Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Money [Re: zouden]
    #8646033 -

Thanks for the links...:thumbup:

Money isn't the root of all evil - it's just a scapegoat so we can pretend the evil isn't within us.

I hear that.:blush:



I just wish the fam was a little more supportive.:evil:  Need startup capital.  My radical ideas are alien to my conservative family.  So is anything seriously spiritual...
Banks would probably laugh at my financial history...:(


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8646036 -

to create free time these days

That's all I really want in life.  Freedom.:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #8646076 -

gettinjiggywithit said:
Money? The more the merrier. Bring it on. If your excess cash is causing any of you pain and grief, I will PM you an address to mail it too.

Financial stress, worry and pressure sucks the big wad. Not being able to get basic health care, or the means to get you to a job is just a pathetic state for an American to be in.


No Thanks to the above.

It really became a top priority after I had my daughter. Children are EXPENSIVE!!!! The older I get (40 now)the more having more of it matters to me. I can't help but wanting my retirement years covered comfortably. At my age, keeping healthy , looking and feeling good physically, being able to eat well and live well-(lower stress more relaxation and play time) takes money.


I didn't write the rules for how the system here works. Money is needed to live well and have more freedoms in it. When you are young, you can have crazy fun living with little and mooching off friends and parents. That doesn't fly when you are older and have children.

I just finished watching Donny Douche on the Big Idea. The topic was how being happy can make you more money. They said the research showed that happier people made more money and were more successful at what they do.

Soooooooo work on being happy first and the money is suppose to follow they said.

Some suggestions they had for being happy-

Take care of your health-exercise and eat well. It's difficult to feel happy when you physically feel like crap. Start there.

Create small goals and regular little successes accomplishing them during the day to feel good about.

Make time to do what you enjoy.

Engage in regular acts of kindness.

Focus on the good things happening every day.

In short, it was staying focused on positive thoughts, feelings and actions.



I couldn't agree more. Great post. :thumbup:

Money is nothing but a tool. What you do with it is what matters. Money can open up doors for both great things or terrible things. That all depends on the choices a person makes, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8648989 -

money buys me drugs. 

:hotidea:

I try not to think about it too much though.

but that's what the weed is for :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: deranger]
    #8649033 -

dope will get me through times with no money faster than money will get me through time with no dope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money *DELETED* [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8649077 -

Post deleted by LunarEclipse

Reason for deletion: femansa



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #8649120 -

I Love Jimi!


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: deranger]
    #8650178 -

SyntheticMInd said:
dope will get me through times with no money faster than money will get me through time with no dope.



Its that time where you run out of drugs and have no money that is...  No fun.:thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8656898 -

I've found that having a shortage of cash somehow inspires me to do what I feel I am supposed to be doing with my life. I have a sort of motto: "I don't ever wanna be rich". Has anyone else noticed that a lot of rich folk seem to be soul-less bastards? I figure it's because it's easy to miss the "signs" telling them what they are supposed to be doing, because their brains are too focused on the luxury they surround themselves with.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8656952 -

I like having money... because not having it is fucking stressful!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #8657934 -

You mean you choose to feel stressed when you don't have money.:lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8657940 -

TheHappieHippies said:
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of rich folk seem to be soul-less bastards?



I wonder, are they soul-less because they're rich or are they rich because they have no soul?


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: zouden]
    #8657948 -

Maybe they're just like everybody else but we notice them more because we envy them.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8658010 -

TheHappieHippies said:
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of rich folk seem to be soul-less bastards?



No.

Do you know any rich people in real life? It sure doesn't sound like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: Redstorm]
    #8658125 -

I've noticed all types of rich people.  Varied spirits.:yinyang:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8658274 -

Exactly.

There are a very mixed group of rich people, just as there are very mixed groups of middle-class and lower-class people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8659131 -

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of rich folk seem to be soul-less bastards?



Relative to most people in the world, you are a 'rich folk'.  Are you a soul-less bastard?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: DieCommie]
    #8659308 -

good point there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: DieCommie]
    #8659338 -

Are you a soul-less bastard?

I think we're all soul-less.

Am I off topic.:lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Money [Re: Icelander]
    #8659355 -

Thats because everybody in america is rich.  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* projecting thoughts (artificial entities) Monkah 1,756 11 11/12/02 04:59 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* The possibility of us just being artificial intelligence? BrainChemicals 1,328 8 04/19/07 06:14 AM
by trendal
* BEWARE ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, and Psychic Vampires sumthinesoteric 6,606 12 03/31/04 01:10 PM
by Phoshaman
* "Artificial Intelligence"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
raytrace 9,659 141 01/10/06 05:35 AM
by Seuss
* Artificial Intelligence and Free Will
( 1 2 3 all )
xnevermore 3,955 41 11/25/02 12:39 AM
by Anonymous
* Artificial Life Created? OrgoneConclusion 873 7 10/09/07 10:43 AM
by freddurgan
* Artificial Meat
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 2,790 35 12/11/08 07:16 PM
by Icelander
* Artificial Life & Death
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,106 31 12/28/03 12:04 AM
by Zero7a1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,663 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.