Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Am I gross?
    #8234600 -

I lost my virginity 3 years ago and in two of those I had sex with 30 guys. Honestly I did it more because it made me feel loved (wrong reason, I know). But anyway, I was in a relationship with this guy for a year and he always put me down so bad for being with so many people. He said he was obsessed with it. He would beat me severely and then tell me it was because I was with so many people. He would force me to suck him off and tell me I'm a whore while I was doing it.

I'm out of the relationship now but my mental state is fucked. Is it really that bad or was he just psycho?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8234662 -

That's pretty bad, and he was also a psycho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8234762 -

Admin: This user has been banned from the forum for flaming/trolling.

You are a whore..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8234867 -

y would u continue 2 be with sum1 like that
i dont get gurls like that
or gurls that are sluts but wut ev

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8234916 -

Well your reasons for doing it are bad, but as of the act itself, meh whatever.

I bet if some dude was like "I banged 30 chicks in 2 years!"  everyone would be high fiving...fuck that hypocrisy :mad:

That douche you were with is a complete psycho.  The fact you stayed with him while he called you a whore and beat on you, solidify's my negative view of women.

Find a good man, try dating for awhile with no sex, if it clicks and feels right, then it'll be time to take it the physical level.  The minute he treats you like garbage, you get the hell out of there and keep on looking for someone that realizes how special you really are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8235322 -

Admin: This user has been banned from the forum.

Your vagina is hella gross brah
Go with Christ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8235384 -

Anonymous said:
I lost my virginity 3 years ago and in two of those I had sex with 30 guys. Honestly I did it more because it made me feel loved (wrong reason, I know). But anyway, I was in a relationship with this guy for a year and he always put me down so bad for being with so many people. He said he was obsessed with it. He would beat me severely and then tell me it was because I was with so many people. He would force me to suck him off and tell me I'm a whore while I was doing it.

I'm out of the relationship now but my mental state is fucked. Is it really that bad or was he just psycho?



hahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8235809 -

Anonymous said:
I lost my virginity 3 years ago and in two of those I had sex with 30 guys. Honestly I did it more because it made me feel loved (wrong reason, I know). But anyway, I was in a relationship with this guy for a year and he always put me down so bad for being with so many people. He said he was obsessed with it. He would beat me severely and then tell me it was because I was with so many people. He would force me to suck him off and tell me I'm a whore while I was doing it.

I'm out of the relationship now but my mental state is fucked. Is it really that bad or was he just psycho?




Yes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8235850 -

You should of posted this in the "physical and mental well being forum" you can be anonymous there to. Some of the people who post here are racist and prejudice in the most extreme way. Do you really want their opinion?

No your not gross at all. You deserve better, and with a higher self esteem you can get better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8235899 -

Na he was just a dick. I'd still have sex with ya if I wasn't married, assuming you look decent, and your my type.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8236175 -

my last gf once told me (mind u before we got together) I bet I've been with more people than you. She was hella hot so I didnt ask because to be honest I didnt want to know. I know the number with my gf b4 that bothered me and it ran through my mind over and over her having sex with all these guys... it really fucked with me...

30 guys in two years is a lot. 10 years would be 300 guys. You dont have to continue to do this with so many people though.

In my honest opinion if you are a really good girl and I mean a good girl to a guy and you have honestly changed your ways you have a lot of value and could be anyones dream girl. On the other hand if you continue to fornicate at this rate no guy will hold you at any value BECAUSE in a nutshell it sounds like you are a slut.

I dont value any girl who has sex with everyone. I dont want that kind of girl. Those kinds of girls just end up in a life of getting used. How can you take a girl seriously like that?

Im not saying you are because maybe you have changed. You cant do anything about your past but you can always change your future. Work on yourself. Find a genuine nice guy who appreciates you and everything you are who sees through your past. It will build your confidence to be with a NICE guy.

I used to tell my girl "I dont care about who you were I care about who you are now." I didnt delve into her past because I had heard she had been with a lot of guys I loved everything about her n she treated me good up to the point I my ex/I fucked up our relationship. I still miss her a lot n wish I could go back and do it right. So I guess you kind of remind me of her so I want things to turn out good for you :undecided:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8236194 -

not 300 in ten year but 150 typo... neways hope I helped in some way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8236582 -

Why in the fuck would you stay in a relationship like that? Did you in a weird type of way feel safe and under his guard in such a mentally/physically/sexually abusive way? Dude deserves to be hitlerized in my honest opinion. Fuck that. Choose better people and don't ever let that shit happen again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8236587 -

^^^Same guy. No you're not gross, your just misleaded/confused imo. heh. I knew a chick that liked to get raped by a bunch of guys just because it made her feel more of a person. I mean from like 40-65 year olds. You're still not gross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8236672 -

I would not date you. But that’s not to say you can’t find a guy to appreciate you. Just don’t aim too high, or lie like hell.

What your ex did to you is wrong, no question. And that’s another reason I would never ever date a girl like you. Not only do you have absolutely no self respect, let men completely dominate you in gross ways, but you cant keep your legs closed either.

Think about it, what kind of guy do you expect to get?

Shoot low sweetie; shoot for hippies, or ex frat boys that dropped out of school. But your chances of getting a real catch now (husband material with a good career ect...) Very low unless you shoot for the older crowd, 30+yrs of age.

If you decide to tell men the full truth of your past (not a good idea) you will never ever find a man that it doesn’t effect in some way. The only men that won’t care are men that don’t give a shit about you. That’s just life, it’s a natural thing.

Good luck,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8236692 -

Anonymous said:
I would not date you. But that’s not to say you can’t find a guy to appreciate you. Just don’t aim too high, or lie like hell.

What your ex did to you is wrong, no question. And that’s another reason I would never ever date a girl like you. Not only do you have absolutely no self respect, let men completely dominate you in gross ways, but you cant keep your legs closed either.

Think about it, what kind of guy do you expect to get?

Shoot low sweetie; shoot for hippies, or ex frat boys that dropped out of school. But your chances of getting a real catch now (husband material with a good career ect...) Very low unless you shoot for the older crowd, 30+yrs of age.

If you decide to tell men the full truth of your past (not a good idea) you will never ever find a man that it doesn’t effect in some way. The only men that won’t care are men that don’t give a shit about you. That’s just life, it’s a natural thing.

Good luck,



Sad, but true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8236890 -

Oh, haha, hang in there. Not everyone cares how many guys you fucked. As you get older it matters less and less.

Get tested for STDs regularly and have fun. Oh, and fuck your abusive ex. Don't pull that shit again. WTF, seriously? He sounds like a huge douchebag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8237111 -

The only person you should have to answer to at the end of the day is yourself. If you're comfortable with the fact that you slept with 30 guys in a 2 year span then who really gives a fuck. Honestly I don't think it's that bad, shit happens. It's probably not the best idea to tell possible boyfriends about it though... not everybody will find it acceptable. :lol: As far as your ex boyfriend goes, he's a pyscho and a douche.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8237159 -

Ok lets do the math here. 30 guys in 24 months. That's really only one new guy every month with an extra thrown in every fourth month. That's not so bad. I wouldn't continue on this path though. Alot of women (me as well) have had short periods in their lives where they act a little slutty. It's no one's business but yours. I wouldn't go telling prospective boyfriends about it.

Letting that asshole treat you like shit bothers me worse than your number of partners. Just so you know, he would have treated you that way even if he was the only guy you'd ever slept with. He just used that as an excuse. And an abusive jerk can always find a reason.

How do I know this? Many years of experience living with an abusive man. But I finally got out of it and you can stay out of it.

Did you read how so many of these guys posting here were saying that if they were women they would be the sluttiest, nastiest chicks around? These are the same ones posting here giving you a hard time. So I'd take what they said with a grain of salt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I gross? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8237730 -

I'll say one thing. I wouldnt want to actually spend money on a girl who has sex with a new guy every month... shes not worth it... if u change ur ways however u might hold some value but personally I would think a girl who fucks a new guy every month better pay for me...

so yeah guys might want to become sluts but at the same time they sure as hell wouldnt expect a girl to take them out/buy them dinner as a slut... same with girls no one wants to take a girl out whos a slut, they arent worth the money. thats the difference between men and women. women want to be taken out and valued where men want sex.

what do you want value or sex? make a choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
877 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.