Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9437684 -

The only time I smoke roaches is when it is dry around here.
I smoke 4-8 dutch masters a day pretty fat to.  And Puff my 2 foot glass Bizong throughout the day.

I used the oil every now and again but mainly just because my girl likes it.

And the only time I ate a roach was a long time ago when I smoked joints and it 'airplaned' down my throat

Edited by jmt420 (12/15/08 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: jmt420]
    #9437790 -

I guess to each there own, but fuck smoking roaches.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: jmt420]
    #9437794 -

Alright well if you have a really brand-new kind of clean piece, pop maybe a half inch peice of one of those 4-8 dutches, once you smoke that, look at the stem of your piece....thats whats going into your mouth/throat/lungs when you smoke straight blunts.

Most people would be suprized.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9437833 -

you can do it with a cling wrap or toilet paper tube

you put a little hole near the end and stick the j in it then use the palm of your hand as the shotty,its rough:bonghit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: jmt420]
    #9437841 -

Not me my friend, I know it is bad for me and do not care. LOL 

I enjoy smoking, ALOT! 

But the only halfass clean way to smoke is to vaporize, but I lot my blunts and bongs. And shrooms(recently starting research)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9437843 -

I don't smoke blunts because I don't listen to rap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9437871 -

i don't roll roaches specifically for the purpose of hitting it out of glass

but if i have a roach thats too hot to handle, i'll sometimes grab a peice and stick it in to finish it off..

most of the time i just save em an roll grandaddyz


besides, cutting your blunt into squares small enough for a bowl ruins the concept of a blunt i think

a really good blunt is rolled with a full length paper, because you can achieve blunts that burn for over an hour due to the way air travels through it. 

i don't think theres enough space to do such a thing with small peices


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9437900 -

ToiletDuk said:
I don't smoke blunts because I don't listen to rap.


:rofl2:
That is awesome..


--------------------


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: flip3084]
    #9437905 -

flip3084 said:
ToiletDuk said:
I don't smoke blunts because I don't listen to rap.


:rofl2:
That is awesome..



and true


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9437918 -

ToiletDuk said:
I don't smoke blunts because I don't listen to rap.





lol.  That's great.


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: grewya]
    #9437929 -

yall are just haters

you dont have to listen to rap to smoke blunts


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: anyone420]
    #9437989 -



This is what good white kids smoke. See, even jesus uses one.



--------------------


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: flip3084]
    #9438020 -

im fuckin irish and italian

pretty damn white

yet i say fuck a bong

pass me the dutch


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: anyone420]
    #9438034 -

Ooh, then I speak for the irish everywhere when i say, stick to Italy, cause were not excepting you..:rabble:


--------------------


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: flip3084]
    #9438048 -

you can have that shitty little rock


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: anyone420]
    #9438060 -

Ooooh, no you did not.. I think you should join me in the otd...


--------------------


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: anyone420]
    #9438067 -

they gave it to the scottish already

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9438245 -

I like rap...but i know plenty of emo kids that smoke blunts....and besides, i dont care who you are, nobodys too cool for a cross-blunt. NOBODY


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9438404 -

why would we hate. do it all the time brother.
aint my fav method, but it works. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: anyone420]
    #9438972 -

I'm white and I say hand me the fuckin blunt then the bong while I'm wait for my blunt to come back around lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you ... you might be a stoner
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
HoodedForestDwellr 10,027 100 10/12/05 06:58 PM
by soma_victim
* Lazy stoner bum or duracell rabbit?
( 1 2 all )
kangoo 3,699 25 05/13/10 07:43 PM
by SouthernGulfStyle
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,185 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* hey to all my fellow older shroomers blackroselove 1,514 13 11/28/03 02:51 PM
by BluMonkee
* You know your a stoner when..... Glacius 868 5 09/13/03 05:44 PM
by domite
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,736 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.