Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em)
    #8734976 -

I was drinking in a lonely town in PA
Me and my friend were trashed and we had to get out of there because we almost got into a fight with the locals at the bar and they kicked us out and called the police.

I don't usually condone drinking and driving, in fact I only did it once or twice before this... we were actually gonna stay at the motel across from the bar.. but plans changed of course.

I'm driving down some highway... didn't really know where we were... drinking a beer I got from a brewery in Harrisburg (that was the point of our trip to visit Troeggs.)
we were was also on about 4 grams of P. Cubensis, tripping and in the process of smoking a joint.


All of the sudden as soon as 'Get off of my cloud' from the rolling stones comes on I see these blue and red flashing lights roll up behind us.
I was driving, and I slowed down and pulled over... I looked over and my friend and said 'Think your KIA can out run a Police car?'  I remember him getting this god awful look on his face and as soon as he said "Don't do it man"  I gunned the gas and booked it.
I had cops following me doing 120mph in a KIA Spectra for about 20 minutes to a half an hour until we lost 'em or they gave up, I don't know exactly what happened, but we kept driving for quite some time to make sure the heat was off... I woke up pulled up in a rest station in Virginia right near DC.... I don't know how we got there from PA, but I don't remember crossing MD once.

Fuckin' Rad but I promised after that day that I would never touch a car while drinking ever again... I feel like it was one of those signs from "God" things.
Out ran those sorry sons of bitches tho.


--------------------


Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: mozartvicious]
    #8735008 -

Too lazy to re-type the whole thing so here is a link to the post when it originally happened a couple years ago...
CLICKY


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: mozartvicious]
    #8735020 -

In a god damn KIA lol. :rolleyes:
Once speeds exceed 100mph in a police chase they contimplate the danger to the surroundings and back off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: mozartvicious]
    #8735023 -

One time an RA at college kept hassling my friends and I by singling us out and busting us for drinking beers in our rooms. To retaliate one of us pooped in a bag and hung it on his doorknob. Got that fucker.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: Dephect]
    #8735042 -

Dephect said:
In a god damn KIA lol. :rolleyes:
Once speeds exceed 100mph in a police chase they contimplate the danger to the surroundings and back off.



Heh, good to know.
And yeah, I was surprised the KIA handled it so well.  My question is, if the speedometer goes up to like 180... how come it wouldn't get passed 120?


--------------------


Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: mozartvicious]
    #8735050 -

They probably count on you crashing, too.

You're lucky man.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: jewunit]
    #8735176 -

I got into a car accident when I was younger that was nuts. I was at a redlight and got crushed by a car behind me that just did not stop. As a matter of fact he did not even slow down. He hit me doing about 50mph and sent me into the intersection spinning. I was then nailed 2 times by oncoming traffic. My engine died during all of this so with a broken right hand and  left leg I had to start a stick to get out of the way of traffic.

I got this heap of twisted metal started and got it to the side of the road. Turns out the guy in the truck is drunk as a skunk.

I limp out of my car and go to check on him and he is blathering on about why someone would be stopped in the middle of the road. I was just about to tell him that I was stopped in the middle of the road when I smelled the booze on him.


got out of it with wiplash,a broken leg and a broken hand. Other than that it was not as bad as it could have been.


--------------------
Yeaaa im still alive.

Edited by kilroy69 (08/06/08 05:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: kilroy69]
    #8735201 -

i one time shot at cop while i was smoking crack and me and my m8 ran and got away:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: MrBenson]
    #8735258 -

I have never had any run ins with the law. I do not have and negative feelings about not having a crazy story to tell haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: Dephect]
    #8735316 -

last night i wrecked my sportbike while high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: mozartvicious]
    #8735362 -

mozartvicious said:
Dephect said:
In a god damn KIA lol. :rolleyes:
Once speeds exceed 100mph in a police chase they contimplate the danger to the surroundings and back off.



Heh, good to know.
And yeah, I was surprised the KIA handled it so well.  My question is, if the speedometer goes up to like 180... how come it wouldn't get passed 120?



speedometer isnt the max speed of the car, most cars wont get near 180...especially kias


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Stories (post 'em if you got 'em) [Re: SHiZNO]
    #8735485 -

Ok, this one was pretty sweet.

Back when I was about 15 or 16, we were at McDonalds (my friend and I) eating some lunch. Baked out of our minds and with a few friends that were also there at the time, it became somehow a good diea to throw french fries at some girls who were probably 11 or 12.

Well somehow a cheeseburger got thrown at one of the girls and it like erupted McDonalds grease/food/condoments on her face when it hit it's target.

At this point we decided to leave, still laughing, when the police show up to interrogate us. Turns out the girl who was hit with the burger, her mother worked at the middleschool in the learning center, where they sent the kids who were disruptive when kicked out of class.

Now this lady knew me and disliked me, because I constantly slept in class and would get kicked out of class for sleeping. It urked my teachers that I was so ahead in school, because of my private education previous.

So, whenever I was in the learning center, this bitch would rant about how i needed God in my life, or I'd grow up a juvenile delinquent.

back to the story, this lady sees who I am and runs over yellign at us, while telling the police on the phone at the station 1 mintue away that we're trying to escape from her, when we were very much standing there looking at her in horror.

I had a half oz and a pipe with me, in my pocket because we were not old enough to have our licenses so we often skatebaorded around town.

2 squads came, a woman polcie officer and a man.

The female officer went to the learning center bitch to settle her down and gather her daughter's story.

The male cop took us aside and questioned us. My friend had flakes of weed on his flannel shirt because we had just smoked a bowl and he wiped his figners on his shirt to get the shaky and crystals off.

I just gave him a look like "Let me talk"

I proceeded to tell the officer that we thought the girls were cute, and that we wanted to get their attention like young imamture boys would. (They were 12 we were 15. complete nonsense)

when he told us that we were suspected to be smoking weed because the girls daughter knew the other kids from school that we were with, and knew they were smoking.

I told him that it was just appearing to be so because of our high testosterone levels due to us being young teens at the peak of our sexual curiousity. (i didnt say it scientifically like that but I'm saying it that way so it makes sense)

He walked over to the girls, their mother, and female cop, talked to them and returned to us telling me a story of how he used to throw paper at this girl in study hall, and he married her later on. Then said he's take care of the situation and let us leave.

After we turned the corner of the first block, we dippppeeedddd out laughing running as fast as we could and almost fallign over multiple times from laughter and omg's.

No search or anything, and i had a half oz and pipe in my pocket of my sweatpants..

I lawled again typign about it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,453 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,713 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* Good story on the "Meth Makers"
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,402 21 09/06/23 09:05 PM
by koods
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,388 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* I Dig Those Crazy Sandpipers, Man! PapaverS 1,366 6 11/15/02 11:39 AM
by Mojo_Risin
* KILL EM ALL
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 5,524 37 10/05/09 05:24 PM
by Rocker232

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,357 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.