Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9070964 -

Whatever. I just went and I'll probably go again in a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9105597 -

Shit, shit, shit, guys. I went into the tanning bed naked, and my ass is fucking hurting right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9114734 -

i'm sorry to say this son, but you have teh ass cancer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9114843 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
I think it's ridiculous for either gender to spend that kind of time on something so vain, just my opinion.



Getting a tan by tanning bed is a hell of a lot faster than by doing it outdoors.

I go tanning and I have no problem admitting it.  After I started tanning and working out a little I started meeting girls allllll the time.
Its worth it, even if all it does is boost self confidence.



those things are shonky and so are the people that run them,
100 people die from melonomas caused directly by tanning beds each year in the uk

there is a show on cable that exposes them and the operators as filthy greedy uneducated idiots

people with beautiful type 1 skin should never use them and they were advising them too

http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/magazine/007368.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9115170 -

just get blazed and go lay in the sun for an hour and a half listening to music. its relaxing as all fuck and you get a real tan that wont give you teh cancerz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #9115304 -

I hear that. My ass is feeling better today, in case you all were wondering. Too bad it's cooling down rapidly here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Think Black People Are Ugly
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,109 133 04/08/08 09:56 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Sometimes I want to share nudes on the Shroomery with someone
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 5,814 145 04/23/09 09:05 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
788 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.