Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8812406 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Lolz, I see what everyone's saying , and thinking, I'm jealous too,. I'd love a ferrari also, but let's not be haters....



I'm not hating on him. I'm ANGRY that he's so fucking dense.

There is a difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8812477 -

My fantasy is to be the person with the money, not be the poor guy that has to deal with feeling uncomfortable about his GF's fortune.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8812518 -

Yeah no shit, if she wants to make you happy with her money and immaculate you in every way possible, then go for it.

I'd just quit my fucking shitty job and live off of that bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8812602 -

You fell in love before you found out she had all of this money so why are you worrying? Marry her already!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8812795 -

Anonymous #13 said:
You fell in love before you found out she had all of this money so why are you worrying? Marry her already!



QFT. rest easy knowing you have a girl that you love and the odds of you having to live off of Raman Noodles and saltine crackers are pretty low.

$43k/yr is not eeking by. there are plenty of people who would kill for $43k and a girl they love, much less one who can support a family with you no matter what happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8813172 -

wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8813310 -

I don't fantasize about money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8813582 -

I know who you are :yesnod: Mr Nick Carter,  its your friend from up north. I didnt realize it was this serious to you. Hit me up coon, We can have a good convo if you want. I love ya!

Also pussy snorkel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8813622 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I'm not hating on him. I'm ANGRY that he's so fucking dense.

There is a difference.



43k/yr is NOT anything special, trust me. It's a boring corporate America job that can easily get outsourced at the drop of a hat. However, it is pretty decent and above the "norm" for where I live, so I did push school aside for the pursuit of climbing the corporate ladder... Finishing school is important to her, as well as to me, so I may drop down to something part time and finish my degree in the near future... that way I can have a career in something I love.

anyway... uhm, yeah the whole situation has me overwhelmed. I love her more than anyone else, and that's all that matters.

I guess if she kept that part of her life low-key with someone she was as close to as me, then strangers definitely won't know... so I probably shouldn't worry about other people.

I just feel blessed that I found her, I truly feel we are soulmates, and I felt that way and expressed those feelings before I found out.

PS- to all the other people out there talking about their low-paying jobs... I say stop being so angry and look at what is hindering you from getting a better job. I see a lot of people make stupid decisions with what little money they do have, which causes them to be stuck in a rut. just drop the negative attitudes and be positive. I promise you, once you start to be positive and work hard and make personal sacrifices, things start happening for you. And saying to yourself "I work hard but I'm still getting nowhere" is the WORST negative thing to put on yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8813979 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
I'm not hating on him. I'm ANGRY that he's so fucking dense.

There is a difference.



43k/yr is NOT anything special, trust me. It's a boring corporate America job that can easily get outsourced at the drop of a hat. However, it is pretty decent and above the "norm" for where I live, so I did push school aside for the pursuit of climbing the corporate ladder... Finishing school is important to her, as well as to me, so I may drop down to something part time and finish my degree in the near future... that way I can have a career in something I love.

anyway... uhm, yeah the whole situation has me overwhelmed. I love her more than anyone else, and that's all that matters.

I guess if she kept that part of her life low-key with someone she was as close to as me, then strangers definitely won't know... so I probably shouldn't worry about other people.

I just feel blessed that I found her, I truly feel we are soulmates, and I felt that way and expressed those feelings before I found out.

PS- to all the other people out there talking about their low-paying jobs... I say stop being so angry and look at what is hindering you from getting a better job. I see a lot of people make stupid decisions with what little money they do have, which causes them to be stuck in a rut. just drop the negative attitudes and be positive. I promise you, once you start to be positive and work hard and make personal sacrifices, things start happening for you. And saying to yourself "I work hard but I'm still getting nowhere" is the WORST negative thing to put on yourself.



the guy with the dumbest insecurities tries to lecture

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8814037 -

Anonymous #1 said:
...To fall in love with someone wealthy.




wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8814980 -

Dude, maybe you missed my point.

It's not that I'm jealous, or angry you have more money than me at your measly 45k a year.

It's just that you're a fucking douche bag for not thinking this through and realizing that you didn't actually need any advice at all. All you did was rub your ideal life situation in our faces.

Douche bag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8815224 -

Another thing to think about:  How are you doing in life?  Great, you make 43k a year, but are you accomplished?  do you have ambition?  goals?  etc.

Her father probably wants his daughter to be with someone succesful.  Success needn't always be equated with money, but know this:  In an assymmetrical relationship you had better be bringing something to the table.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8815367 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Dude, maybe you missed my point.

It's not that I'm jealous, or angry you have more money than me at your measly 45k a year.

It's just that you're a fucking douche bag for not thinking this through and realizing that you didn't actually need any advice at all. All you did was rub your ideal life situation in our faces.

Douche bag.



maybe you missed MY point: it SEEMS like an ideal situation until you're actually IN it.


Anonymous #19 said:
Another thing to think about:  How are you doing in life?  Great, you make 43k a year, but are you accomplished?  do you have ambition?  goals?  etc.

Her father probably wants his daughter to be with someone succesful.  Success needn't always be equated with money, but know this:  In an assymmetrical relationship you had better be bringing something to the table.



I have ambition and goals, and I'm pretty successful in my field... I'm the youngest person at my job and I'm already up for manager after being there for less than a year. I work hard and always have my whole life. And I make her happy. She says as long as I have work to succeed at my career and finish my degree, her father accepts me. Her mom is happy just knowing I make her daughter happy. I've yet to meet them in person, they live out of state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8815407 -

Where do those chinks live?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8817726 -

Dude, why are you telling us this?? If you guys are in love like you say you are, you can tell her everything you told us man.  Tell her how you feel man, not shroomerites anonymous!  Good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8820339 -

if you love her money is irrelevant and you will be happy for richer or poorer. atleast in the land of gum drops and marshmallow mushrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8822380 -

DID YOU MARRY HER YET?????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8823348 -

Anonymous #21 said:
if you love her money this is all irrelevant and you will be richer in the land of gum drops and marshmallow mushrooms



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's everyone's fantasy... [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8823428 -

9-10k a year working full time, hate my girlfriend, fuck you OP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RAGE THREAD
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 761 30 01/26/09 02:09 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,531 21 12/01/07 11:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Crack head workin for me Anonymous 365 9 06/26/08 12:25 AM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 940 48 07/22/09 03:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Why smart drug dealers don't sell psychedelics
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 4,870 64 12/12/09 12:16 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,046 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.