Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #64]
    #13193492 -

I wouldnt want to be with a niggafucker either. I mean, one of those civilized black people, I could deal with it and move past if she was worth it. otherwise hell no theres other fish in the sea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13193526 -

racist fucks.  why would it matter who she has been with anyways... I mean unless she has an STD that becomes totally relevant. I don't care who my girl has been with, she had a past before me... and it doesn't concern me. I love her for who she is at this present moment, and for all I am concerned that is all that is relevant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #66]
    #13194002 -

Its about natural selection and life choices theres a big difference between an americanized african and an african american. theres a big difference in mentality, values and morals. they're not interested in participating with the rest of us so to me women who cross over that line remain over the line in every way not just fornication but in any facet of interaction. I mean were here to have this experience and, they rapin errybody out here. if you go fishing in those waters..you're gonna have a bad time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13194056 -

Anonymous #10 said:
if you go fishing in those waters..you're gonna have a bad time.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13194096 -

I can't be with a girl who is a racist. She could be into poop eating and I'd sit on her face and crap her a meal even though i don't like that sort of thing, but if shes a racist she's out the door.

People can do whatever they want to themselves and thats freedom, but racists infringe on the freedoms of other and that i hate with a passion.

I don't like to hear about her previous men. Period. The race of those men doesnt matter in the least, its that another dick has been where I put my mouth, race matters not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13194133 -

:waddymelon:

Never gets old.




I fucked bitches that fuck negros, no big deal, but I am bred to be immune from disease.

Most white girls that fuck black gentlemen do not care very much about themselves and there is really nothing you can do to change that.

Black men hit and/or abuse their women more than twice as often than any other race (yes even arabs).

  Who would want a relationship with those odds if you cared about yourself at all?  No one, that is who.

  I just dont get the whole "jungle love" thing. 

-.-

:themoreyouknow:

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (09/14/10 04:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
#67 Has the right Idea. [Re: Anonymous #67]
    #13194206 -

Brillo Pad + Donkey > Niggersex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: #67 Has the right Idea. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13194278 -

:horly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13194864 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I can't be with a girl who is a racist. She could be into poop eating and I'd sit on her face and crap her a meal even though i don't like that sort of thing, but if shes a racist she's out the door.

People can do whatever they want to themselves and thats freedom, but racists infringe on the freedoms of other and that i hate with a passion.

I don't like to hear about her previous men. Period. The race of those men doesnt matter in the least, its that another dick has been where I put my mouth, race matters not.



You infringing on my right to be racist-especially if i hate everyone equally- we are americans we can hate and regulate the world thought u knew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #13194941 -

Fuck yo rights nigga!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant be with a girl who has fucked a black guy. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13195572 -

Anonymous #10 said:
experience and, they rapin errybody out here. if you go fishing in those waters..you're gonna have a bad time.




hide your husbands too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,284 41 02/28/10 07:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
9,626 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.