Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news?
    #8775265 -

This Georgian girl thanked the Russians publicly on a news broadcast shown here in the states... they cut her off right after she said it.
She thanked them for saving them from the Georgian army, news is claiming that the Georgians are killing their own people to blame it on the Russians.

Anyone have a link for this vid?  I saw it on TV but can't find it.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8775323 -

You sure she was Georgian?


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8775331 -

Would it really be a stretch to think that some people just hate their own country and would make up shit?


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: RuNE]
    #8775334 -

Yup.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8775342 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8775344 -

I was asking for a link, not your opinion.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: learningtofly]
    #8775354 -

:confused: that is a link?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8775365 -

Ok, learningtofly has hooked you up with your propoganda video.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8775376 -

People who were there firsthand giving their opinions is propaganda?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they have a lot closer link to these happenings than you my friend.

:flowstone:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8775404 -

M-kay, you just keep on going beleiving everyone's firsthand accounts.  Or when that gets confusing, you can choose to beleive the ones that bode best with your acceptable version of reality.  I can give you my read on the two people on the vid, but it's probably a waste of time.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8775428 -

I never said I believed her dude.

I just wanted the link so I could show someone.

But you seem to get pretty riled when something comes along to challenge what you've already decided to be the truth.

Peace out.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8775461 -

I'm not condoning one side or the other, but fyi, going into a room and saying "hey did you see this" is pretty equivalent to the spread of information, and is something of an endorsement of it.  Bad voodoo for a touchy subject like this.

Fox news was right on shutting that shit down.  They find out the news for themselves, they aren't perveyors of gossip.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8775487 -

Ferris said:
I'm not condoning one side or the other, but fyi, going into a room and saying "hey did you see this" is pretty equivalent to the spread of information, and is something of an endorsement of it.  Bad voodoo for a touchy subject like this.

Fox news was right on shutting that shit down.  They find out the news for themselves, they aren't perveyors of gossip.



Ah yes, Fox news is well known for delivering The News. :rolleyes:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8775500 -

It sucks when people argue about things they evidently know nothing about..

What about the fox news reporters that I caught on TV just earlier today? The ones that were reporting the Georgians were blatantly firing on civilians...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: StreetFreak]
    #8775654 -

rofl, fox has been caught sooooo many times lying to our faces yet they still stand to this day. shit should be more like ripley's believe it or not.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: StreetFreak]
    #8775695 -

StreetFreak said:
It sucks when people argue about things they evidently know nothing about..

What about the fox news reporters that I caught on TV just earlier today? The ones that were reporting the Georgians were blatantly firing on civilians...



First off, I'm not siding with fox news and their way of reporting things, obviously.  Second, I've read literally hundreds of print articles of the war, from newspapers originating in just about every country.

I've read about isolated incidents of ethnic violence towards civilians, mostly reports concerning the Russians (just take it as coincidence at this point), but I see no reason why the Georgian military would enact open warfare against people.  That's exageration, and completely biased.  There are going to be civilian casualties in war, caused by both sides, intentional and unintentional.  Just get used to it.

Anyone thinking of making a smartass comeback, just get off your high horse and forget about it.  If you want to be usefull, I'm all ears and eyes for articles and videos, especially from reputable news agencies.  It can be hard to wade through the mountain of information coming out on this.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8776553 -

what about bush and new orleans?
same country
total abandonment of responsibility up to and after disaster.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8776556 -

> what about bush and new orleans?

What about Louisiana and New Orleans.  Granted, Bush/FEMA screwed up royally, but the state didn't really live up to their responsibility either.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8776604 -

Ferris said:
M-kay, you just keep on going beleiving everyone's firsthand accounts.  Or when that gets confusing, you can choose to beleive the ones that bode best with your acceptable version of reality.  I can give you my read on the two people on the vid, but it's probably a waste of time.



it's true in times of chaos comes confusion and panic. Doesn't mean they are always wrong but many people usually are.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone see that Georgian girl on the news? [Re: Ferris]
    #8776943 -

Ferris said:
I'm not condoning one side or the other, but fyi, going into a room and saying "hey did you see this" is pretty equivalent to the spread of information, and is something of an endorsement of it.  Bad voodoo for a touchy subject like this.




I'm not trying to side with or against Fox News on this one, I was just looking for a video clip I had told my girlfriend about and came in and asked for it.
So, what, am I just supposed to keep my mouth shut and not mention anything when I have a question for the forum if its on a touchy subject?

"Hey, so uh, guys... you know, its not like I believe it or anything, but uh, I'm looking for this video clip, where this little girl is like, thanking the Russian military for saving her and her family from the Georgian army... I mean, its probably bullshit you know but I'm looking for it anyway, not trying to offend anyone haha just lookin for it"


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need someone who speaks Georgian/Russian to translate lyrics. KetamineKatalyst 710 11 01/05/09 02:34 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,176 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Chronic7 9,448 60 08/13/04 05:57 PM
by entiformatie
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,248 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* What is it with many (not all) shroomery girls?
( 1 2 all )
gdman 5,520 30 12/01/04 02:46 PM
by MOTH
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* My new altoids tin... Larrythescaryrex 1,232 5 11/23/02 01:05 PM
by spud
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,152 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,688 topic views. 7 members, 3 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.