Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Fruiting Pan Trops
    #85805 - 05/25/00 10:50 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I was able to get them to grow last year. started using a normal MMGG cake. once collinized I cut it up and put them on the bottem of a plastic plant pot. and added straw and "zoodoo" over the top (boiled). I got mushrooms in less than two weeks. Two probs I had were that the pan trops comapired to cubbies were realy small and when they dryed they almosed seemed not worth the effort because they were so small
the stems were needle thin). But eventualy they stoped comeing up any way after a few weeks because they got fungus flys really bad..

------------------
"A compassionate
Jedi Master, he is
highly attuned to the
force. But he shuns
consensus and folloes
his own path, despite
the consequences."
From a Taco Bell cup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Fruiting Pan Trops
    #85807 - 05/25/00 10:53 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Oh ya, the temp in the chanber was high eighties low ninties. it is a simple coleman cooler with a hole cut in the lid and plexiglass added over the hole for light. In the bottem I added per;lite and just put alot of water in the bottem and added a subersable fish tank heater to it. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix