Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8086615 -

Anonymous said:
OP, did you bang it or snort it?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8086687 -

Anonymous said:
OP, did you plug it or snort it?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8087793 -

OP here, I snorted it. My buddy called me up though and said snorting it doesn't work right, so I decided to inject it. It was without a doubt the best experience of my life. I am going to start using this stuff everyday, its great. It gave Trainspotting a whole new meaning to me, this is awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8087856 -

Anonymous said:
OP here, I snorted it. My buddy called me up though and said snorting it doesn't work right, so I decided to inject it. It was without a doubt the best experience of my life. I am going to start using this stuff everyday, its great. It gave Trainspotting a whole new meaning to me, this is awesome.



lol such a bser op my ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8087958 -

Anonymous said:
OP here, I snorted it.  My buddy called me up though and said snorting it doesn't work right, so I decided to inject it.  It was without a doubt the best experience of my life.  I am going to start using this stuff everyday, its great.  It gave Trainspotting a whole new meaning to me, this is awesome.


Hahahah bullshit.
I'm the original poster. Great, now no ones gonna believe me.:shake:
I don't really know the dose, but I snorted about 3 small lines.
It was the most intense/euphoric feeling I've ever had.
Its going to be a struggle never to use it again.

The only reason I tried it is because there has been a lot of shit going on in my life recently, and I've been needing to escape.
My friend, going through similar problems, decided to get some and share it with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8087996 -

dam doing h for an escape is bad news
i would only drink and blaze to do that
or else u give urself a head start on addiction
well gl man stayin away
my friend slammed it once and never did it again
so its totaly doable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8089986 -

OP here, me and my friend both split a $20 bag and we each ate half of it. I am now reading that I should have snorted it, whatever though I'm not going to try it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8094281 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8094475 -

lmao....feeding the dragon....
Shits No Good. It's Great Now. Wait until your out sucking cock for some more, living under a bridge putting up a 2nd mortgage with cardboard boxes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8094489 -

it's called CHASING THE DRAGON you dumb shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8094581 -

Heroin makes you feel great shortterm, but makes you feel a tad less than well longterm, with every dose you take.

If you take too many doses in a short timespan, you in the long run feel so much less than well that you feel you desperately need another fix.

Thats one way of looking at it.

It makes it perfectly clear that theres no good reason to richly indulge in heroin to feel good, because you will feel less good for a long time after.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I tried heroin tonight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8094590 -

Quote:
And I wish I would have never touched it.




HEROIN HAS NO POWER OVER YOU AS LONG AS YOU NEVER TAKE IT AGAIN.

You are in the luxury position of having taken it once, and not 10, 100 or 1000 times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
931 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.