Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
POO water
    #808200 -

I pasteurized some poo yesterday. I have some cakes just done flushing. Has anyone used the poo water for dunking with good results.
I was thinking it would help replace nutrients.
Any comments would helpful


--------------------
PLEASE DON'T PM ME FOR FREE SPORES I GAVE AT THE OFFICE

Now I will trade when I can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: knurd]
    #808290 -

I use the poo water in place of regular water with my grain prior to pc
it is like steroids for your mycellium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by users_request [Re: dankman69]
    #808322 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: Anonymous]
    #808420 -

I thought soemone said before, that sterilizing poo can make it a target for contams, and that you have to pasturize it!? I dont know, doesnt sound like it makes too much sense but could be why that happened, if its good info.


--------------------
***********************************************
You're in the what now?
***********************************************

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: iiiSENiii]
    #808496 -

What is the diffrence in pasteurizing and sterlizing? I have lots of donkey poo all over the place. Link to a tek?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: knurd]
    #809014 -

I was thinking of using Poo water in the next PF jars, anyone see a problem with that??? Has anybody done that with good results?


--------------------
`Not the same thing a bit!' said the Hatter. `You might just as well say that "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!'


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: The_Mad_Hatter]
    #809793 -

mad_hatter....sounds like a good idea....maybe the poo water will bring with it some 'good bacteria' and help the brf ward off contams.

give it a go and keep us posted

Zed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: Zed]
    #809957 -

I don't think you want any "good" bacteria in your pf jars. I sterilize mine with a pressure cokker and have had no problems. The poo water might add some beneficial nutrients (the same has been said about pond water), but anything living will and probably should be killed when steamed, pressure cooked, or microwaved.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: knurd]
    #810307 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POO water [Re: vatoloco]
    #811640 -

Not true necessarily

What me and a bud did - took our poo poo water from horse shizit placed the water into quart jars - PCed for 45 mins and bam the water was sterile - I used it to dunk a pf cake it worked fine however I didnt notice much of a difference in results between the good ole h20 and poo water.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* POO!!!.... whats the problem here??? xfluffybunnyx 727 2 11/26/05 02:09 AM
by xaxphaanes
* Poo second flush problems pumilio 701 2 08/04/03 08:07 AM
by LiL_KuSsH
* Poo-Water MycoDorkus 634 4 11/03/01 04:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Poo Problem
( 1 2 all )
wikedanjel 2,124 28 12/26/02 06:13 AM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Donkey Poo tak_old 6,335 5 02/25/03 11:37 AM
by Psychoslut
* Horse Poo or Cow Poo
( 1 2 all )
Fred Garvin 5,946 36 10/06/02 01:11 PM
by mycon00b
* cooking poo wind_wraith 525 2 09/29/01 01:45 AM
by wind_wraith
* Casing - What's the Problem here? Aarondx 1,183 17 11/06/02 07:22 PM
by Theta

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
805 topic views. 7 members, 59 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.