Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

What do you guys think about Jews?
    #10486958 - 06/11/09 05:12 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Most of the Jews I meet are cool people.  Generous, nice, and normal.  But, every once in a while I encounter a Jew who almost seems to go out of his or her way to meet the negative stereotypes associated with their ethnicity.  Money-grubbing, status obsessed, counting things down to the last penny even when they are well-off, etc..

What say you guys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10486990 - 06/11/09 05:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Stereotypes exist because there are enough people of the race to meet those stereotypes.

Most Jews I've met have been nice, and growing up in private schools I met a bunch.
That being said, I really do think they're at the top of some conspiracies in the world (Jewish Bankers) and really wouldn't trust a rich and powerful Jew.

Anonymous #3

#10487023 - 06/11/09 05:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I guess I grew up around enough Jews that I don't think of them as being different than any other white people.

The only stereotype I have about Jews is that I think they think they are better than anyone who isn't Jewish. I find it sort of endearing and annoying at the same time.

But all in all, the Jews are ok in my book.

Oh yeah, lets not forget about hot short jewish women with big tits!

Mazaltov! :cheers:

Anonymous #2

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10487031 - 06/11/09 05:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
The only stereotype I have about Jews is that I think they think they are better than anyone who isn't Jewish.

Yeah dude, remember the Torah tells them they're God's chosen people.

But I guess maybe that's something you have to tell yourselves when people have tried to exterminate you for three thousand years.

Anonymous #4

#10487106 - 06/11/09 06:01 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Most of the Jews I meet are cool people.  Generous, nice, and normal.  But, every once in a while I encounter a Jew who almost seems to go out of his or her way to meet the negative stereotypes associated with their ethnicity.  Money-grubbing, status obsessed, counting things down to the last penny even when they are well-off, etc..

What say you guys?

Stereotypes are just that, I have seen greedy everybody, but it is believed Jews are greedy so when everyone else is greedy it is blown off, but when the Jew is greedy people in their head start linking stereotype to that.

Frankly the greediest cheap people I know are not Jewish, the most gangsta are not black, the whitest people are not white, the smartest person at math I know is not asian, it just when they happen to be that things get messy with dumb people.

Before I hear jews are taking over the world, people should realize, evil knows no boundaries, their are evil one's in every religion and every race. What evil happens to be associated with is usually presented with bias, I mean the kkk claims other people are trying to rule the world, but in the same sense they try to as well...

Anonymous #5

#10487155 - 06/11/09 06:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, I've met some very goood Jewish people in my time. You shouldn't take too much stock in that stereotype.

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10487192 - 06/11/09 06:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I used to believe that what people said about Jews was a stereotype. I had a best friend who was Jewish for years and I spent those years defending Jews against all of those accusations, because I was in part defending my friend.

This person, and his family then proceeded to behave in a manner that was worse than even the worst of what I had heard about Jews. It is politically correct but false to state that these are just stereotypes. I am speaking as someone who got very close to many Jews on a personal level and wanted nothing more than to believe the best in them.

Jews are greedy, status-obsessed, and have extremely high levels of ethnocentrism. They treat their own kind very differently than they treat others. If you are not Jewish, you cannot trust them to deal honestly with you in financial or any other matters. They are liars, cheats, and con artists. You may like to think of yourself as tolerant, but your tolerance and generous spirit will never be reciprocated by them. They are like a disease or bacteria that only takes and never gives.

I would urge you to read the works of Kevin B. MacDonald and make up your own mind.

Kevin MacDonald

Anonymous #4

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10487228 - 06/11/09 06:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
I used to believe that what people said about Jews was a stereotype. I had a best friend who was Jewish for years and I spent those years defending Jews against all of those accusations, because I was in part defending my friend.

This person, and his family then proceeded to behave in a manner that was worse than even the worst of what I had heard about Jews. It is politically correct but false to state that these are just stereotypes. I am speaking as someone who got very close to many Jews on a personal level and wanted nothing more than to believe the best in them.

Jews are greedy, status-obsessed, and have extremely high levels of ethnocentrism. They treat their own kind very differently than they treat others. If you are not Jewish, you cannot trust them to deal honestly with you in financial or any other matters. They are liars, cheats, and con artists. You may like to think of yourself as tolerant, but your tolerance and generous spirit will never be reciprocated by them. They are like a disease or bacteria that only takes and never gives.

I would urge you to read the works of Kevin B. MacDonald and make up your own mind.

Kevin MacDonald

Ugh, I have seen the same qualities in everyone else. Racists anyone? I mean I have seen a lot of people hate and hate some more, it doesn't matter what group you belong to, their are black sheep and then their are good people. White power, black power, mexican power, german power, chinese/japanese power. Just cause you deal with a lot of people who be 'hebin' doesn't mean others are. Certainly there are certain groups in areas that rub off the behavior on each other, but really, one needs to just meet more people.

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10487293 - 06/11/09 07:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Typical dumb response. Oh you said something bad about Jews therefore you're a racist and you need to get out and meet more people. You have no argument so you just go ad hominem. Maybe those who have good opinions about Jews are the ones who need to meet more of them.

Anonymous #7

#10487307 - 06/11/09 07:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My relationships with jews never last long.

I ask them for some jew gold and they just leave.

Anonymous #4

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10487334 - 06/11/09 07:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:

:menorah:  = no gold

:crankbowcloud:  + :irish: = gold

you clearly went to the wrong person

Anonymous #5

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10487335 - 06/11/09 07:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The only way to get them to let loose of their Jew gold is to threaten them with pork products.

Anonymous #4

#10487341 - 06/11/09 07:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
The only way to get them to let loose of their Jew gold is to threaten them with pork products.

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

Let's not go threatening people with our pork swords now :rolleyes:

Anonymous #3

#10487342 - 06/11/09 07:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

Kevin MacDonald

So you met one jewish family that you didn't like and now you condemn the whole culture.

You're an idiot.

And just to prove I'm not being PC, you're also a nigger.

Anonymous #8

#10487354 - 06/11/09 07:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

:awesome:

Anonymous #6

#10487357 - 06/11/09 07:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Go fuck yourself.

Anonymous #3

#10487433 - 06/11/09 07:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Go fuck yourself.

How about you quote me some more distinguished writers?

LOL

Anonymous #6

#10487441 - 06/11/09 07:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

How about you go suck some more Jewish cock. You're a fucking embarassment.

Anonymous #9

#10487455 - 06/11/09 07:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hitler had the right idea. he was just an underachiever

.. seriously though. they're greedy fuckers who are behind all the economical fuck ups. exterminate them all.

Anonymous #1

#10487457 - 06/11/09 07:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think it is easy to latch onto extreme examples from a particular ethnic group and then ascribe those traits to everybody of that group.  Encounter one asshole cop and that must mean that all cops are assholes.  Encounter one black jerk who is a nigger then that means that all black people are niggers.  etc..

I reject such generalizations.  However, I do admit that within every group there is usually a small minority who does embody all of the negative stereotypes that are foisted upon the entire group and that these people give the whole community a bad name.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]