Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8767666 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
My story. Middle School. I'm walking to P.E walking with my friend talking and shit because we both go to the same hall. As we're walking I feel sick(really I just sharted)and I told him i'm going home. He's like AWW C'MON FOOL WALK WITH ME. Then said something like YOU'RE ALWAYS SICK. As i'm walking back I fucking just diarreahed my entire boxers. I'm like FUCK man. I clenched my ass as much as possible as it's already in my boxers starting that milky brown sap shit that runs down your leg because it was a hot day. I had shit all over myself. I walk to the office and tell the front bitch to let me call my guardian so I can go home. She's all. I WANT TO SEE YOU THROW UP IN THIS TRASHCAN if your so SICK. I'm like FUCKING BITCH. I said no please this is an emergency. There was one kid in back of me that was smelling my shit and was like fuck....and covered up his shirt and looked at me like HA HA and SHIT YOU SMELL and DID YOU FUCKING SHIT YOUR PANTS. I'm all fuck. So i take the dumb bitch aside and tell her I went #2 in my pants.

This is where it gets real ugly.

THE FUCKING BITCH GOES.....OOO YOU POOPED YOUR PANTS!(EXTREMELY LOUD SO EVERYONE KNOWS) AND I WAS ALL. SHHH...SHE'S LIKE NO NEED TO BE EMBARRESED. EVERYONE POOPED THERE PANTS ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. I ENDED UP STOMPING ON HER TOES WITH MY HEALIES BACK WHEEL AND LOOKED AT HER WITH ANGER. SHE CALLED MY GUARDIAN AND I WAS SENT HOME.

Worst day of my life that I can think of.



So this makes you like, what, 15 years old right now if you had healies?




ban

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8772612 -

QFT

Ban X2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8778660 -

I remember in Grade 7 or 8. I farted and a little solid turd came out and rolled down my pant leg and onto the floor. It rolled somewhere and I couldn't find it. Good thing it was a nice solid one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* trashcan? Anonymous 245 7 10/15/08 06:26 PM
by Anonymous
* what do you do with your jizz
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,166 47 11/29/08 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
755 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.