Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemerk227
Good ByeShroomery
Post deleted by Moe Howard
    #785179 - 07/29/02 10:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
I'm done with drugs and growing mushrooms forever, or at least until the current drug laws change, its not worth the risk to me. Thank you for your information that you have provided me shroomery, but I will not be using it. Thanks Moe for deleting my posts, Good bye all, and have great lives. -merk227

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Drunk vs Tripping [Re: merk227]
    #785188 - 07/29/02 10:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Umm, that's a kind of stupid question! Drinking doesn't even come CLOSE to the intensity of shrooming.

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #785258 - 07/29/02 10:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It totally depends on how much you do. I think you need to be an alcoholic with a high tolerance, drink quickly, and perhaps take some stimulants like caffeine, nicotine, LSD, and/or ephedra with the alcohol so you continue getting drunk, numb, and uninhibitted without getting tired. At a certain point I just snap. It's like, to use some of George Carlin's stand up, my primate intellect and my mammalian emotions are suppressed to the point where my reptilian eat, drink, fuck, kill brain comes to the surface and I'm a madman. I've heard it called alcohol psychosis. Your BAC needs to be really high probably .30+. Drink a bottle of whiskey in a few hours or a case of beer (24 and not light beer) in a day and decide for yourself. The most shrooms i've done is about 3.5g twice. I've done acid several times up to 5 hits. So far I've never had a bad trip and never blacked out. I've done some pretty crazy shit on alcohol though. After a bottle of Jack (750ml) mixed with cola I climbed a barb wire fence and got cut pretty bad. After some beer and Jager Meister(sp.) I walked across four lanes of traffic while giving people the finger (I don't even remember this. The bartender told me the next time I went there and incidently wouldn't serve me shots anymore.) So far I would say I have gotten more uninhibited, crazy, and violent on alcohol. I don't know what you consider intense but I would consider getting my ax to kill my neighbors who pissed me off by spraying me with shaving cream after I passed out in front of my apartment the same night I flipped the cars off pretty intense. The funny thing is I'm not a violent person on any other drug. Maybe I should quit drinking. Nah, it's legal. Bottoms up!
"I am the Lizard King! I can do anything!."

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: Drunk vs Tripping [Re: funwithgus]
    #785380 - 07/30/02 01:09 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah man, I know what you're saying. Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs, and yet it is legal.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Drunk vs Tripping [Re: funwithgus]
    #785391 - 07/30/02 01:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I think intensity relates to just how far beyond reality your mind goes. Not in the sense of doing stupid shit, but sitting there and feeling your mind dissolve into nothingness.

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
    #786611 - 07/30/02 04:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'd take mushrooms and alcohol into totally different catagories. I mean, when I'm on like 3 grams of shrooms I generally feel drunk but have a huge buzz going and obviously am hallucinating..If I drink maybe half a bottle of Cpt. Moe Spiced Rum I'm numb all over and as retarded as fuck. Since I dont drink TOO often I get really drunk REALLY quick. . But, maybe a week ago I ate some B+ shrooms (maybe 2 grams) smoked some grass and drank all night. It was hella fun because I began drinking maybe 4-5 hours after ingestion so it wouldnt dull my trip. worked perfect. peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Invisibledoozer
off the deep end
    #786639 - 07/30/02 05:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Intense is definately tripping. But drunk can be way more incapacitating. Especially when the spinning dwarves get hold of your bed

OfflineDaTHChold
Stranger
Re: Drunk vs Tripping [Re: doozer]
    #786742 - 07/30/02 06:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

sometimes when im tanked and i smoke a bowl and go outside and chill i feel like im in the early stages of tripping with out ... i guess you call it tipsy i donno what its called when you cant walk straight i cant think of the word right now but you know whatg im talking about

but once i start peaking and seing lines in the sky and cant even recognize a star from a latern... ahhahah

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience