Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #16

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10495658 - 06/13/09 03:32 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
What about fans of jazz? I be I can find all kinds of people in power positions who are fans of jazz music. Obviously all jazz fans are conspiring to keep you poor non jazz fan failures at life in the miserable paranoid positions that you might happen to find yourselves in.

That's a fucking idiotic argument.  You're comparing personal taste to something you're born as.

Youre not born a Jew, just as you're not born a fan of Jazz. You're conditioned by youre environment.

Being born to, and living amongst a Jewish family conditions you to have "Jewish" cultural traits, just as being around, and listening to certain types of music conditions you to be able to process sound in a more organized manner. It's a part of neurological plasticity.

Did you know that children raised by wild animals and latter "rescued" by humans have no discernible sense of "self"? It turns out the sense of self is a byproduct of cultural conditioning.

Are you aware that "Jews" have the highest average IQ scores of any cultural or racial group in the world? We score on average at least 10 points higher than the world average. 15 points being the difference between the average person, and the mildly retarded. Many people hypothesize that this is the result of 2000 years of persecution by the catholic church throughout Europe. You see for the past 2000 or so years the catholic church has had an official charge of "god killing" on the books for the Jewish people, and in fact has not only supported, but been the main driving force behind several attempts at the complete elimination of the Jewish people within various countries. The first, and main institution of education (outside of Jewish communities) to educate the public in Europe for centuries has been the catholic church. Their Jesuit run universities spread hatred for the Jewish people to everyone they educated, and because of this the ruling class of europe and the Mediterranean were conditioned to believe that Jews killed their god (despite the fact that the early christian church was infact a sect of Judaism), that we ate babies, and that we wanted nothing more than kill and rape their women. This hatred and oppression has acted as fine example of natural selection. The Jews that were smart enough to survive the ignorant bullshit attacks of people like you lived on to pass on their genetic material, and as only the best moved forward we have as a cultural body grown smarter, and more apt at navigating the tumultuous waters of world politics and economics with each generation.

On top of this, the Jewish people have been forced out of one country after another due to warfare, and the coercion of Papal influence. As a result our genetic pool has been the largest in the world, we've incorporated African, middle eastern, Indian, European, Latin, and even Asian genetics into our collective cultural gene pool.

I'm sure in your mind that doesn't have anything to do with why the Jewish people not only survive, but thrive amongst the hatred of people like you though. After all, there's no coloration between biological fitness, neurological plasticity, and success right? Our successes being more prevalent than yours couldn't possibly be because our communities work together for the good of the collective while your communities are filled with individuals who only look out for themselves, and who measure success by the number of people they control.

For you it's about being better than the next guy, for us it's about leaving the world better than we found it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10495671 - 06/13/09 03:35 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Let's also remember that our doofus former president started the war in Iraq to "spread democracy in the Middle East". The Iraq war was largely the brainchild of the Jew Paul Wolfowitz, even before 9/11.

Why should our country give a damn about whether there is democracy in the Middle East? Why don't we spread democracy in Africa?

To make the world safe for Israel, that's why.

Anonymous #24

#10495699 - 06/13/09 03:42 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Let's also remember that our doofus former president started the war in Iraq to "spread democracy in the Middle East". The Iraq war was largely the brainchild of the Jew Paul Wolfowitz, even before 9/11.

Why should our country give a damn about whether there is democracy in the Middle East? Why don't we spread democracy in Africa?

To make the world safe for Israel, that's why.

To make the world safe for Israel?

LOL are you serious, or are you trying to help cover up the monetary intentions?

are you a shape shifting reptilian overlord?

Anonymous #25

#10495705 - 06/13/09 03:44 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Stereotypes exist because there are enough people of the race to meet those stereotypes.

Most Jews I've met have been nice, and growing up in private schools I met a bunch.
That being said, I really do think they're at the top of some conspiracies in the world (Jewish Bankers) and really wouldn't trust a rich and powerful Jew.

He's absolutely right with the first comment... and wrong with the last. We're not conspiring anything.

There are a LOT of jews who fit the exact stereotype and I won't say that I've never tried to save some cash by using coupons or anything, but when it comes to something important, money is no object.

:rofl2: that something like this has to be anonymous.

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10495706 - 06/13/09 03:44 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Our successes being more prevalent than yours couldn't possibly be because our communities work together for the good of the collective

Let's be crystal clear about what you mean by this.

Your definition of community and collective interest extends solely to other Jews. If your neighbor or the person who lives down the street is not Jewish, they do not fit in your definition of "community". Therefore you do not work with them for their good, but against them. You consider a Jew halfway around the world a member of your "community" but not your non-Jewish next door neighbor.

Your words demonstrate the very mentality I have been describing throughout this thread. Jews are highly ethnocentric and it is a group evolutionary strategy resulting from your perma-minority status.

Hence, we can't trust you.

Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #10495728 - 06/13/09 03:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #25 said:
He's absolutely right with the first comment... and wrong with the last. We're not conspiring anything.

Like you would know about it if your race was part of an international conspiracy?

If it exists, I'm sure only the richest and most powerful Jews are in on it.  They wouldn't spread the info to all Jews on earth, on the honor system to keep it a secret.

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10495729 - 06/13/09 03:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
are you a shape shifting reptilian overlord?

Goodness, is it that obvious?

Anonymous #16

#10495730 - 06/13/09 03:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Working together with your friends and family does not imply working against everyone else.

The very core of Jewish dogma is the obligation to "turn the darkness into light", or to improve the world everywhere, and for everyone.

Anonymous #16

#10495739 - 06/13/09 03:54 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #25 said:

Like you would know about it if your race was part of an international conspiracy?

If it exists, I'm sure only the richest and most powerful Jews are in on it.  They wouldn't spread the info to all Jews on earth, on the honor system to keep it a secret.

Then by fucking definition it wouldn't be a Jewish conspiracy.

The Holocaust wasn't a white conspiracy, it just happened to be made up of douche bag white people. The Inquisition wasn't a Catholic, or a Spanish conspiracy, it just happened to be made of of Catholics and Spaniards.

There are plenty of asshole Jews in the world, because there are plenty of asshole people in general. It doesn't mean that there is an elaborate Jewish plot out to get you.

Anonymous #2

#10495740 - 06/13/09 03:54 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
The very core of Jewish dogma is the obligation to "turn the darkness into light", or to improve the world everywhere, and for everyone.

Yeah, okay.

I knew a Christian family who lived in Israel for a while.

They said people treated them like shit.  Groups of young men would harass them in the street, and spit at them, while the rabbis of the young men just watched, and wouldn't do anything.

Anonymous #26

#10495748 - 06/13/09 03:56 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have found that people from Long Island are more likely to be douchebags.  Whether Jewish or Italian or whatever, Long Island makes people suck.

Anonymous #2

#10495750 - 06/13/09 03:56 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #25 said:

Uh, yeah, it would.  But they would only be informing people they could count on to keep it a secret.  That's part of a conspiracy... its secretive.  You can't tell millions of people about it and expect it to work.
If all the people in on it are Jews, then its a Jewish conspiracy.

Sorry.  You fail.

Anonymous #16

#10495787 - 06/13/09 04:06 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

Yeah, okay.

I knew a Christian family who lived in Israel for a while.

They said people treated them like shit.  Groups of young men would harass them in the street, and spit at them, while the rabbis of the young men just watched, and wouldn't do anything.

Proselytizing is a crime in Israel. A lot of Jews in Israel are pretty bitter about a lifetime of Christian abuse, especially old chassids.

"Orthodox" religious extremists of all varieties are douche bags, whether they're Jews, Christians, Buddhists, or whatever else..

Anonymous #6

#10495794 - 06/13/09 04:07 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Working together with your friends and family does not imply working against everyone else.

There are some Jews who devote themselves to noble professions like law and medicine. However, many more of them become businessmen. And in my experience Jewish businessmen are even worse assholes than regular businessmen - and that is really saying something.

Anonymous #16

#10495797 - 06/13/09 04:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #25 said:

Uh, yeah, it would.  But they would only be informing people they could count on to keep it a secret.  That's part of a conspiracy... its secretive.  You can't tell millions of people about it and expect it to work.
If all the people in on it are Jews, then its a Jewish conspiracy.

Sorry.  You fail.

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
The Holocaust wasn't a white conspiracy, it just happened to be made up of douche bag white people. The Inquisition wasn't a Catholic, or a Spanish conspiracy, it just happened to be made of of Catholics and Spaniards.

There are plenty of asshole Jews in the world, because there are plenty of asshole people in general. It doesn't mean that there is an elaborate Jewish plot out to get you.

Anonymous #16

#10495813 - 06/13/09 04:12 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

There are some Jews who devote themselves to noble professions like law and medicine. However, many more of them become businessmen. And in my experience Jewish businessmen are even worse assholes than regular businessmen - and that is really saying something.

We make up something like 1 and a half percent of the US. At least half are either too young, or too old to be working, and the vast vast  majority of us aren't "businessmen". Of that infinitesimally tiny minority of people an even more unfathomably small minority of them live in your area, so you can't possibly know very many "Jewish businessmen", and you certainly don't know enough to give you any kind or a remotely accurate cross section.

Anonymous #25

#10495846 - 06/13/09 04:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

We make up something like 1 and a half percent of the US. At least half are either too young, or too old to be working, and the vast vast  majority of us aren't "businessmen". Of that infinitesimally tiny minority of people an even more unfathomably small minority of them live in your area, so you can't possibly know very many "Jewish businessmen", and you certainly don't know enough to give you any kind or a remotely accurate cross section.

On the other hand, I'm a Jewish businessman who is studying medicine. Does that make me a stereotype?

Anonymous #16

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #10495857 - 06/13/09 04:25 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

No, it makes you salt in the emotional wounds of other people failures in life, and an easy scape goat.

Anonymous #25

#10495867 - 06/13/09 04:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
No, it makes you salt in the emotional wounds of other people failures in life, and an easy scape goat.

Salted wounds are not so bad. At least they heal up pretty quick.

More seriously though, I don't try to be an asshole nor am I one of those people who boast how smart and wealthy they are. To be honest, I don't think I'm that much smarter than anyone else, I just work harder.

Anonymous #6

#10495889 - 06/13/09 04:32 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That holds me to an impossible standard. You are very clever, which is not surprising to me given that you are Jewish. But you are playing semantic games rather than addressing the issue. I can't possibly be personally associated with the thousands upon thousands of Jews that would be necessary to have what you call an "accurate cross section". You cannot possibly be associated with that many Jews either, yet you made broad statements about Jews having a collective mindset.

One of the worst Jews in history was a gentleman by the name of Robert Moses. He deliberately designed freeways throughout Manhattan that destroyed poor black neighborhoods while leaving the rich white neighborhoods intact. He was also extremely racist and hateful towards black people, which I have noticed to be a common Jewish trait.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

His critics claim that he preferred automobiles to people, that he displaced hundreds of thousands of residents in New York City, uprooted traditional neighborhoods by building expressways through them, contributed to the ruin of the South Bronx and the amusement parks of Coney Island, caused the departure of the Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Giants Major League baseball teams, and precipitated the decline of public transport through disinvestment and neglect.

His career is summed up by his sayings "cities are for traffic" and "if the ends don't justify the means, what does?"

Close associates of Moses claimed that they could keep African Americans from using pools in white neighborhoods by making the water too cold.[3][4] He actively precluded the use of public transit that would have allowed the non-car-owners to enjoy the elaborate recreation facilities he built. [4] After much litigation by private landowners, his highway projects on Long Island followed a circuitous path so as not to cross the properties of wealthy landowners such as J. P. Morgan, Jr., while those same highways demolished numerous working class neighborhoods throughout New York City.

Moses' highways in the first half of the 20th century were parkways, curving, landscaped "ribbon parks," intended to be pleasures to drive in and "lungs for the city". While appearing utopian on its face, some critics contend Moses' vision of towers, cities and parks linked by cars and highways in practice led to the expansion of wholesale ghettos, decay, middle-class urban flight, and blight.

Moses' image suffered a further blow in 1974 with the publication of The Power Broker, a Pulitzer Prize-winning biography by Robert A. Caro. Caro's 1,200-page opus (edited from over 3,000 pages long) largely destroyed the remainder of Moses's reputation; essayist Phillip Lopate writes that "Moses' satanic reputation with the public can be traced, in the main, to...Caro's magnificent biography."[13] For example, Caro described how insensitive Moses was in the construction of the Cross-Bronx Expressway, and how he willfully neglected public transit.

Caro's depiction of Moses' life gives him full credit for his early achievements, showing, for example, how he conceived and created Jones Beach and the New York State Park system, but he also shows how, as Moses' desire for power came to be more important to him than his earlier dreams, he destroyed more than a score of neighborhoods, by ramming thirteen huge expressways across the heart of New York City and by building huge urban renewal projects with little regard for the urban fabric or for human scale.

Caro argues that Moses also demonstrated racist tendencies.[14] He, along with other members of the New York city planning commission, were vocal opponents against black war veterans moving into Stuyvesant Town, a Manhattan residential development complex created to house World War II veterans.

Edited by Anonymous (06/13/09 04:36 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]