Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLenore
enthusiast
Re: Smoke weed, lots of weed
    #93073 - 05/01/00 04:28 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know about all of you but when I'm tripping I am not in any condition mentally to even recognize what weed is, let alone smoke it. You all must trip harder!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
    #93074 - 05/01/00 09:29 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I like weed on an acid trip.. it seems to make the visuals more intense, and it helps to relax the tension when you are coming up into the trip.

Anonymous

#93075 - 05/01/00 11:03 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

the sweet jane goes well with everything, personally i?ve never triped without jane,

it can calm you down when you?re in a tough ride, its also an object to share between the other trippers, makes good vibes, in a dark enviroment the light of the joint becomes a friend, as well as the smoke,

its the perfect partner...
not just for acid or shrom tripping, a joint is also beers friend, or any chemical too...

Anonymous

#93076 - 05/02/00 01:39 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I find that a nice gravity hit right before the peak sends me into the stratosphere.

Anonymous

#93077 - 05/03/00 06:50 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I smoke weed regurly. The thing i like most about shrooming is the way everything becomes clear, and the intelligence is boosted. And you can't exactly say weed clears the head. I prefer to smoke weed in the end of the trip. You feel better and more relaxed in a mellow cool way.
The effects of weed is wery different from person to person. It depends on how often you smoke. If you smoke regurly it makes you more relaxed.If you only smoke once in a while its a trip in itself to smoke.
So only mix shrooms and weed if you are familliar with weed.

OfflineR
Stranger
    #93078 - 05/03/00 07:39 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I love to smoke buds while i'm tripping.
I find it enhances the visual aspect of the trip for me, and it puts me into a more relaxed mindset, lets me flow with and accept
the shrooms. But I find more and more that weed+shrooms is somthing i do more when i'm shrooming with my friends then when i'm tripping solo as it fuzzes up clarity of the trip a bit.
Also if i'm having a weak experience it's a great booster.

Anonymous

#93079 - 05/04/00 05:33 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, whats up the best way to get fucked is to just eat 7 or 8 fat grams. that'll do ya nicely. always smoke ganja. its a must. try to have a quarter at leats to keep you going through the night and try slamming a couple of beers while your at it. Shrooms are the shiat. 4:20. OUt

Anonymous

#93080 - 05/08/00 07:44 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

last time i was trippin i smoked one of those big cheech and chong joints at my friends house and i barely noticed the high, but just looking at the buds and the smoke was very pleasant. when im coming down from an acid trip, i like to have weed cuz it gets rid of the sqeevee body thwangs and it helps me sleep. but shrooms are good just by themselves, or with wine. i like shrooms and wine. you should also try eating weed. you need a lot, but it gets you stoneder for longer and its healthier. its good when youre sick.

------------------
~quembel the fox~

Anonymous

#93081 - 06/08/00 03:11 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

:icons/icon17:+:icons/icon21:=:icons/icon27:

Anonymous

#93082 - 06/08/00 04:27 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I smoke everyday like 3 times day, and even more on the weekends, i am always high.
I love weed when im on e

On k it makes the down more chill, and you get the feeling in youre body

It makes acid more intense and more of a body feeling

I smoke weed and shrooms dust while on shrooms and get fucked up

The only way I do opuim is on weed

I used to smoke weed when coming down from coke, when i did it occasionally, every time

Weed is the perfect drug to do all the time,,, for me at least

OfflineAjent Orange
addict
    #93083 - 06/09/00 03:46 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

the reason why weed is important for me to smoke is because smoking weed is a part of me. there is something comforting in sparking a fat joint. being in "the circle" and partaking in an activity that defines us stoners.

late

------------------
"i like food, food is good"
The Descendants

Invisiblejack
Male
Loc: UK
    #93084 - 06/09/00 04:17 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with Fraada - if you're a regular smoker (as I am) then smoking on shrooms (or acid or E) is pleasent and almost essential; whether it has any real chemical effect over a strong trip doesn't really matter, its more psychological.
If you rarely smoke, then doing so on a trip can be harsh. I've tripped with non-smokers who hate doing so while tripping - it makes them schitzy and paranoid.

I suppose regular smokers have spent years fighting their way through the paranoia to find the truth in the bud :wink:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag