Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8561693 -

Anonymous said:
losers was the wrong word and i didn't mean for this to be an attack. just thinking in type honestly, even if its not full of accolades

some better words to describe my distaste for much of the crowd might be punkish or abrasive. not to pick on him (i dont really know this dude) but LearyBan's avatar shows a guy falling off a motorcycle with the title "it's funny because he died". ok, you can find humor in death if you need to but that is just in bad taste and disrespectful. its actually what inspired this post because i thought it was sooo typical of so many personas on here

that said i really like a lot of you people a lot but sometimes i feel like this is a few good islands in a bad part of town.

i might just move into the unlimitedly free real estate of cyberspace and build my own nest




You're just a big girl, aren't you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8562477 -

Quote:
LearyBan's avatar shows a guy falling off a motorcycle with the title "it's funny because he died". ok, you can find humor in death if you need to but that is just in bad taste and disrespectful.



Thats because LearyBan is a cunt.
But don't paint us all with the same brush now.

If you have someone with an avatar of vomit and death or a username like yawninganus, you know before even reading their posts that they probably are either immature or gutter trash.
Use this to your advantage.

The Shroomery welcomes all provided they adhere to the rules of the forum they're in. It is one of our community's strengths.

If someone represents himself to this community with an avatar of a spinning dog's anus or posts stuff going nigger this and faggot that, by all means judge them for it and steer clear of them.

If it posts like a douchebag it probably is a douchebag. Lower your expectations of them and steer clear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8562646 -

I strongly agreed with that sentiment until the Cycling thread in the Pub.  It seemed as though respectable members were coming out of the woodwork to call for the death of all cyclists.  After that I said fuck it, there is way too much infantile shit here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8565833 -

Different forums attract different varieties of ppl.

Mycotopia seems full of serious and dedicated growers and entheogenesists.

The shroomery.. well, it sounds a little smurfish from the start. Doesn't it? I mean, marketing is all about perceptions? Percived value? Benefits?

imo, this site looks to attract the kind of ppl the op is concerned about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8567117 -

Mycotopia is a humorless shithole of a site.

The shroomery is not only better from an information standpoint, but also plays host to a hotbed of humor and intellect.

Well... It used to anyway.

Even in it's current decrepitude, the shroomery shits all over ANY other drug-related forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8567158 -

Well fuck you for being indecisive!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8567820 -

Most people here annoy the fuck out of me because they can't keep a constant handle on what they are saying, what has been said and what they want to say.  Someone may have intended to say one thing but said something totally different but later will claimed to have actually said what they wanted to say.  There is a big breakdown in communication because people do not know how to be precise here.  It becomes especially aggravating when a discussion breaks down and if you happen to have the unpopular opinion, suddenly a bunch of random slaps are asking you why you said all of these things which you did not actually say.  I'm not sure if people are just lazy or never bothered to learn English properly.  Most of the people here annoy me too, mostly because I do want to be helpful, but people don't seem to want to listen so I'll argue because I like to argue, but once it gets to arguing people get sloppy and misunderstand and resort to logical fallacies.  I've been on and off this place since 1997 and it has always pissed me off just as much.  I have met a number of people here and have liked them all.  I have a sort of love hate thing going with this place.  I tend to see most as anonymous retards before making an effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8568337 -

the average IQ of the shroomery has definetly dropped about 10 points in recent months

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8569361 -

Anonymous said:
If you have someone with an avatar of vomit and death or a username like yawninganus, you know before even reading their posts that they probably are either immature or gutter trash.
Use this to your advantage.

The Shroomery welcomes all provided they adhere to the rules of the forum they're in. It is one of our community's strengths.

If someone represents himself to this community with an avatar of a spinning dog's anus or posts stuff going nigger this and faggot that, by all means judge them for it and steer clear of them.

If it posts like a douchebag it probably is a douchebag. Lower your expectations of them and steer clear.



thats y i dont bother going to the otd. Only immature retarded trash there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure I like you people. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8569402 -

ive reserved two nuts just 4 u.....NICE AND SALTY!:hitlerdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,138 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.