Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
STINKY JAR!
    #789938 -

well I inoculated a jar with gt's on verm and whole wheat flour and the top of the mix in the jar is covered in mycelium but the rest isnt... and it stinks REAL bad like garbage.I took the mix outta the jar and threw it on some cow shizzit hopeing it will do something and dry it out some..I'm guessing there was too much water since the top wasnt that wet and it was covered in mycelium, the rest doesnt have any signs of stuff growing except that it smells like garbage.... is this cake ruined?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STINKY JAR! [Re: Duzt]
    #789946 -

If I was you, I'd bury it in the yard ala-Moe.
Stinky isn't usually the best sign.


--------------------
*******

Psychics will lead dogs to your body.

-Alleged fortune cookie message

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STINKY JAR! [Re: Duzt]
    #789949 -

Time will tell... Good that you put it on cow junk though. Let us know what happens... Is it outside?


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STINKY JAR! [Re: TM]
    #789956 -

nope its inside and I put the tray of the cow shiz inside and upside rubbermaid container...... I would take pics but I left my cam at the lake yesturday when my dad tried to kill me with the boat paddle.I got huge humps on my head and a big cut on my arm.. that psycho mofo I hope he dies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STINKY JAR! [Re: Duzt]
    #790656 -

anynone else have anyt iudes ok im drunk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STINKY JAR! [Re: Duzt]
    #790675 -

The deal with stinky jars:

GET IT OUT OF YOUR LAB, PRONTO! It sounds like a bacterial bloom, and the problem with that is it tends to spread through the air and contaminate your lab. Take it outside and bury it in a shady spot. If you're really lucky, mother nature might take care of the problem for you and produce a few fruits.

Leaving that stuff in your lab will probably lead to disaster.

FanaTEK


--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: FanaTEK]
    #790688 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STINKY JAR! [Re: Effed]
    #790693 -

Hehe. Lab meaning bedroom, bathroom, basement, closet, etc. Wherever shrooms may roam!

FanaTEK


--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* stinky jars DrJoseph 867 3 10/27/01 10:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Success with the Quart Jar Way-Revisited? GWAR 1,604 9 07/12/02 05:10 PM
by walt
* matts 994 5 07/01/02 02:25 PM
by Roadkill
* Must I clean the jars? mushroombadness 1,845 14 08/07/02 05:48 PM
by FanaTEK
* Reusing contaminated jars FreeCheerios 2,699 16 07/23/02 03:07 PM
by FreeCheerios
* speeding up jar growth? zazz 3,305 17 08/21/02 05:28 PM
by haccess
* new jar with growth! zazz 938 6 07/28/02 04:07 AM
by zazz
* Bags or jars? avarrin 1,041 3 05/21/02 03:49 PM
by Portal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
727 topic views. 17 members, 69 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.