 2 3 all )
elementswrath 2,212 54 01/07/10 02:48 PM
by pfxtc
* Write a poem
( 1 2 3 all )
The_Hobbit 4,493 47 05/02/05 09:21 AM
by Muppet
* What is G-d? The Not-Thing? Verbing in Hebrew morrowasted 982 19 02/06/15 01:28 PM
by morrowasted
* In Need of a Poem SteezeMonkey 928 13 02/11/11 02:33 PM
by SteezeMonkey
* Love is a verb, Love is a doing word. anarKhan 670 5 09/25/08 07:49 PM
by SyeinStrife

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
274 topic views. 6 members, 44 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.