Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9064489 -

Anonymous #12 said:
there's a recognized phobia of vaginas where men think they have teeth and will bite their penis so they have anal sex with women instead.



I had a nightmare in highschool about a girl with teeth in her vagina.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9064708 -

Anonymous #8 said:
i love pussy
i love the way it looks
i love short lips
i love long lips
i love the way it tastes
i love the way it feels
i love pussy



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9064909 -

i love that pussy
smells great. U sir are gay :goose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9064911 -

Pussy is an awesome thing. I don't care what's available, if a girl is in the bed with me, i'm finding a hole in her, and that dick is going in. Something warm, comfy, tight, is definitely getting penetrated by my awesome cock. I don't care much, or even like the idea of eating out a pussy. They juice too much, for my mouth. I'm a man. Fuck eating pussy, just fuck the fucking pussy. When she moves her ass & stomach the right way, that pussy is the best shit on earth.  You gotta actually get a hard fucking dick to use the pussy though. If you can't get it hard, you are either a virgin, or have never had respectable pussy. I speak from experience. BTW fingering girls is incredibly childish, and in no way advances your sexual prowess. It doesn't count one bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9064929 -

Anonymous #21 said:
Pussy is an awesome thing. I don't care what's available, if a girl is in the bed with me, i'm finding a hole in her, and that dick is going in. Something warm, comfy, tight, is definitely getting penetrated by my awesome cock. I don't care much, or even like the idea of eating out a pussy. They juice too much, for my mouth. I'm a man. Fuck eating pussy, just fuck the fucking pussy. When she moves her ass & stomach the right way, that pussy is the best shit on earth.  You gotta actually get a hard fucking dick to use the pussy though. If you can't get it hard, you are either a virgin, or have never had respectable pussy. I speak from experience. BTW fingering girls is incredibly childish, and in no way advances your sexual prowess. It doesn't count one bit.



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9065069 -

Anonymous #18 said:
I once fucked a massive hogbeast. Banged her without a condom and popped one off in her snatch (she was on the IUD, whatever it was)- then she wanted me to go down on her.

Yeah.

Not cool.

Just wanted to share.



If you'd have gotten her off in the first place, she wouldn't have expected that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9065887 -

Anonymous #21 said:
BTW fingering girls is incredibly childish, and in no way advances your sexual prowess. It doesn't count one bit.



i disagree but it's all about how you do it, if a guy is going to finger me just because he wants to get me off then please move along.  however i think it's fucking hot as hell when he uses his fingers to explore my whole body and touch me because it's also giving him a thrill and it is sensual as hell.  i love giving handjobs for the same reason - i dont have a cock and am completely fascinated by them, i'm not going to give a handjob the whole time but i sure as hell am going to enjoy how it feels in my hand while i stroke and grasp it and run my fingers up and down it before i put it inside me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9066469 -

ugh I feel ya. Vaginas are gross.

But im also gay.

Not sure if their is correlation because I've met straight guys who think pussy is gross, but it doesn't seem to stop them.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #9066489 -

did i mention that i love pussy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #9067235 -

Please pass the tuna taco. :omgawesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9067543 -

I love pussy
G spot orgasms are awesome
I love making and watching girls cum
I love licking the clit gently until she has an orgasm
I love getting head too
and she loves me
I love sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think vaginas are gross [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9068871 -

yes become a monk and flog your self all day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what do you think about asexuality? Anonymous 235 5 08/23/08 04:46 PM
by Anonymous
* i fucking hate radioheads,hipsters,pseudo-stoners
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,363 65 03/21/08 05:53 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,360 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.