Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
OTD....WTF?
    #9240654 -

I've posted hundreds of times to threads in anon, it's my fav forum on here.

Most of my other posts.. only like 80, are in cultivation, just a bunch of curious noob questions.

So I post fucking two times in OTD, both totally just small talk posts like anyone else, no flaming or anything, just thought I'd give OTD a try, and automatically I get a shit storm of terrible ratings saying all kinds of shit that's not even true. Haha it's almost funny how much shit they dug out of their ass.

Is this the nature of OTD? Or am I just socially disadvantaged

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9240667 -

what the fuck is otd?

you sure they werent giving you a bad rating because your a dumbass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9240674 -

They dont like you.

Post your screen name and Ill give you five shrooms to help offset it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9240696 -

OTD is like prison.  They're all animals, they can smell fear, and they tear noobs to shreds.  Fuck those guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9241000 -

Anonymous #3 said:
They dont like you.

Post your screen name and Ill give you five shrooms to help offset it.



thank you for the goodwill, but i probably wont put my screen name out because those assholes will just get on here and give me more bad ratings.


seriously, seems like you have to be a complete prison animal like you said. Is the pub the same?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9241019 -

I did surprisingly well, and only got one bad rateing out of OTD. When I first stepped in I didnt "get it". Then I went in there when I was tripping or drunk and thought it was hilarious. I think the OTD folks are the ones who have the real good drugs that the psychedellic experience folks and ODD folks only WISH they had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9241021 -

I did surprisingly well, and only got one bad rateing out of OTD. When I first stepped in I didnt "get it". Then I went in there when I was tripping or drunk and thought it was hilarious. I think the OTD folks are the ones who have the real good drugs that the psychedellic experience folks and ODD folks only WISH they had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9241033 -

BTW, my research suggests that the OP is Foothill.  Check his post history and ratings.  :ilold: :sherlock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9241066 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9241072 -

No, they did that shit to me too, fuck aDoS, he's always a prick. I'm Foothill, nice detective work though!!!

If you want to offset my ratings go for it

OP, ill give u a five if u give me a five, PM me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9241103 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9241137 -

haha what the fuck, I still don't get it, I can see why aDoS would be a crabby little bitch because he's trying to quit opiates or w/e but he and everyone else on there seem like complete shitbags

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9241138 -

Anonymous #6 said:
How did this guy make it out alive?

doja42, LOL

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/9237080/an/0/page/1



Because that guy is a girl.

Really though, thanks foothill for manning up, I was about to wrongfully order a rateing rape on you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9241173 -

yeah well I still agree with the OP, i got fucking raped too, by aDoS calling me a white supremicist, or maybe it was another guy...?? i dont remember

i dont give a SHIT about my ratings, I come here for info in the cult. forum, and I get on anon when i'm bored to help people out with things applicable, i'm degreed in psyc so I can sometimes give suggestions to the anons that have real problems. I sign posts with **  i dont know why, i wanted to sign Foothill but I dont want to sound like a fucking quack tard

obviously you cant see ratings in anon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9241222 -

That aDoS rating is pretty fucking funny.

Is it true, that you support terrorism? :nono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9241264 -

ados is a bitch, i dont care about his rating, the other one pissed me off. I'm not racist, AT ALL. I don't even think i've seen that guy in a thread before.

terrorism? not islamic terrorism or twin tower shit. like OP said, these guys get on here and spread a bunch of fake info.

personally I think the US is guilty of just as much terrorism as anyone else, and I pay taxes, so I guess you can say we all support terrorism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9241349 -

Ronald Reagan wants to fuck your skull. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9241358 -

OTD doesn't even exist. This shit is so made up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9241402 -

OTD= Oily Testicle Discharge?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD....WTF? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9241446 -

OTD is an acronym for the "off topic discussion" thread

I wish I was making it up

Ronald Reagan?? I don't see how anybody can be the member of a website dedicated to drugs and like ronald reagan at the same time. Wanna know why you get drug tested? Reagan. Wanna know why the government has a war on drugs? Reagan. and the list goes on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you tell a muslim to talking shit about Jews (myself) without creating a "problem?":
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,296 54 05/14/08 07:25 AM
by Anonymous
* Shroomery Ron Paul Supporters
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,673 51 03/23/09 01:13 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you guys think about Jews?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 5,262 128 06/14/09 03:14 PM
by Anonymous
* Religious passion pisses me off
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 681 20 03/05/10 08:40 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you feel black people are like, generally?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,468 63 04/06/09 08:47 AM
by Anonymous
* Fear is a weakness
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 895 35 06/08/09 09:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Holy fuck what do I do?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,453 73 12/14/09 01:34 PM
by Ythan
* I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Anonymous 9,626 250 09/14/10 05:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
695 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.