Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #8754100 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (02/05/12 12:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8754138 -

sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8754140 -

thats fucking gross how do you shit your pants during school



doesn't your school have fucking toilets?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8754148 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (02/05/12 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8754162 -

He's probably a fat kid. I knew quite a few in high school who just couldn't clench their massive lard ass cheeks close enough together and they just let on slip out.

The worst is when we were on a 3 hour bus ride and this fat fuck with a star wars t-shirt shit his pants and it was fucking dripping down his leg. We had to stop so piggy could hop to the gas station bathroom but since it was liquid shits it had soaked through his pants and got all over the seat so we got to smell fatty mcfatass's lunch for the better part of 3 hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8754170 -

who wears undies ????? anymore come on.

and no

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8754171 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (02/05/12 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8754220 -

i had to shit one time when me and a couple friends were hanging out, and could hardly hold it.  we were at a park, and so i hurried to his house and his brother was in the shower, so i couldnt shit there.  so i took off running toward downtown - to a subway bathroom that was about a half mile away.  i made it half way there and couldnt hold it any longer and shat half a tgurd out.  i then waddled into subway, went to the bathroom, and threw my boxers in the trash.
it was a poopy disaster!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8754231 -

Anonymous #4 said:
He's probably a fat kid. I knew quite a few in high school who just couldn't clench their massive lard ass cheeks close enough together and they just let on slip out.

The worst is when we were on a 3 hour bus ride and this fat fuck with a star wars t-shirt shit his pants and it was fucking dripping down his leg. We had to stop so piggy could hop to the gas station bathroom but since it was liquid shits it had soaked through his pants and got all over the seat so we got to smell fatty mcfatass's lunch for the better part of 3 hours.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8754349 -

Anonymous #6 said:
i had to shit one time when me and a couple friends were hanging out, and could hardly hold it.  we were at a park, and so i hurried to his house and his brother was in the shower, so i couldnt shit there.  so i took off running toward downtown - to a subway bathroom that was about a half mile away.  i made it half way there and couldnt hold it any longer and shat half a tgurd out.  i then waddled into subway, went to the bathroom, and threw my boxers in the trash.
it was a poopy disaster!




i just lul'd uncontrollably

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8755126 -

I once shat myself thinking it was a fart when I was like 12 in a car with my siblings and parents. I had to lay down ass up in the back seat of the car while they went inside and shopped. Fuckers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8755144 -

To be honest...I can't even remember the last time I had an accident in public. The last time I wet my bed was age 6 I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8756704 -

I was at Taco Bell eating a Grande meal. I farted. WAIT. I sharted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8757414 -

I haven't shit my pants but I free ball it everyday.  It's comfortable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8757906 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (02/05/12 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8757997 -

i was truck driving before[semis] with my trainer. 

well i ate some bad chicken and ended up sharting in my boxers,  i shit and tried to flush my boxers.  well they didnt flush so i destroyed the stall and walked out.

well my trainer went into the stall after me not knowing
hahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8758399 -

My story. Middle School. I'm walking to P.E walking with my friend talking and shit because we both go to the same hall. As we're walking I feel sick(really I just sharted)and I told him i'm going home. He's like AWW C'MON FOOL WALK WITH ME. Then said something like YOU'RE ALWAYS SICK. As i'm walking back I fucking just diarreahed my entire boxers. I'm like FUCK man. I clenched my ass as much as possible as it's already in my boxers starting that milky brown sap shit that runs down your leg because it was a hot day. I had shit all over myself. I walk to the office and tell the front bitch to let me call my guardian so I can go home. She's all. I WANT TO SEE YOU THROW UP IN THIS TRASHCAN if your so SICK. I'm like FUCKING BITCH. I said no please this is an emergency. There was one kid in back of me that was smelling my shit and was like fuck....and covered up his shirt and looked at me like HA HA and SHIT YOU SMELL and DID YOU FUCKING SHIT YOUR PANTS. I'm all fuck. So i take the dumb bitch aside and tell her I went #2 in my pants.

This is where it gets real ugly.

THE FUCKING BITCH GOES.....OOO YOU POOPED YOUR PANTS!(EXTREMELY LOUD SO EVERYONE KNOWS) AND I WAS ALL. SHHH...SHE'S LIKE NO NEED TO BE EMBARRESED. EVERYONE POOPED THERE PANTS ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. I ENDED UP STOMPING ON HER TOES WITH MY HEALIES BACK WHEEL AND LOOKED AT HER WITH ANGER. SHE CALLED MY GUARDIAN AND I WAS SENT HOME.

Worst day of my life that I can think of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8758713 -

http://www.derrickcomedy.com/2007/08/21/jerry/

Okay, let's start over.  Let's pretend this never happened.  RING RING.  There's the school bell.  Everybody listen to the teacher.  Hello Mike.  Oh another typical school day.. I hope nobody poops they pants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8762064 -

the other day someone was talking about fucking midgets and they linked a tuckermax story well i found it Hilarius and read some more of them well this one has a shitty pants story in it that tops all those

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shit my pants in public. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8762313 -

Anonymous #7 said:
My story. Middle School. I'm walking to P.E walking with my friend talking and shit because we both go to the same hall. As we're walking I feel sick(really I just sharted)and I told him i'm going home. He's like AWW C'MON FOOL WALK WITH ME. Then said something like YOU'RE ALWAYS SICK. As i'm walking back I fucking just diarreahed my entire boxers. I'm like FUCK man. I clenched my ass as much as possible as it's already in my boxers starting that milky brown sap shit that runs down your leg because it was a hot day. I had shit all over myself. I walk to the office and tell the front bitch to let me call my guardian so I can go home. She's all. I WANT TO SEE YOU THROW UP IN THIS TRASHCAN if your so SICK. I'm like FUCKING BITCH. I said no please this is an emergency. There was one kid in back of me that was smelling my shit and was like fuck....and covered up his shirt and looked at me like HA HA and SHIT YOU SMELL and DID YOU FUCKING SHIT YOUR PANTS. I'm all fuck. So i take the dumb bitch aside and tell her I went #2 in my pants.

This is where it gets real ugly.

THE FUCKING BITCH GOES.....OOO YOU POOPED YOUR PANTS!(EXTREMELY LOUD SO EVERYONE KNOWS) AND I WAS ALL. SHHH...SHE'S LIKE NO NEED TO BE EMBARRESED. EVERYONE POOPED THERE PANTS ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. I ENDED UP STOMPING ON HER TOES WITH MY HEALIES BACK WHEEL AND LOOKED AT HER WITH ANGER. SHE CALLED MY GUARDIAN AND I WAS SENT HOME.

Worst day of my life that I can think of.



So this makes you like, what, 15 years old right now if you had healies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* trashcan? Anonymous 245 7 10/15/08 06:26 PM
by Anonymous
* what do you do with your jizz
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,166 47 11/29/08 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
755 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.