Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, 5-HTP, Choline, Melatonin, Syrian Rue, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: super potent shrooms are possible.
    #89808 - 04/10/01 01:15 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

too many words to understand can anybody simplify it? this is the only thing i understood---"im gonna crush pills and add them too substrate" that sounds good. ill try it on a couple casing and other casing will not have them. good luck to everybody,

B Leu B oxo

--------------------
" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKaoServitor
journeyman
    #290964 - 04/11/01 08:33 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

mycophile, what might this pepper tek you mentioned be?

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
Loc: Somewhere in Northeast OH
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: KaoServitor]
    #291107 - 04/11/01 11:13 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The pepper tek was a joke, it does not work. Bleuboxo I posted this before doing a lot of my research. It most definately is possible to make super potent shrooms. The Tryptamine HCL tek proves this. Howerver tryptamine is controled by DEA and you would be stupid to try and get some. You should read throughthis post over at drooldonkey.

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: Humidity]
    #291175 - 04/12/01 12:34 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

thanks

B Leu B oxo

--------------------
" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: Bleuboxo]
    #291184 - 04/12/01 12:41 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so just add a reptile supplement to the substrate and you have more powerful shrooms? i read it but still, i am new to advanced science like this i should have payed more attn in school!

B Leu B oxo

--------------------

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #293009 - 04/14/01 03:31 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The pepper tek was not a joke. It may not be reproducible, but it was not a joke, like hey lets tell people this even though we don't believe it and laugh, hahahaha.

DocCharlie got his ass arrested because he had some super potent shrooms. He claims it was the pepper that made them like this, but who knows. Regardless, it wasn't a joke.

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi (also a registered mad scientist tm)

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
    #293984 - 04/16/01 12:39 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

So it's true, adding the serotonin precursor 5-HTP or L-Tryptophan (which is banned) to the substrate would produce more potent psilocybe mushrooms?

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: mycofile]
    #293988 - 04/16/01 12:44 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

mycofile you retard, "doc charlie" said hime self that he ate nearly 12 grams of dried cubensis, that is enough to make anyone trip hard.

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: holographic mind]
    #294064 - 04/16/01 02:04 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

tru holograph, mushrooms are potent enough, im seriously gonna stop trying to make mushrooms more potent. whats the reason of spending all this time and money just to eat one less shroom??? its not that hard growing just one more shroom!!

B Leu B oxo

--------------------

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #302024 - 04/25/01 09:27 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yes your argument is valid hollow but when I eat 12g of cubes I only get a slight trippy feeling. But why not crush uf a vitamin and add it to the casing for added potency? Higher potency can't hurt. A few months ago someone added some syrian rue to a cake and said that the potency was dramaticaly increased. Whatever happened to others who were going to try adding syrian rue to their cakes?

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineTlaloc
    #311476 - 05/07/01 05:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I imagine they require Picture ID and a busness or individual SSN and written statement of use (know your shit) much like ordering sassafras oil or various acids (formic). If someone can find a ligit use for L-Tryptophan and if its not illigal you can get it pretty easy with just a little work. (fake business/ Nevada Corporation. fake or friends id)
Years ago I used to order all kinds of dangerous shit, but I'd rather not go into it.

--but unless the risk was MINIMUL it would be stupid to try when you can grow so easy.

--------------------
[blue]
Bill Hicks (1961-1994) "SQUEEGIE YOUR THIRD EYE! "

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: Tlaloc]
    #311498 - 05/07/01 06:31 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Just a few words, in the long run wouldn't it end up being cheaper to just buy a couple more terrariums and make up for the price of the potency in the amount of shrooms you're getting? I'm definately not against making more potent shrooms, I would just use the money for the pills/chemicals to build another terrarium or two and make up for the potency by multiplying my harvests. I'm reading up and trying to find other ways of making the shrooms more potent, so don't think I'm arguing that making more potent shrooms is a bad idea. I would personally just be satisfied with the average potency I'm getting right now. Or like someone else said, you could just cultivate some more potent shrooms all togethor. This is an interesting idea, and sounds like a good idea for making more potent shrooms. Good luck.

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
    #311982 - 05/08/01 02:26 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

im working 12 casings out....6 with 5-HTP, and 6 without....and BTW,,,,what are you guys talknig about that L-Tryptophan is banned???? look here=----> copy and paste, they sell 180 caps ( 500MG ) for $60!!!

http://www.iherb.com/tryptophan2.html

thats the address....

--------------------

OfflineShroomAngel

Loc: Atlantis
    #312033 - 05/08/01 03:54 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I know that you can go out in your pajamas or what have you and biuy L-Tryptophan, I did it this morning, it is in no way banned, unless GNC is black market... Any way you would have to use a few gram at least (of tryptophan) if you were going to add it to your substrate or else there wont be enough to go around, assuming of course that the Mushies will take it up.

BTW is psilocin a re-uptake inhibitor?? just a thought, because if it is yu can add to the potency by ingesting L-Tryptophan at the same time, that way as you are using your setatonin you ar metabolizing it to make more, it works with MDMA

Just my nickles worth

ShroomAngel@BongMail.com

--------------------
_____
The above was a dream. I take no responsibility for the use of the information that a FOAF provides me with.
You're Gonna Do WHAT??
[email]ShroomAngel@BongMail.com[/email]

OfflineThe Messiah
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: ShroomAngel]
    #312075 - 05/08/01 06:32 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i was reffering to L-Tryptophan NOT 5-HTP, in the USA L-Tryptophan was taken off the market in 1990 because 1 contaminated batch led to 1,500 reported cases of Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome. i think that one would have a greater chance of success with L-Tryptophan then 5-HTP, since it is closer to Tryptamine.

i'm very interested in how your experiment will turn out Bleuboxo. keep us posted.
my fire monkey will be conducting his own soon enough.

peace -=To0dLeS=-

TM

--------------------
[green]peace[/green], [blue]~(To0dLeS)~[/blue]
TM

Offlinefirstaid
journeyman
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: Tlaloc]
    #312085 - 05/08/01 06:57 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It's not hard to get the chemicals you need. It's a matter of dissolving the paper trail. Tlaloc is on the money.

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: firstaid]
    #312187 - 05/08/01 11:33 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

paper trail? L-tryptophan is a cure for depression, and migraines, along with other things, they sell it as a herb! would they ask for personal background info??

--------------------

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: firstaid]
    #312190 - 05/08/01 11:35 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

oh i forgot to ask, is $60 worth on 500mg capsules of L-trytophan? if it is how am i supposed to make my mushies more potent? do i add to the substrate in jars? casing? or dung? thanks.

--------------------

Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: The Messiah]
    #312202 - 05/08/01 11:49 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

while it is quite possible that providing precursors for natural psilocin/psilocybin biosynthesis in the substrate, a more direct route would be to supply yourself with the precursors. while the metabolic pathways in your body will not produce psiolcybin or psilocin, 5-HTP is a direct precursor of serotonin, the neurotransmitter that modulates mood and emotion and is directly involved with the physiological aspects of psiolcin and psilocybin in the brain.
by supplementing with neurotransmitter precursors and related co-enzymes (such as b-vitamins) you can upregulate brain activity as mediated through neurotransmitters. the result will be improved cognition through the increased availiability of neurotransmitters to bind to receptors and create and or be released by nerve action potentials.
supplement with phenylalanine and tyrosine to increase dopamine and nor-epinephrine production
supplement with a form of choline/dmae/lechitin to increase acetylcholine production
supplement with 5-HTP to increase serotonin/melatonin levels
use a broad spectrum b vitamin to provide necessary metabolic co-enzymes
take a multi vitamin
drink plenty of water
also, two plant derived chemicals are becoming availiable and have great promise as nutraceuticals and nootropics:
vinpocetine, a derivative of vincamine which is the extract of vinca minor or perrywinkle (which grows in just about every yard in the nation) and huperzine a which is derived from a chinese club moss. hup. a has anticholinesterase activity, decreasing acetylcholine degradation, leaving it to act on the receptors longer.

also, a note about multi vitamins: read the label for the recommended daily allowances. some vitamins such as GNC megamen and similar products have in excess of 3000 - 5000% of the RDA. this is wasteful, expensive, and with prolonged use can be dangerous. there is no need to stress the bodies ability to process and excrete excess waste. the body will only benefitially uptake so much of each vitamin/mineeral, the rest will be processed for excretion. for many, that means excreting them in the urine (ever notice how after taking a vitamin urine is bright yellow? that is excess, unused vitamins and minerals being excreted) or processing them in the liver (for the fat soluble vitamins like a and e)
when i had gnc mega men the serving size was 2 horse tablets, i took half of 1 tablet (1/4 of the serving) and still think that was much more than necessary.
vitamin supplements are good, just don't overdo them. also, take them with a meal or a snack, as it will greatly improve the quantity that is actually assimilated into the body.

gray1

c12h16n24ohdmt

Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
Re: super potent shrooms are possible. [Re: gray1]
    #312271 - 05/08/01 01:24 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

bleuboxo: if you do intend to supplement your substrate with tryptophan or 5 HTP, i would do so at the casing stage, as it has been pointed out hat psiolcin and psilocybin are secondary metabolites, and are primarily produced in the organisms fruiting bodies, the mushrooms. it is at this stage that the organism would be most able to utilize increased precursor as the biosynthetic pathway is most active. however, if you plan on crumbling the cakes onto some casing medium or vermiculite etc..., you could include the supplements in the cakes. basically, the organism will use the additional precursor as it sees fit, as far as i know, tryptophan or 5-HTP would not be unstable in the cakes and it may not hurt to include it at that stage

c12h16n24ohdmt

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, 5-HTP, Choline, Melatonin, Syrian Rue, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology