Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
A note on weilii potency for those interested
    #3093382 - 09/04/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

In light of the dawning of the weilii season, this is just to give new hunters an idea of what theyre up againt as far as potency. I'm sure plenty of you know these guys are potent as hell but I don't really think its been stressed.

Ok well, I just ate a 2 inch long shroom that turned completely BLACK, first very blue then just fuckin black its so potent. Well this little lightweight mushroom is really strong! I'm seeing shit grow at the 12 minute mark.

Ok its the 20 minute mark now and if I stare at something it melts down and things grow and stuff. Im in for one hell of a trip when this small little guy peaks. Even big doses of cubes arent felt this soon, this strong.

ill tell you how strong it was for those who have yet to do weilii and are interested in potency when I come down.

I will also note that I can most definately taste the chemicals due to the high concentration of psilocybin, psilocin, baeocystin, etc. Its got a chemically taste in a way, and kind of numbs your tongue but not really much. This alone is proof enough to me that they are insanely potent as ive never seen a cube go completely blackish blue and taste the chemicals inside.

Edited by I2ancid (09/05/04 11:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note on weilii potency for those interested [Re: I2ancid]
    #3093441 - 09/04/04 11:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The amount it blues isin't correlated to the potency. However, yes, they do contain high amounts of active chemicals.

hehe, have fun :smile:

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: A note on weilii potency for those interested [Re: angryshroom]
    #3093531 - 09/04/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

by the way, I have weilii that literally dwarf this one I took, big massive stems like small tree's and huge caps like the bigger variety of cubes ive seen.

If someone were to take one of the many other bigger ones I have I seriously think they'de be in way more than they bargained for.

I'd say the small variety that is abundant on golf courses is maybe 1/20th to 1/30th the other, larger variety as far as size and weight. You'de have to be one brave fucker to eat what ive found today.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3093593 - 09/04/04 11:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I ate 4.5 grams dried of Copelandia cyanescens once. After that, I will never eat acitve mushrooms again.

Once I hit the 5th level, I think I had been enlightened enough for one life time.  :crazy: I didn't enjoy looking down upon myself and seeing a green little weirdo walking where I was supposed to be.

Others can handle though.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#3093702 - 09/05/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, what happened? that dose was promising so much then just let me down. I guess its not THAT potent to have a level 3-4 trip with a 2 inch shroom. It basically stopped where the colors were supposed to become fully encompasing. Plenty of morphing of objects though, just didnt take it where I wanted to fully go.

However, I got brave and ate 4 3 inch weilii with decent thickness stems. This is perhaps foolish but that teaser dose was no fun.

So although a low dose might be fun for morphing, it seems to let you down where so much more was promised around the corner.

It's 50 minutes since I just had quite a brave dose of weilii and this is how weilii should be experienced, this is the full beauty of weilii, no point in only going half way oh no, thats a tease, go the whole way. Since im seeing neon colors and patterning im gonna go outside in the darkness and enjoy.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#3093707 - 09/05/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

im back and thought id add that if and when you get to do weilii at a good dose, youll see its the most beautiful experience.

so, so beautiful... very special and unique mushroom.

Edited by I2ancid (09/05/04 02:17 AM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#3093721 - 09/05/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe im still tripping, but something clicked, I just understood the true power weilii has, not in regard to making you see shit or to get "high" power. It's abundance and potency means that once its discovered on a massive level alot of people are going to experience weilii for the first time and have experiences which alter history completely. Thats the kind of power I saw and its massive as I witnessed the weilii everywhere and so few people know(as of yet) that whats inside those fungus that grow SO ABUNDANTLY on their lawns is a very potent psychoactive.

So whats going to happen when people realize on a large scale I mean really large scale that theres an EXTREMELY potent psychoactive growing very abundantly on lawns. across north gerogia?

Well it might never get out to the mainstream, but I have a feeling its fame is spreading like wilfire. its going to make a huge impact on georgia when notices become wide spread warning of this hallucinagenic mushroom that your kids might be picking on your lawn, It's gonna be on the FOX5 news for sure and when that happens, im not sure whats going to happen after that but its definately going to impact georgia big time.

So the choice is yours: do you spread notice of this fungus in anyway you can or do you simply keep all knowledge of its growth between a few select people because maybe people arent quite ready for the impact.

The very divulgence of what weilii just taught me is my answer. I say yes and im pretty much going to spread it. Not to MAINTSTREAM, just let friends in on weilii and share what it has to offer and let it naturally take its course which seems to accellerating greatly..

Much like how lizard king inspired me, and many MANY others, he could of kept all his ABUNDANT WEILII finds years ago very quiet and to himself and subsequently not inspired hundreds maybe thousands to look for the weilii. The weilii grow all over north georgia so open up a little to HOW you find your weilii and where to the locals. its just that so few people know what they are when they see it or dont even care (not many people notice mushrooms) during their normal days. Keep the trend going, I believe when it is fully discovered its going to play a key role in the future.

Edited by I2ancid (09/05/04 02:21 AM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#3093978 - 09/05/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If it wasent for lizard king I, and others would never never of known that weilii are even WORTH hunting. Not only are they worth hunting, they are extremely, extremely plentiful when you do find them.

Heres one very important thing that I learned about weilii hunting in lawns, the lawn variety of weilii are small, this applies to golf courses. They're hard to spot unless you come right up on them, trust me. Honestly, unless of course theyre in huge BULKING clusters which are pretty obvious. Theres no way I would be able to distinguish a weilii from a leaf if I were driving by in a car, and im very sure many novice hunters have went out looking for huge amanita like mushrooms poking out of lawns. The lawn variety stays pretty small, and unless you get out and walk very closely looking deep into the grass, you're likely not to find any.

I started looking closely at the bermuda when I noticed 1 abnormally big weilii a while back, I was astonished and got out of a friends car and walked over to it. Well to my amazement, upon closer inspection that one big very visable weilii was a father to COUNTLESS ample 3-4 inch weilii's BEAUTIFUL SPECIMENS who were FULLY mature at a MUCH smaller 3 inches as opposed to the 5-6 inch MAMMONTH inch big ass one.

Ever since then id always had great success with finding weilii. The weilii are hiders, they dont always like to come poking WAY EXTREMELY NOTICEABLE from lawns, but of course sometimes they do as ive seen. But the majority of them are not so noticable, it takes a close eye to spot them under that bermuda grass and you have to be walking pretty DAMN near it slowly to really have a good chance at spoting them, and when you do spot those fuckers, its not uncommon to find a cluster of 20. Now just step back further away and notice how well they hide, it's camoflague, weilii are hiders and when they do come up theyre usually looking surprisingly like leaves and laying low to the grass height, not going any further than the height of the grass USUALLY but there are of course big exceptions occasionally. I'm not sure what causes these huge weilii to suddenly grow way more than necessary and why other times they stay very low and hidden, going ONLY to the height of the grass at full maturity or more commonly it seems below the height of the grass, hidden...

So the moral of the story is you have to get close and personal with the bermuda, sometimes that bermuda might look shallow but in reality its much taller than you think and very capable of hiding many, many 4 inch weilii.

I don't claim to know it all, but I do know that weilii HIDE and most people will not see them when they hunt for them. This is probably whats kept weilii underwraps as far as awareness in the public, partly.

Edited by I2ancid (09/05/04 03:09 AM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#3094041 - 09/05/04 03:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, and for you skeptics at what I just said. I can go into almost any ritzy development in the woodstock area thats shaded with bermuda grass and sprinkler systems and I promise you ill come out with weilii. from now until late novemeber.

patience is key and looking very closely. The weilii you expect to see arent always what they are.

Well I hope this helps some people find some weilii this fall. I sure wish this information was told to me by somebody before having to learn it the hard and often disapointng way.

Just seems everyone spouts out "NEW CONSTRUCTION" "NEIGHBORHOODS 2-3 YEARS OLD" "PINE NEEDLES OVER RED CLAY" thats all id get from any person id ask, hell they didnt really know themselves. I'm not saying those spots don't produce weilii because they do, my point is they miss the most important parts of finding them. The little details that every guy who read dr weils book leaves out. it just seems to emphasise one condition too much so people get the wrong idea's and get confused with all the idle weilii talk taken from fragments of dr weils book or another popular source and eventually give up.

It's simple, find some very green, preferably shaded bermuda grass near woods thats where they grow. Don't even worry about when the hell it was built, it doesent matter theyll be in there as long as they're not brand new area's. really thick, dark green bermuda grass is key just realize that grass is deeper than you think and actually get DOWN CLOSE TO it, really close, hell pry the grass apart it apart if you have bad eyes and look. they'll be in that after any heavy rain from now to late novemeber.

Also, weilii don't grow e in every single foot of bermuda grass of course, but if you stay in that area and the same habitat with PATIENCE. IT TAKES MUCH PATIENCE but when you do find them you've usually just found 20 or maybe even just 9 mushrooms. It's not going to be given away to you, but if you just follow what ive said I GUARANTEE YOU WILL FIND A WEILII, OR 50 IN CHEROKEE and MANY surrounding CITIES. going as far east (known) as athens where they actually grow IN ENORMOUS quanitities, it's really not as limited an area as people think, it just makes them feel better to say "THEY ONLY GROW IN CHEROKEE" when they dont find any which warrants their HALF ASSED search of 2-3 minutes barely skimming over lawns from a distance maybe once every 2-3 days.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #3094071 - 09/05/04 03:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I did 35 adult P.scriptipes msuhrooms before :wink:
(MJ says these arent called Scriptipes, but thats what my old picking book calls them)

That was intense :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineChoking victim
Stranger
 User Gallery

whats up? [Re: I2ancid]
    #8620750 - 07/11/08 08:25 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hey man. how you been? I went hunting with you and your girl about 2 or 3 years ago. I have the Camry wagon with ICP in the stereo. hahaha.  maybe, yes no, sometimes? well just saying hi. Peace out

Invisiblescout24
Hallelujah!
 User Gallery

Loc: Disappear Here
Re: whats up? [Re: Choking victim]
    #8621295 - 07/11/08 10:59 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is nearly 4 years old - use PMs. 

No ICP endorsements in the hunting forum (check rules).  :nonono:

--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

Offlinenotorius gib
naturalist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland Oregon
Re: whats up? [Re: scout24]
    #8622690 - 07/11/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

fuck ICP

--------------------
I'd rather be a human than a person

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Trusted Identifier
    #8622940 - 07/11/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Thread ran its course

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract