Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline3Mshroom
old hand

Re: Making prints
    #85399 - 05/08/00 03:32 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

It's really simple. Just take a piece of heavy paper(printer paper works) fold it and toss it in a microwave for a few minutes. Take your cap and wipe it down with peroxide on the top side. Using tweezers, remove any remnants of the veil. Open the paper and place the cap close to the crease and cover it with a glass or cup. Let it sit in a draft free place for 12-24 hours. Voila one print.

------------------
Be sure to check out www.3mshrooms.homestead.com for your spore needs

--------------------
Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePanTrop
enthusiast
Loc: Washington
Re: Making prints [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #85401 - 05/09/00 01:51 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

one more thing......do all the print work over your oven.....spores can easily be contaminated and a contaminated print only leads to problems..... :biggrin:

--------------------
" My mind dont work if my spine dont jerk!"

Anonymous

#85402 - 05/09/00 10:25 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Don't use paper, use aluminum foil. Its much easier to scrape the spores off of. Put the foil in the oven at 350 or so for a few minutes first.

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

Anonymous

#85403 - 05/10/00 11:19 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

The method I recommend is to take your print in a disposable petri dish or even a 1/2 pt jar. I use petri dishs, easier to store, ship etc. Just wipe the cap off with peroxide or alcohol, pierce cap with stick pin, with a sterilized scalpel, remove stem and lay face down in sterile petri dish. I do this inside a HEPA filtered glove box, it keeps area sterile and near draft free, I made a deflector shield in front of the fan to reduce drafts inside. After about 2 days, grasp pin and lift cap off of dish, allow to dry another day and then place top on dish, seal with Parafilm or even tape and you can store for a year or two. Then you should pull print out and grow a new batch to ensure viability. When ready to make syringe, just inject a few cc's of sterile water onto print and let soak for a day, then inject another 20cc's and stir with sterile needle and draw spores up into sryinge. Works like a charm for me.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-
"Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures