Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
A questions for fellow stoners
    #9435374 -

Hey people,  I searched this and found no newer threads about it. 

I was wondering if anyone else here likes to cut up blunts into like half inch pieces and smoke in a bong like a roach.

I realize many of you will probably think its nasty, but in my opinion it burns more even then packing it.  And it seals perfect for monster hits, stays lit to pass it ect.

Me and an old highschool friend started doing it, and iv done it ever since.  Don't know why I just like it.  I should also mention I get all the blunt wraps and dutches/game i need free, so it's not like im wasting money, although even if i didnt get them free i'd still do it.

Not tryin to get hated on about this, just curious if im pullin a solo on this one haha.

Peace fellas


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9435383 -

I think that sounds gross but everybody has there own little things they do when they smoke so fuck the haters.

I dont like blunts at all, i like to taste the herb by itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9435387 -

Yea you're the first person I've heard of that does that.

If it's worth the extra work for you then go for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: JRayV]
    #9435400 -

Indeed it is, however, I love rolling blunts, so i dont consider it work :bongload::smile:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: JRayV]
    #9435407 -

spose its better than throwin it away, mite give it a go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9435408 -

me too :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: JRayV]
    #9435415 -

Never rolled anything specificaly for that, but have taken roaches and done what you speak of.. But I am with Weiliiiii on this one.. Glass on glass is the best way to go.. oNly time I mask the weed, is when it isn't good weed.


--------------------


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: flip3084]
    #9435449 -

No way would I taint my bong with tobacco.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9435465 -

blewmeanie said:
No way would I taint my bong with tobacco.



Dude when I was twelve, and my mom was at work, I took her bong which happend to be empty, and put tobacco from a cigg in it. I took a hit, and everything went red. I could not see for about 10 seconds, It was almost like nitros, except completely miserable.. My ears were fucking ringing.


--------------------


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9435467 -

We used to do that with oil joints...get a couple papers nice and lubed up, roll them into a joint (but don't roll anything in them - just make a tube), then cut into pieces and smoke with a bong.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9435471 -

Lol, its not like it makes the rest of your bud taste like tobacco, it leaves no tobacco resin because eventually the whole chunk turns to ash, which is when i put my hitter upside down onto the female and suck it out into the water.  the hitter stays clean and your ready to go! 

Plus im sure most of you have cleanable bongs, I got a zong thats VERY difficult to clean.  But it doesn't get too dirty.

And the whole reason i started this was because me and a friend would always go on blunt rides, and be estatic to return home and smoke the roach.  So the whole plan comes from smoking roaches I guess. We just noticed that it hits harder and tastes really good.

I don't think i mentioned that where I live we rarely see white widow or northern lights or any kind of good kush.  All we pretty much get is halfway decent seedless bud.  So we don't really have anything worth tasting or that we havnt tasted before.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #9435499 -

ShroomerRoss said:
spose its better than throwin it away, mite give it a go.



Only if you haven't put the blunt out yet. I've smoked blunt roaches in a bowl before... The taste of re-lit day old blunts is nauseating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Gumby]
    #9435773 -

What? You guys throw out your roaches?!?!!?! WHAT?

Save them until oboma hopefully legalizes and mail them all to me lol.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9435865 -

seems like a lot of people prefer rolling blunts to smoking them.:eek:

shit ain't right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Mandy_]
    #9435882 -

I can see why you would. Dunno why a cut up blunt is gross though. I don't inhail the paper unless I have to really


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Mandy_]
    #9435886 -

Never tried that. I've smoked many blunts but never that variation. Worth a try though, I'll try anything once. I've smoked roaches or roach weed out of the bong before, usually tastes like shit but it really gets you stoned. But I'm with weiliiii, I like to taste my bud, not some wrapper.


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: grewya]
    #9436721 -

Never done it, if it works for you that's great though.
I don't really like the sound of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9436733 -

I know a couple people who do that...best to use hemp papers instead of paper papers though...lol.


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: mudkip]
    #9436854 -

real stoners eat the roach

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A questions for fellow stoners [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #9437580 -

Gr8fulJ420 said:
real stoners eat the roach



Real stupid ones, thats nasty as hell!

And for the record im talking about blunts, not joints.  I only do this with blunt wraps or dutches.  Personally I like the taste they add, rolling paper i don't like so much.

But its cool to know some people actually know people who do it, I was just wondering.  And if you try it and like it make sure you tell me! I wont feel like such a loser!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you ... you might be a stoner
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
HoodedForestDwellr 10,027 100 10/12/05 06:58 PM
by soma_victim
* Lazy stoner bum or duracell rabbit?
( 1 2 all )
kangoo 3,699 25 05/13/10 07:43 PM
by SouthernGulfStyle
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,185 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* hey to all my fellow older shroomers blackroselove 1,514 13 11/28/03 02:51 PM
by BluMonkee
* You know your a stoner when..... Glacius 868 5 09/13/03 05:44 PM
by domite
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,736 topic views. 9 members, 12 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.