Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I want to become a scientologist.
    #9470528 -

I want a battery of psychologists to keep track of me as I descend into the bowels of this religion.

I think it would be interesting.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470550 -

Who doesn't!

Although starting your own cult has a certain appeal. I want one where everyone lives under big glass domes under the ocean maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470554 -

i wanna eat a sassage with ketchup...  what else should i have with it? pasta?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: lexmark]
    #9470562 -

home fries fried in butter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: lexmark]
    #9470572 -

what the fuck is sassage?


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470691 -

A sassy sausage, or a sausage made entirely of ass.

If only L. Ron were here, he has all the answers!

Edited by Mindflayer (12/21/08 01:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Mindflayer]
    #9470704 -

sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage
sausage


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470706 -

Its an expensive descent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: DimensionX]
    #9470713 -

lolo

I've been awake for three days sry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: DimensionX]
    #9470727 -

I bet. I wonder if I have enough money to get enlightened...


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470754 -

That programming jazz the church does to desensitize its members looks insane. Have you ever seen the footage? Also slave labor details for breaking the rules. It's worse than being 14 again  with the world's worst parents. However, with a space alien leader they're def one up on everone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470765 -



--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470805 -

Crasher said:
I want a battery of psychologists to keep track of me as I descend into the bowels of this religion.

I think it would be interesting.



Sounds like a good movie.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9470815 -

Can I be one of those pychiatrists?


--------------------
..beneath the chaos of the world, all is secretly well..

Rebuilding my DNA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Idiot]
    #9470827 -

Quote:
I believe that my lungs are made with the scrotum of zenu and the air I breathe is his semen



:rofl2::rofl2:

Awesome video.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9470835 -

blewmeanie said:
Crasher said:
I want a battery of psychologists to keep track of me as I descend into the bowels of this religion.

I think it would be interesting.



Sounds like a good movie.



:strokebeard:

I guess it's time to break out the camera and find a church of Scientology.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9470943 -

Datsa so lame.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #9470957 -

:orly:


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: Crasher]
    #9471091 -

I had a chance a few years ago to go in for a free "auditing" session. I basically consisted of me holding on to the two handles to their "stress detector" :rolleyes: while the auditor sat directly and in front of me staring directly and unceasingly into my eyes. She then asked me allot of emotionally reactive questions, and tried to gauge my response.

It was somewhat interesting, but ultimately just basic Reid behavior analysis.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to become a scientologist. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9471104 -

I'm guessing that went really well... Did the auditor just stare in wonder?

WHAT ARE YOU???


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Talking with scientologists about drugs.
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 4,749 59 01/14/07 09:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Any Scientologists? POLL!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Mr. Derp 2,747 40 02/15/12 03:12 PM
by Le_Canard
* Man denied security clearance at work for being Scientologist LobsterSauceDiscord 1,051 10 07/13/16 09:01 PM
by Repertoire89
* wow, scientologists are seriously crazy
( 1 2 3 all )
PilzeEssen 3,352 46 04/13/08 11:37 PM
by PilzeEssen
* Jesus, this isnt good. (Scientologists are observing me, possibly?) AsAboveSoBelow 592 10 08/02/10 01:59 PM
by SillyBilly
* Bacon vs Breakfast Sausage SHOWDOWN!!! (Results Tonight! Vote!)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mush 4 Brains 7,820 86 08/09/11 12:02 PM
by Mush 4 Brains
* men looking for sausage at the grocery store
( 1 2 all )
Poor Boy 954 21 07/31/13 09:21 PM
by Hakim0777
* My psychologist doesn't have a fucking clue about psychedelics
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Comradez 6,355 86 08/11/11 05:03 PM
by Pigasus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,217 topic views. 4 members, 205 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.