Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mushroom Orgies
    #9238240 -

Anyone ever do this? Im going to rent a ritzy hotel room this weekend. It will be 6 girls and 3 guys. Some people like mdma orgies, but I prefer mushroom orgies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9238499 -

can I come :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9238651 -

Nope, never done this. 


Suddenly my life is even less satisfying, you bastard.  Have fun.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9238796 -

Anonymous #2 said:
can I come :hehehe:


I was gonna post this exact thing.  So can I? :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9238909 -

Oooooo, I would love to just sit around and make sweet sweet shroomie love all night. that sounds like a beautiful idea! You all have a blast, next time I get a bunch of shrooms I might steal this idea and try to document it!! Peace and Love!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9239205 -

thats craziness, but itll probably be fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9239609 -

Yes, I've heard of people doing this to good results.  One man even conceived the idea of his new business during a mushroom orgy in California.  Six years later, he is a very rich and successful man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9240994 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Yes, I've heard of people doing this to good results.  One man even conceived the idea of his new business during a mushroom orgy in California.  Six years later, he is a very rich and successful man.



What kinda business?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9242647 -

Make it 0 guys and 6 girls and I'm in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9242658 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Make it 0 guys and 6 girls and I'm in.



Agreed, shrooming with extra sausage sounds like a bad recipe to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9248003 -

Won't worry about the amount of sausage. Since mushrooms make you gay, you'll have fun anyway. It's a scientifically proven fact. :nerd:

Now where's my invitation again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9248581 -

i did mushrooms with my neighbor once and he tried to suck me off.

kept following me around getting close saying "were JUST hanging out right?"

i laid on the sofa and he sits practically on my crotch, leans forward, rubs his mouth, "were just hanging out right?"

i go to the bathroom. no lock on the door. i close the door. the moment urine hits the water hes behind me gazing at my meat. i scream at him...he pulls out a bowl and says, "smoke"

after an hour of turning him down he starts to almost cry
"i feel so stupid"

im like um. i g2g.

kid was shivering acting mad sketchy after i said i g2g. i thought he was gonna kill me n rape me. then he would sober up and realize what he had done.

i kept thinking everyone was gonna say at my funeral,
"hey...did you here and so n so, they had buttsex and off'd each other.

horrible trip. never tripped with a guy again. i told EVERYONE what this homo tried to pull. he lost his g/f and moved out of state. i lol'd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom Orgies [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9248690 -

ebay Shop for Buttseks LOL

But  you turned down a perfectly good blowjob out of fear for your posthumous reputation WTF?

I'd be proud of being so manly that I'd turn even heterosexual guys gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
682 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.