Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
sex...
    #9073656 -

I only want to have sex that I am in love with. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9073661 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I only want to have sex with a girl that I am in love with. :heart:



edit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9073698 -

thats good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9073732 -

no offense but you either have to be a female or you are a virgin male. and to further my point studies have shown that you can ask as many males as you want on what they are monogamous polygamous whatever and their is never a conclusive answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9073800 -

I have had sex a few times, I enjoyed it a lot more when I was doing it with a girl I actually liked being around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9073969 -

yea, it really is better when you actually like them.
don't go limiting yourself though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9073987 -

^^ agree with this poster.  enjoy the sex you are having and appreciate the people you have it with, but that doesn't have to mean with just one person, unless you want that.  whatever. just love the sex you're having and the people you have it with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9074164 -

i truly appreciate women for who they are on the inside.

i speak of their vaginas of course. tight = k3y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9074476 -

I'm 18 and I still haven't had sex, even though I have had quite a few opportunities.  I just always fuck it up and don't know how to be intimate. I think way too much when it comes to trying to hook up with a girl. I also don't have the most confidence in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9081695 -

Anonymous #7 said:
I'm 18 and I still haven't had sex, even though I have had quite a few opportunities.  I just always fuck it up and don't know how to be intimate. I think way too much when it comes to trying to hook up with a girl. I also don't have the most confidence in the world.



Just go to a party and hook up with a drunk girl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9081765 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
I'm 18 and I still haven't had sex, even though I have had quite a few opportunities.  I just always fuck it up and don't know how to be intimate. I think way too much when it comes to trying to hook up with a girl. I also don't have the most confidence in the world.



Just go to a party and hook up with a drunk girl



Just be sure to wrap it up, girls these days are way more STD-ridden than they used to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9082111 -

Anonymous #6 said:
i truly appreciate women for who they are on the inside.

i speak of their vaginas of course. tight = k3y



nice words man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9082112 -

Anonymous #6 said:
i truly appreciate women for who they are on the inside.

i speak of their vaginas of course. tight = k3y



nice words man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9082441 -

lol all you heathens. I am 20 and i have had sex with two girls. my first serious relationship and my new girlfriend who i am totally in love with.

Sex today is loosing its intimacy and meaning. it sucks tho when you have only slept with 1 other girl and your girlfriend has slept with 5....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sex... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9082461 -

Anonymous #11 said:
It sucks tho when you have only slept with 1 other girl and your girlfriend has slept with 5....



Your gf has slept with 5 other girls? That's hot. :borfase:

But seriously, if she's had sex with 5 dudes, she obviously doesn't feel it's important to only have sex with someone who you truly love. Either that, or she falls in and out of love easily.

You might want to think about finding a girl who shares your views on sex and relationships before getting too involved with her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
380 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.