Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone ever sucked their own dick?
    #9005775 -

Used to be able to do it when I was 14-15 years old and was extremely flexible.  Only did it a couple times, I guess I'm just not good at sucking dick cause it wasn't any good.

I don't really think it's gay, I mean, you use your own hand to jerk off so what's the difference?

Just curious if anyone else has ever achieved this and if they enjoyed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9005780 -

:gayflag:
Um no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9005792 -

After swimming in the ocean for a few hours when I was 14. Went back and took a shower and figured I'd give it a try. Sat down on the toilet and was able to just bend and got it in my mouth. Hell I've tried countless times since and have not been able to do it.

I've ended up just sucking other dicks and they say I'm great at it. I just wish I could give myself a good suck off....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9005794 -

Anonymous #2 said:
:gayflag:
Um no.



You know you would if you could. Don't deny it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9005800 -

thats the gayest shit ive ever heard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9005831 -

Anonymous #3 said:
After swimming in the ocean for a few hours when I was 14. Went back and took a shower and figured I'd give it a try. Sat down on the toilet and was able to just bend and got it in my mouth. Hell I've tried countless times since and have not been able to do it.

I've ended up just sucking other dicks and they say I'm great at it. I just wish I could give myself a good suck off....



Yeah, I've sucked other dicks since then and have had no complaints.  Just not able to give myself a good suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9005869 -

I think the problem is that, even if you're flexible enough to get it in your mouth, you can't get very far down the shaft.

:2cents:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9006032 -

i knew a guy who did "auto-fellatio" porn movies. the porn company would fly him to Vegas, put him up for the weekend, and film this shit. he got $1500 a movie (did it three times). Dick Miles- google that shit- you know you wanna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9006319 -

[flash=,]http://discharges.org/h/1106/amanlikewhaa.swf[/flash]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9006324 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9007278 -

Quote:
Anyone ever sucked their own dick?




If you knew how small my dick is you wouldnt ask such stupid questions :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9007306 -

I tried to once when I was about 14. It was a no-go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9007338 -

AHAH funny topic. And no. Mine is too small Im afraid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9007429 -

When I was skinnier and more flexible I have been able to get the head in my mouth. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9007560 -

ive had dreams where ive sucked my own dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9009876 -

Tried yes, succeeded no. If I could I dont think Id leave the house. Ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9010046 -

ever watch clerks 1? they are in the car and randall starts talking about is cousin who broke his neck trying suck his own dick. funny shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9012118 -

Yes I'm flexible enough....

Yes my tally-wacker is long enough...

Have I done it...yes

Do I enjoy it...no that's what girls are for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9013259 -

i think i got the tip in my mouth once. but it wasn't worth the effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever sucked their own dick? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9013646 -

I used to be able to get the tip in when I was younger, I could never get off though so it just wasn't worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,303 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.