Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #19

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10491791 - 06/12/09 08:13 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Judaism is a RELIGION and not an ethnicity.

Read up!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10492046 - 06/12/09 09:04 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I like how most shows make fun of jews for some reason but i really have nothing against them, no reason too. 
So take no offense if i say your jewish for been cheap cause its merely an expression and not aimed at hurting anyone


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #21

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10492048 - 06/12/09 09:05 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

They are definitely overrepresented for such a small minority.  We're talking less than 2% of the U.S. population.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #14

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10492115 - 06/12/09 09:26 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i completely agree that people are people and whether they are jewish or black or white or whatever it doesnt matter.

i dont see why you replied to ME tho when i was simply trying to say that not all jewish people are the same.  thats all i was saying...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #18

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10493204 - 06/12/09 05:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Judaism is a RELIGION and not an ethnicity.



Actually, they are an ethnicity.  Ethnicity doesn't mean race.  It's a distinct cultural group.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #16

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10493519 - 06/12/09 07:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
There is technically a conversion process by which a non-Jewish individual can become Jewish, but in practice it is so difficult that it almost never happens. Being Jewish is both a race and a religion, and because so few Jews ever even make it to the synagogue any more, in practice it really is a race.



No it isn't, it's a set of tribal customs that have been passed down for the past several thousand years.

What you think of as "Jewish" is really just eastern European. There are Jews of every race, you can go to India and find entire Jewish communities. You'll find the same think in Africa, and even in japan. Even the original Israelites coming out of Egypt weren't all of one race, they were made up of both middle eastern, and African people.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10494253 - 06/12/09 10:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
I heard they created Obama.




Naw, they just used the media which they own to convince the people that we wanted him.

Imagine how much power the Jews have... they managed to convince enough of AMERICA that we wanted a BLACK dude to rule us all.

Fucking-A.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #19

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10494383 - 06/12/09 10:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Judaism is a RELIGION and not an ethnicity.



Actually, they are an ethnicity.  Ethnicity doesn't mean race.  It's a distinct cultural group.





Fascinating, I've never heard the word used in such terms before. Thanks.

Just want to make sure that people, to some small extent, realize that most "Jews" are not even the original people of Israel as we know them today and that being a Jew is not a genetic issue as it is with being black or German or whatever.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #16

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10494449 - 06/12/09 10:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Judaism is a RELIGION and not an ethnicity.



Actually, they are an ethnicity.  Ethnicity doesn't mean race.  It's a distinct cultural group.





Fascinating, I've never heard the word used in such terms before. Thanks.

Just want to make sure that people, to some small extent, realize that most "Jews" are not even the original people of Israel as we know them today and that being a Jew is not a genetic issue as it is with being black or German or whatever.



There is no "original people of Israel", it was a conglomerate of many different tribes of many different races from the very beginning.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #10

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10495087 - 06/13/09 01:11 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
There is technically a conversion process by which a non-Jewish individual can become Jewish, but in practice it is so difficult that it almost never happens. Being Jewish is both a race and a religion, and because so few Jews ever even make it to the synagogue any more, in practice it really is a race.



No it isn't, it's a set of tribal customs that have been passed down for the past several thousand years.

What you think of as "Jewish" is really just eastern European. There are Jews of every race, you can go to India and find entire Jewish communities. You'll find the same think in Africa, and even in japan. Even the original Israelites coming out of Egypt weren't all of one race, they were made up of both middle eastern, and African people.




Speaking of this, I learned recently, which I found hard to believe at first, was that there is a considerably large group of jews in China... originating from like the 8th century.

So yeah, crazy stuff.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #22

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10495387 - 06/13/09 02:15 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Oh my god you guys are fucking dumb.

There's no Jewish conspiracy to take over the world and circumcise everyone, willing or not.

Or whatever crazy rants the maniacs are spewing these days.

Jews seem to do well in the finance industry. Maybe Jews pinch every penny and hate to waste anything. Maybe it's become part of the Jewish culture after millions of Jews nearly starved to death in German work camps.

I'm a non-practicing Jew but I come from a fairly devout family. Jews are good people but history has shown us that we can't always trust others (thousands of years of prosecution). Blacks also feel this way towards white people, but that wound is alot newer than the wounds the Jewish people have taken.

Jews stick together, much like a team because we've been shown that we can only rely on ourselves. When people stick together and work together they do well, that is probably why most Jews are well off. White people are just paranoid that the Jews want their revenge for the Holocaust or some shit.

Whatever, it hardly matters. We were here long before most other cultures and we'll be here long after the current ones are gone.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #23

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10495406 - 06/13/09 02:21 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Not a fan.

"I hate anyone that isn't white Protestant. They're a burden to the advancement of the white race. Some of them are all right, I guess..."

Met some good individuals, however the rabbis, the church go-ers and the hardcore Jews, in my experience, are fucking dicks.

Edit: The conspiracy theories about Jews are, for the most part, fucking ridiculous and silly. Doesn't  change my prejudice and hatred for most of them though.


Edited by Anonymous (06/13/09 02:22 AM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #10

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10495415 - 06/13/09 02:24 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Elders of Zion thing.... which is the basis of many alleged jewish conspiracies even though it was just a hoax by the Russians..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10495488 - 06/13/09 02:38 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Oh my god you guys are fucking dumb.

There's no Jewish conspiracy to take over the world and circumcise everyone, willing or not.






Care to knock down another straw man?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10495518 - 06/13/09 02:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Oh my god you guys are fucking dumb.

There's no Jewish conspiracy to take over the world and circumcise everyone, willing or not.





Quote:


The four brothers helped co-ordinate activities across the continent, and the family developed a network of agents, shippers and couriers to transport gold and information across Europe. This private intelligence service enabled Nathan to receive in London the news of Wellington's victory at the Battle of Waterloo a full day ahead of the government's official messengers.





The original Baron Rothschild (a German Jew) got news of Wellington's victory over Napoleon a day before the British government did.
So what did he do?  He spread the news that Napoleon was victorious and Wellington was crushed.  The British stock market crashed, and he bought up everything.  Then news came that Napoleon was defeated, and the stock market soared, making him ridiculously rich.

Quote:


He gained a position of such power in the City of London that by 1825–6 he was able to supply enough coin to the Bank of England to enable it to avert a market liquidity crisis.




He was so stinking, filthy rich because of his Jewish tricks that he was able to keep the Bank of England afloat.

Sure sounds like a conspiracy to me.  The shit has just kept building since then.  The Jewish conspiracy, in some form, is real.
They control the World Bank (the current head is Robert Zoellick, a Jewish supremacist), and he was preceded by Paul Wolfowitz (another Jew), who was preceded by James Wolfensohn (another Jew).
The Federal Reserve is run by Ben Bernanke, a Jew.  He was preceded by Alan Greenspan, A JEW.  He was preceded by Herbert Stein, ANOTHER JEW.

The Fed's policies are destroying the value of the dollar, and the World Bank rapes developing countries.

Banks control people, countries, and businesses through debt.  They want us all to have debt.  People in debt are slaves to banks.  These banks, run by Jews, want to make us all slaves to them, through debt.

How can you claim this isn't a conspiracy?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #22

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10495543 - 06/13/09 02:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

A prudent business decision proves there is a conspiracy? If telling a single lie could make your rich beyond your wildest dreams would you say it?

And I'd like a real citation from a legitimate website or book. I doubt that even happened like you said... you only quoted 3 lines.

Goyims...  :facepalm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #16

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10495556 - 06/13/09 03:01 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I wonder how many catholic men I can find in positions of political and economic power? Perhaps there's a catholic conspiracy to control the world.

What about fans of jazz? I be I can find all kinds of people in power positions who are fans of jazz music. Obviously all jazz fans are conspiring to keep you poor non jazz fan failures at life in the miserable paranoid positions that you might happen to find yourselves in.

Look hard enough, and you can find evidence for absolutely anything, whether its true or not.
Oh well, I guess I better get back to dominating the world.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10495590 - 06/13/09 03:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
A prudent business decision proves there is a conspiracy? If telling a single lie could make your rich beyond your wildest dreams would you say it?





Not if it would destroy countless other people.  I prefer to win by playing the game honestly.
See, that's the difference between Jews and honest business men.  You'd call lying to destroy countless other businessmen and families a "prudent business decision".

Quote:


And I'd like a real citation from a legitimate website or book. I doubt that even happened like you said... you only quoted 3 lines.

Goyims...  :facepalm:




How about the NY times.

An author was publishing a book on how the Rothschild family got so rich, and the Rothschilds sued to suppress the book, because it exposed their filthy Jewish tricks.
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9D03E5DF103CE633A2575BC2A9679D946396D6CF


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10495593 - 06/13/09 03:11 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
What about fans of jazz? I be I can find all kinds of people in power positions who are fans of jazz music. Obviously all jazz fans are conspiring to keep you poor non jazz fan failures at life in the miserable paranoid positions that you might happen to find yourselves in.





That's a fucking idiotic argument.  You're comparing personal taste to something you're born as.

And yeah, if you take my previous argument and replace the word Jew everywhere you see it with "Jazz lover", then it would meet the criteria for a conspiracy, if they were doing it to directly affect non jazz lovers.

Doesn't matter if you're Jews or Jazz lovers, if a group of people bans together to use and abuse people who aren't of your group, and you have international power and influence, ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY.


Edited by Anonymous (06/13/09 03:17 AM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10495648 - 06/13/09 03:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
A prudent business decision proves there is a conspiracy? If telling a single lie could make your rich beyond your wildest dreams would you say it?






That isn't a "prudent business decision". He maliciously spread false information to acquire assets at an undervalued price from those who were the victims of his false information. Don't let the market chicanery fool you - that is thievery, plain and simple. Under current law it would land him in prison.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 7,498 86 07/23/09 01:38 AM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 1,590 13 04/09/10 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 7,947 89 07/09/09 07:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,668 50 02/17/10 02:09 PM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,992 64 10/06/10 04:21 AM
by Anonymous
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,911 41 03/01/10 04:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,736 34 05/26/21 06:10 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
4,348 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 14 queries.