Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Magic the Gathering
    #9028986 -

I used to play when I was a kid, and when I flipped off college football to one of those kids shows, I was suddenly reminded of it.

I see that they now have Magic the Gathering Online, which I'm downloading now.

The thing is, there is no way that I'm throwing any money at this.  Is there a way to play this offline vs a comp, or on some sort of player-run server?  I know there's some ex or current magic nerds out there that can help me with this :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9029187 -

Anonymous #1 said:
The thing is, there is no way that I'm throwing any money at this.  Is there a way to play this offline vs a comp:smirk:



There is!

Depending on what OS you use and what type of PC it is, one fellow told me that to play this offline, you need to look at the back of your computer and unplug the broadband/modem connection, thus allowing you to play offline! :lmao:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9029250 -

You're so going on my hit list, Mr Anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9029373 -

ill hook you up man
i play from time to time, and one of my friends who's hardcore recently told me about a free program like magic online, but free... so when i see him ill ask him to give me more information and pass it on to you :laugh:
i just bought one of those premade decks a few weeks ago to play with my roommate who has a freakin box or two full of binders with cards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9029383 -

one more thing
are you really so ashamed of play MTG that you gotta post in anonymous? anyway, my username is sampajasli so pm me in a few days to a week to remind me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9029386 -

Excellent.  I just knew that in a game where there are thousands of nerds, that they would find a way to avoid paying money.

-OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9031201 -

Anonymous #3 said:
are you really so ashamed of play MTG that you gotta post in anonymous? 



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9033598 -

dont forget to tap your mana, losers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9034472 -

id imagine apprentice is still around, and probably free.  now finding others that still use apprentice may be more difficult

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9035101 -

i have a rare black lotus card from back in 95

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9035274 -

I just played today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9040928 -

i played in high school. when i quit, 4th gen had just come out. i have probably a thousand cards from the beginning of 4th gen back to alpha. i wonder if they are worth anything now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9895018 -

I tried downloading it a while ago but couldnt get it to work for whatever reason.

I like to play the physical card game still, I ironically know many other potheads who play.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9896104 -

Anonymous #8 said:
i played in high school. when i quit, 4th gen had just come out. i have probably a thousand cards from the beginning of 4th gen back to alpha. i wonder if they are worth anything now.



fourth and fifth gen is when I got into the game myself, and there was definitely a time when those cards would have been worth a mint...as it is today though - yer more just sitting ona pile of scrap cardboard then anything  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9896129 -

I started at 4th gen but quit before fifth gen and a few times I got back into it and quit again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9896752 -

It should be namey "Magic the Gayering" seriously the only people i know who play it are wack in real-life, even though one of them is my best friend.

wish he would pick up other hobbies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9897926 -

hence the reason this is in anonymous  :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9897942 -

I'm the OP, and I'm glad to say that I got over the urge to play again, and fast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9898454 -

I went to a community college my sr year of high school and the magic kids took over the entire commons area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic the Gathering [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9901895 -

Anonymous #12 said:
I went to a community college my sr year of high school and the magic kids took over the entire commons area.



this is where the beating comes in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* outcast
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 823 23 03/27/10 10:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* suboxone klonipin and alchohol Anonymous 182 14 12/29/13 01:45 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
646 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.