Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sex = Conquest
    #8705810 -

So, I've had this girlfriend for a while. I lover her, she loves me. I was a virgin, she was a virgin, blah blah we got it on.

And lately, a good friend of mine has been getting a TON of pussy. Random from hooking up with sluts to corrupting people who'd never thought about sex in their life. And I admit, I have fantasies about people beside my girlfriend, and lately it's been bothering me that there are a lot of guys out there who won't get any virgin, unfuckedaround with pussy, cause he's just ramming his dick up in everything that moves. And it's just been REALLY irritating lately!

I dunno. I'm totally baked right now. But I think this makes sense.


--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8705818 -

It's a two way street,bud.  yea the dude is a douche,but the chicks have the ability to say no.

As you get older you care less and less about the past sexual history of the people you've been with.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8705853 -

this is nature's way.  girls have sex with interesting, relaxed, competent, confident men who go out and get it.  sensitive guys don't get none.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: Noviseer]
    #8705871 -

Quote:
girls have sex with interesting, relaxed, competent, confident men who go out and get it.  sensitive guys don't get none.



Being sensitive has it's time and place as well, and so does mezmerizing girls with your ability to talk about your world view.

This and has helped me to not only go from having sex once at 14, to 5 different girls at 16, to 21 at the age of 20. And 6 have been virgins.

I think the virgin thing is running out fast now though, as you get older, they're harder to find.

To the OP, relax about the pussy hound, your time will come if it's meant to.


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8706058 -

sexual conquest leads to:



sorry, I had to post it again.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: aDoS]
    #8707612 -

LOL!

Yeah, don't sweat it, man. I'm sure you're friend probably already has herpes or some shit.


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8707647 -

From my experience with sex, there a different orgasms a person can has and the best ones are the ones which involve the heart's desires into it along side the smaller hearts desires as well.


--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #8707765 -

guys and girls are both sluts

and for your advice, pussy is pretty much all the same.

go ahead and fant about other women but ive been there and done that and pussy really is all the same in the end, just a different person at the steering wheel.

if you love your person dont do anything stupid :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8707776 -

Have an open relationship. I have two girlfriends and a boyfriend. I get as much fucking sex as I want with anyone I have the heart for :heart:


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8707781 -

Yeah, for me, personally, the satisfaction derived from sex stems mostly from the psychology and process leading up to the act, not so much the sensations involved with the act itself, pleasant though they may be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8710125 -

I'm thinking I'ma get to college (going up mid August), and find out, the entire human race is just a bunch of sluts and manwhores.


--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8710162 -

please, by all means throw the "LOL, VIRGIN" things, but maintaining your virginity is important, it becomes a lot more special if you lose it with someone who you actually care about. I'm sure your sex with your girl friend was a lot more enjoyable than the sex your buddy is having with jail bait.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #8710187 -

AlphaFalfa said:
different orgasms a person can has and the best.........



Apparently lolcats have invaded the shroomery...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sex = Conquest [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8710195 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sex or cuddling
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
eligal 6,686 85 01/09/06 12:56 PM
by dr0mni
* my thoughts on anal sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kurenchai 11,340 131 01/27/06 10:28 PM
by Crazy_Diamond
* prolonging sex
( 1 2 all )
hybridphil 3,703 26 06/08/06 01:41 AM
by hybridphil
* Virgin Needs Advice!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
southerngirl05 11,642 147 12/19/05 09:18 AM
by mediman0078
* What do you think of to delay orgasm?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MrBump 9,399 74 05/31/10 08:49 PM
by nooneman
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,830 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* the no sex blues
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
KingOftheThing 5,759 108 12/15/05 12:10 AM
by Skunk420
* Casual Sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Retired 5,511 51 08/14/05 06:59 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,264 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.