Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #9203254 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203360 -

Quote:
The girls of my past have made me into this person



Way to take responsibility for your choices!  You chose your past partners & you are choosing how you react to their behavior, and what meaning you assign to that reaction.  No one can make you into the person you are except you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9203381 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203431 -

Haha have a nice lonely life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203435 -

Quote:
I've been with more than my fair share of women of all different types. Every single one has fallen short.



Then they weren't different types. Face it:  you attract loser women cause your a loser dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9203458 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:
I've been with more than my fair share of women of all different types. Every single one has fallen short.



Then they weren't different types. Face it:  you attract loser women cause your a loser dude.



That's the way it usually goes, same for women.  People of similar quality attract each other

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9203497 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203509 -

Your loss.  :shrug:  A relationship of true partners & lovers is an amazing thing, and your attitude will exclude you from ever establishing such a partnership.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9203534 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203603 -

I think you're on to something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203605 -

I know women-haters, and they are a sad bunch

I hope you get over it eventually :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9203945 -

Anonymous #1 said:
your attitude will ensure u are cheated on while u live in denial



:lol:  Are you asserting that every woman in the world is unfaithful?  Give me a break.  Your misogyny is blinding you & assuring that you will only attract women who match your stereotype.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9203955 -

Shit, if I was a women I would cheat on his sorry ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9204024 -

I hate women as well, but in a different manner than you.  You overestimate them, and they always all short.  I hope you aren't excessively rude to them since there is no need.  If you care at all, a kinder way to regard them is like a child.  Don't spoil them, but remember they require a lot of attention to keep them from going down 'the wrong path'.

Men on average have 3.5 times the gray matter women have.  They aren't your guy friends.  If you don't call them for a month you can't just call 'em up and say "Lets get a beer, sorry I've been busy."

Lower your expectations, but maybe reconsider being rude to them on the basis that you are their superior.

Also:  Culture encourages this 'whore/not responsible for my own actions' mentality.  You have to find the ones that don't play along to it if you really want a relationship, and more so than that you have to be a good partner.  Which means letting go of some of your ego.  That can be a big task for some people women and men, those people generally are better off wrapping it up and having sex.  Humans appreciate when you are not misleading, there are plenty of women out there who prefer sex with boys to sex with boyfriends, find them.

Sorry for the lecture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9204187 -

Anonymous #1 said:
so now every female I encounter is going to pay for the mistakes of their species.




this is how i know you're an idiot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9204239 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I realized today that I'm a chauvinistic asshole, and I've fought hard to keep that below the surface. I always wanted to be a respectable gentleman with girls (and have been up til recently) I'm not going to hide it anymore. The girls of my past have made me into this person, so now every female I encounter is going to pay for the mistakes of their species.

I plan to triple my numbers in 09. No oral, and wrapped tight everytime. Fuck it. Pop and drop.

Sorry



You act like you fucking invented misogyny. Whats the point of your post? To tell everyone anonymously that you're gonna go out and put your moves on a bunch of dumb sluts like you did before, but this time you won't expect them to enter into a poorly held together relationship based solely on the fact that you're both too retarded to maintain a healthy one.

Way to go man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I came to a strong realization today that I hate women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9206540 -

i hope you get your dick chopped off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,405 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
563 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.