Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8496711 -

Quote:
You know what's bad? I showed him this thread, and I think he is the only guy who read it and DIDN'T get turned on. This morning, I tried to play with his morning wood, and he just pushed me away.

Last night we went to a bar, I got him all nice and drunk, (our kids are gone for a couple weeks) and I dragged him out to the car, and sucked him dry. But he can't even show some independent interest in my titties? WTF?!

What the fuck do I have to do to get a little hardcore action? I mean we've only been together for about two years. Does the passion really go that fast?



In my experience, we all go through different seasons.  There are times when I'm ridiculously horny and hounding my mate for action all the while she seems completely uninterested.  Then there's been times with the tables turned, where she will come home late from work, crawl into bed and start licking my lollypop, as I mumble something about being tired and having to wake up early.  In my younger days, I might've had myself all worked up, trying to figure out what the "problem" is.  As I've grown older, I've accepted that it's unreasonable to expect someone else to fit in perfectly with all of your wants and desires all of the time.

That's not to say you shouldn't strive to find a middle ground.  Be open with your partner and tell them how you feel, and make sure to be receptive to how they are feeling.  Perhaps less than talking about it, just take action.  Approach him in a situation where you're both free and have time for each other.  Advance on him, and as you get him progressively more excited, ask him to do something for you, or simply sit on his face, before he has a chance to finish and become uninterested in the sexual activity. 

I'll also suggest that when I was younger, if my girlfriend would have posted something like this on a public message board and shown me, I may have taken it as an offense.  There may have been some pangs of jealousy or inadequacy.  For example, "Why does my girl have to go posting about her sexual desires to all these other horny guys on the internet?"  and, "Is it because I'm not satisfying her enough?"  And then of course once these questions get into one's head, it is easy to psyche oneself out to the point of withdrawing from sexual activity, or being unable to proceed normally because you get so caught up in the negative thought-loops of Why and What if.

The most important thing you can do is to make sure to figure out what it is that YOU want and YOU need.  Once that's under control, it's immeasurably easier to handle and influence the odd moments of social and sexual interaction with others.

Good luck! :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8497135 -

I hope you guys all realize that TM wrote this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8497728 -

Anonymous said:
I hope you guys all realize that TM wrote this thread.



:shane:, LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8497868 -

Anonymous said:
I mean we've only been together for about two years. Does the passion really go that fast?





Actually human chemistry allows the release of the right endorphins, hormones and so on for only 18 months on average. When working together it convinces your mind to think these are the feelings of being in love, which they are but are merely the work of the chemistry of your body. Its a way for nature to help further the species.18 months is just long enough to have a child and take care of it till it has a large enough chance of survival.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8497889 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I mean we've only been together for about two years. Does the passion really go that fast?





Actually human chemistry allows the release of the right endorphins, hormones and so on for only 18 months on average. When working together it convinces your mind to think these are the feelings of being in love, which they are but are merely the work of the chemistry of your body. Its a way for nature to help further the species.18 months is just long enough to have a child and take care of it till it has a large enough chance of survival.



That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8497923 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I mean we've only been together for about two years. Does the passion really go that fast?





Actually human chemistry allows the release of the right endorphins, hormones and so on for only 18 months on average. When working together it convinces your mind to think these are the feelings of being in love, which they are but are merely the work of the chemistry of your body. Its a way for nature to help further the species.18 months is just long enough to have a child and take care of it till it has a large enough chance of survival.



That's the dumbest:dumblol: shit I've ever read.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8498472 -

I think the problem is, you're asking, "What a girl wants".. you need to ask,..."what a woman wants."

:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8498799 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I mean we've only been together for about two years. Does the passion really go that fast?





Actually human chemistry allows the release of the right endorphins, hormones and so on for only 18 months on average. When working together it convinces your mind to think these are the feelings of being in love, which they are but are merely the work of the chemistry of your body. Its a way for nature to help further the species.18 months is just long enough to have a child and take care of it till it has a large enough chance of survival.



That's the dumbest:dumblol: shit I've ever read.







Why is it the dumbest shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8498802 -

Denial

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8498805 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8499257 -

You guys find a girl that is like this, and I'll tell you what, you better keep her!!!

She's one in a billion!

LMAO crazy bitches anyways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8499843 -

Anonymous said:
Why not? I call him God everytime...
You know what's bad? I showed him this thread, and I think he is the only guy who read it and DIDN'T get turned on. This morning, I tried to play with his morning wood, and he just pushed me away.

Last night we went to a bar, I got him all nice and drunk, (our kids are gone for a couple weeks) and I dragged him out to the car, and sucked him dry. But he can't even show some independent interest in my titties? WTF?!

What the fuck do I have to do to get a little hardcore action? I mean we've only been together for about two years. Does the passion really go that fast?

No, I'm not MOTH, btw. Though that post she made in the pub the other day was exciting, made me all wet. It's probably WHY I made this thread.



Maybe the reason he's the only one who didn't get turned on, is because you wrote this for everyone to see, and got 50 other dudes turned on....  Sure, a girl who says these things to YOU is great, but what about a girl who says these things to random strangers on the internet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8500776 -

Maybe I DID say this to him first. Maybe I have BEEN saying it for some time. Maybe he wouldn't have to worry about me saying these things to random strangers on the internet if he had listened to me in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8501250 -

I think i'm in love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #8502133 -

happy hippies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #8511544 -

Anonymous said:
happy hippies?



Yep it's me...
Bleh:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8515099 -

Anonymous said:
Why not? I call him God everytime...
You know what's bad? I showed him this thread, and I think he is the only guy who read it and DIDN'T get turned on. This morning, I tried to play with his morning wood, and he just pushed me away.

Last night we went to a bar, I got him all nice and drunk, (our kids are gone for a couple weeks) and I dragged him out to the car, and sucked him dry. But he can't even show some independent interest in my titties? WTF?!



Maybe he's gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #8515151 -

You want him to play with your nipples?  To show some interest in your tits?  To rub your clit?

How about catering to his desires.  Bring another woman with you.  Strip for him.  So SOMETHING.

And, you know, a finger or two up the ass never hurt, either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #8516396 -

If I had a wife like you, i'd play with your tities all the time, and treat you like gold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What a girl wants [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8518052 -

Anonymous said:
I just want you to enjoy me. I feel unused, and unwanted.

You can just do your thing, go to work, I'll take care of the kids, and when you come home for lunch, I'll have it ready. When you come home in the evening, we'll smoke a joint, and tell each other about our day. I'll make dinner, and you watch the kids while I cook. We'll play outside with them, until evening, and I'll give the kids a bath.

We'll tell the kids goodnight, and go back downstairs. We'll smoke some more. I want you to want me now. Grab me, kiss me hard and tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me to take off my shirt, and play with my nipples? I could take off your pants, and rub it gently, until it's hard. I want you to want to do things to me now. I don't want to tell you what to do anymore, I just want you to do what you know feels good, you could reach down into my pants and rub my clit a little, get me all wet. Now, tell me what to do to you some more. Do you want me to rub it all over my tits? You can thrust it real hard between them, forcing it into my mouth. I'll suck it if you want me to. I'll suck it, and take it out to rub it all over my tits some more. Do you like that?

Now, lift me up, turn me over and lay me down. Get up on my chest, sit there with it in my mouth while I finger myself. Fuck my face. I want you to control the thrusting, slow, and deep, fast and hard.

Throw me down and suck on my nipples, lick them gently. Nibble them a little. Now quick, bury your face in my pussy! Tell me how sweet and exotic it tastes. Let your tongue make love to my clit, reach down with it and taste the juices that are flowing out of me, make me scream, make me squeal.

Now I'll turn over, and get up on my knees. Put it inside real slowly, tenderly, lick your finger, and play with my asshole a little, I like that. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard, make my tits smack me in the face as they swing from your thrusting. God, I'm going to cum! I'm screaming your name, I'm saying "You feel so good inside of me! You're so good to me, God I love the way you feel. I love you!"

Tell me how that feels. Tell me I am good to you. Tell me you've never felt this way before. Tell me I am GOD.

Now pull it out and grab my head, My mouth is open, ready for you, I want you to push it in and out, until you cum. And when you come, I want to taste it. Cum all over my mouth, let it drip down onto my neck and my tits.

Please. Will you give me that?

I love you.



tl;dr
This is why I have such a hard time keeping girlfriends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 06:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 09:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/09/09 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,654 64 10/05/10 09:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,259 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.