Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
You guys
    #9062831 -

Ever go to the tanning bed? I feel kind of gay about it, but I really need a tan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9062846 -

The only person I know who's paler than me is my albino friend.  I have no problem with that, it's how I naturally am. 

I think it's ridiculous for either gender to spend that kind of time on something so vain, just my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9062869 -

No, and I never will. What a waste of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9064102 -

It's not just a waste of money, it's a great way to get CANCER.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9064114 -

Quote:
but I really need a tan.



You need a tan like you need a hole in your head. 

Just be ok with the color you are.  Tanning destroys the skin, making you look much worse in the long run.

And if chicks find out that you go to the tanning salon, its over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9064128 -

Some bitches like metrosexuals, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9064138 -

I'm very fair - I burn, not tan. So I don't use such things unless  I wanna get a melanoma.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9064180 -

yeah, that shit is bad for you.  If you must darken your skin, get a spray-on tan.

oh, and yeah, any tan a man gets by any means other than manual labor outdoors is kind of gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9064212 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I think it's ridiculous for either gender to spend that kind of time on something so vain, just my opinion.



Getting a tan by tanning bed is a hell of a lot faster than by doing it outdoors.

I go tanning and I have no problem admitting it.  After I started tanning and working out a little I started meeting girls allllll the time.
Its worth it, even if all it does is boost self confidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9064225 -

The boost in self confidence is what gets the women, not the tan.

But yes, if that's what the OP will get from it, then go for it.

Getting more pussy = totally not gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9064456 -

Well I'm going to try it at least this one time. It'll probably be the only time ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9064465 -

It can give you cancer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9064542 -

After one time? I seriously doubt that is possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9064702 -

no, i spend time working/playing outside, in the sun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9064875 -

become a carpenter like me and then you can say you built a house and got a tan as bonus


but I dont tan in native american so im naturally sexy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9064940 -

LAWL tanning? For real? I even think women, who artificially tan, are insecure and would NEVER consider a committed relationship with them. They want one thing, (that's why they tan!) , so I'll give it to them! Straight going to a salon to get darker skin is deceitful though, you aughta be pistol whipped boy or girl i dont care. Depends how good your pussy is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9065936 -

I work outside half the year, and I get an awesome tan without trying and I definitely get more attention from women in the summer.  I've never tried a tanning bed though.  I don't want to get into the habit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9067180 -

GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE.

Try this, find an outdoor pool and exercise there, the water will magnify the sun. Ergo, you will be in better shape and have a tan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9069335 -

No...I spend enoughtime outdoors to tan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9069424 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Ever go to the tanning bed? I feel kind of gay about it, but I really need a tan.



You realise that tanning causes cancer right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Think Black People Are Ugly
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,109 133 04/08/08 09:56 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Sometimes I want to share nudes on the Shroomery with someone
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 5,814 145 04/23/09 09:05 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
788 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.