Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineacidNshrooms
shpongle andfloyd are theshit
Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: PoolShark]
    #999692 - 10/28/02 10:34 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

no no no FUCK THAT. U need to just love weed, if not then dont smoke it. OK if u get sick of weed then i dont know why ur doing it. I mean i know it was the best when we all started but I still love it and a lot of other people do. Just smoke some good shit or like a joint to your head of whatever u have now or even more.

--------------------
music is the greatest trip toy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoolShark
Mushroom Farmer

#1000753 - 10/28/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well today i refound my love for pot :grin: I just smoked a shit load of dank.... fun times..... somthing i just might to later in town with a buddy. Thanks everyone!

--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

OfflineIchydai
BeginnerMycologist
Loc: Dark Side of the Moon
    #1000788 - 10/28/02 06:02 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I've noticed for me, the quality of the Marijuana greatly effects my experience... Also, if I'm sad or depressed, I will not have as much fun. Thats how it is for me.

Offlinehuboldium
Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: ]
    #1001960 - 10/28/02 11:31 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well ther are probaly a few reasons as to why you are having this occur, first the question of tolerence is major, as yo smoke daily your brain breaks the thc and other cannabinoids down more quickly, making it harder to get stoned, and making the stoned experience not as euphoric, it also makes the high far shorter and you tend to burn out, so try only smoking on weekends or giving large breaks, even 4 or 5 days will make a noticable difference,

second you should try using different strains, i live in BC so it is fairly easily done for me, i always keep a sativa, sativa indica hybred, light indica and heavy indica bud on hand, the different types of weed give different highs, the strain also is an issue, instead of buying larger sums try buying in smaller bags of maybe 4-8 grams, you will go through this faster and hopefully will have access to a different strain which will give you a different high, you become bored of the high you always have and strain swapping is a good method, also catering your high by keeping both sativa and indica is nice, when you want a clear minded light, energetic stone smoke the sativa, when you want to relax to the max, eat lots of food and loose yourself smoke the indica, often i find that i much prefer a certain high at different times, so try a few of these techniquees and let me know what works for you

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: huboldium]
    #1002440 - 10/29/02 03:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, you are so lucky!
One day I hope to have a selection... at the moment I can get high quality bud but I have no idea whether it's sativa or indica or what.. bah

OfflinePoolShark
Mushroom Farmer

Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: zeta]
    #1002533 - 10/29/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, there aren?t many different varieties here either. Looks like I will have to grow my own :grin: Too bad I don't trust them seed websites. If there?s was only someone I could trust on this website.... :wink: Anyways thanks for the help I've learned lots and keep posting if you want. Thanks again  :laugh:

--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

Edited by PoolShark (10/29/02 05:14 AM)

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #1004264 - 10/29/02 07:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i think almost everyone comes to the point when they realise marijuana just isnt what it used to be. whn i first started me and all my buddie would save our cash tell friday, everyone would pitch and wed get high as hell and trip like mad. i used to go INSANE when i was high, but somehow money becomes more abundant, and somehow everyday you find theres pot to smoke.. after a while its like you get so used to the mind set of it that its just a pleasurable kindof thing, usually mellow or whatever, but you just dont TRIP really. definetly, try to smoke only once a week if you can, and the herb will remain great forever, also always do new shit or something worth while.. dont just sit down and burn out in front of the tv.. try to meditate, go for a walk in the woods, listen to trippy music and zone, whatever. also avoid munchin out when high, it kills trips and makes me sick when i ocme down. also, make sure its not all you do.. have an extracuriicular hobby. like for me pot has gotten way better ever sense i took up judo. now i can only smoke once everycouple of days, and also im in better shape and feel happier. if your only hobby is pot, it will lose its fun and become an addiction you need to get thru the day. for me I appreciated pot in a diffrent way after my first mush trip, because its something you can handle without worrying about freakin out or getting to intense.. its mellow, its medicinal its safe and its available when mush isnt. plus it tides you over between trips, and has great uses when you mix it with other drugs.. for me pot is a lifesaver. i have a very bitch like stomach that sometimes pains me all night long.. but nothing helps but some reefer which dulls the pain and helps me sleep. i use it when i meditate sometimes or before i do something trippy like go swimming or watch a mad movie. i have to say tho the key is activity, if you have nothing to do high its gonna be a bunk trip. anyways, thats my rant. oh yeah:quality over quantity... buy the best buds you can even if the cost is abit higher.. youll get alot higher and have more fun. anyways, peace out :wink: 

OfflineTeTr0
Mmmmmmmmmm

Loc: Right here, where I belon...
Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1005667 - 10/30/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I know that for me, when I first started smoking bud (& I would only smoke now & then) it was so damn fun!  But then again, I didn't smoke as much as I do now... lol  :wink:.  Anyway, when I smoke a lot of Kind Bud, after a while it doesn't affect me the same way.  Seems like I have to smoke bowl after bowl to get really blasted.  But then we will get some middies instead & I will get more high off that right away without smoking as much... it's wierd.  Sometimes I will go a week or 2 without smoking so that I get really high the next time I smoke!  So I think that tolerance has a lot to do with it.  I also think that if you are just doing the same old thing every time you smoke (like just sitting around watching T.V. or whatever) then you tend to get more bored.  Just try to find more fun stuff to do when you smoke  :grin:

--------------------
I know what you want, I can give it to you.

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: TeTr0]
    #1011713 - 10/31/02 10:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

Offlinedrugcheese
journeyman

#1011881 - 10/31/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'll never get bored of weed. It depends on the person, and what they do when they're smoking, their enviroment. If you do the same thing everytime when you are stoned it's going to get boring. Try switching strains, try laying off for a week or a couple weeks. Then smoke and you will be baked. Smoke until you can't light the bowl anymore.

l8r

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: drugcheese]
    #1013670 - 11/01/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i searched weed tolerance on google and found some big scientificy article on the subject, saying that i dunno, something along the lines of the less pot you smoke the more high you get or something (but i couldnt figure out if this referd to over long periods or all at once) and also that the more you smoke your brain shuts down its thc receptors or something so you cant get as high, but i couldnt figure out if this meant permanently or for the duration of one trip or what. it kept talking about how your body maintained a natural equilibrium or somesuch.. hard to understand for me anyways. anyone heard of this? :crazy: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: JohnnyR]
    #1013842 - 11/01/02 04:28 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hahahaaa funny picture JohnnyR :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
thanks for the smile

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1014147 - 11/01/02 07:30 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: Weed is just no fun [Re: ]
    #1014442 - 11/01/02 09:32 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Same problem.

Now, I have been getting high, and just not having fun. The high is there, but things aren't fun. I sit there, analyze everyone, get inside the minds of other people in a sense, and not enjoy myself. Set and setting?

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale